Author Topic: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported  (Read 50091 times)

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported
« on: November 07, 2011, 04:39:58 AM »
Dude has had a tough string of bad luck. On top of this, VICTOR hasn't had any WEED in a month!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Sounds like Victor Martinez is going get deported.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 04:42:34 AM »
Dude has had a tough string of bad luck. On top of this, VICTOR hasn't had any WEED in a month!

deported to spanish harlem.  that fucker wasn't born in the Dominican republic.  they always write and say they were, just like NY ricans.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 04:44:01 AM »
poor guy... imagine the caff withdrawl following winning the arnold classic.

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 04:44:08 AM »
deported to spanish harlem.  that fucker wasn't born in the Dominican republic.  they always write and say they were, just like NY ricans.

Lol

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 04:48:06 AM »

That's not bad. Victor will have better somewhere else.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 04:53:43 AM »
and all this time he's arrested?

1 month+ without gear?
he's gonna be flat as a pancake

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 05:13:47 AM »

1 month+ without gear?

Drugs are only the finishing touch.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 05:20:10 AM »

1 month+ without gear?
He can get creatine and HMB smuggled in. That's all he needs to maintain his size.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 05:21:54 AM »
He can get creatine and HMB smuggled in. That's all he needs to maintain his size.

is it harder to obtain heroin or HMB on the inside?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 06:35:33 AM »
is it harder to obtain heroin or HMB on the inside?

I'd definitely say HMB. The EAS brand is about 211% times more powerful than steroids!!!
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 06:44:55 AM »
I'd definitely say HMB. The EAS brand is about 211% times more powerful than steroids!!!

i've heard it feels like Deca.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 07:42:25 AM »
Only a matter of time before Muscle Maker Grill franchises open all over the Dominican Republic. 

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 08:13:09 AM »
he should be okay a lot of men will give you protein for free in jail, the only negative is sore knees.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 08:22:37 AM »
I heard he has access to Gaspari nutrition so he'll be all set.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 08:28:33 AM »
How long will it be before NOBODY recognizes him?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 12:05:50 PM »
Vic will be pleased when he reads about all the warm support he gets from getbig.... ;D

madg

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »
Vic will be pleased when he reads about all the warm support he gets from getbig.... ;D

;D ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
How did Victor Martinez win the 2000 Nationals without being a U.S. Citizen?
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 02:32:59 PM »
Just wondering...Someone brought it up here and I decided to bring it up again in its own thread on here, MD and RX. If they are all deleted, well we know what's up..

It's always been a rule and since it's confirmed that hes not...well??

Not that it matters but that means Troy Alves should have been first and Vic DQd. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
 ???

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
ehh, you are talking about bodybuilding. anything can happen.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Just wondering...Someone brought it up here and I decided to bring it up again in its own thread on here, MD and RX. If they are all deleted, well we know what's up..

It's always been a rule and since it's confirmed that hes not...well??

Not that it matters but that means Troy Alves should have been first and Vic DQd. 

It has never been confirmed that he is not American...
Unless he provides a documentation that he's been in the US for 30 plus yrs as an illegal (with a freaking NYC accent).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
It has never been confirmed that he is not American...
Unless he provides a documentation that he's been in the US for 30 plus yrs as an illegal (with a freaking NYC accent).

Yes it has. Go to RX Muscle...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Yes it has. Go to RX Muscle...
I don't believe bbing boards. So, when you register, you don't have to provide a SS#, and another form of ID?
Hell, to get a lot things these days you have to have at least 2 forms of ID. Don't know what NYC state laws are.
Is there documentation that Vic is illegal---as in ICE/INS detainer? And did he have a hearing? What is he really being held for?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I don't believe bbing boards. So, when you register, you don't have to provide a SS#, and another form of ID?
Hell, to get a lot things these days you have to have at least 2 forms of ID. Don't know what NYC state laws are.
Is there documentation that Vic is illegal---as in ICE/INS detainer? And did he have a hearing? What is he really being held for?

you're on a bodybuilding board.

Muscle Gossip #37- What Really Happened to Victor Martinez?  by Aaron Singerman

Victor Martinez, $50,000 richer from winning the 2011 IFBB Arnold Europe, strolled right up to the U.S Custom window at JFK Airport on October 7th; however, he never saw the “light of day”. As of Monday November 7th, he’s been behind bars for a solid month and today is D-day for Victor. He’ll be appearing at a hearing in front of a judge that’ll determine whether or not he’ll be granted bail and temporarily released from custody. The question people have been pondering and speculating about all over the internet is: Why wasn’t Victor allowed re-entry into the United States? In the following paragraphs I’ll attempt to assemble all of the facts I‘ve gathered from my various sources and then throw in a little logic and supposition and hopefully I’ll paint a picture that’s relatively close to the truth.

Let’s go over the facts...

1)   Victor Martinez isn’t a US Citizen. He's a permanent legal resident. That means he’s allowed to reside and work in the US on a permanent basis. After 5 years of residence, he could have applied to become a citizen, but for whatever reason, he never took that step. I’m sure you’ve heard of a “Green Card”. Well that’s what Victor has. What I bet you didn’t know, and I know I didn’t, was that these “colored” cards expire every 10 years. They must be renewed. That’s an important fact that I’ll be returning to in a bit.

(2)   Victor is a convicted felon. When dealing with I.C.E. (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement), I am told a person’s criminal history, or lack thereof, comes heavily into play. That along with what they do for work, their education, and what they contribute to society. Obviously, having a criminal past won’t help his cause, but since it’s been many years since Victor has been in trouble; hopefully they’ll take that into consideration.

(3)   Victor’s been held for one month. The length of time is significant because it points strongly toward the US government attempting to deport Victor. The only reason he’s still being held in the USA is because he must have lawyers working to keep him here. Otherwise, he’d be in the Dominican Republic right now. The US government CAN hold Victor for up to 90 days, but the deportation process is usually much faster.

(4)   Victor has no current charges pending. No federal or state charges of any sort have been charged against him. If he had got caught with drugs while crossing the border, it would certainly be in the computer by now.

(5)   Victor went to India to compete at the Sheru Classic. We flew on the same flight, and he was right in front of me in line at US Customs. I witnessed him walking through, no problem.

Now, let’s return to that “Green Card” issue. Apparently, the reason Victor was able to go to India and return was, at that time (September 25th), his Green Card was in good standing. Apparently, it expired shortly thereafter. Victor took a gamble that he’d be able to return to the US with an expired “green card”. Normally, allowing this document to expire isn’t a huge deal. It’s not like Victor’s permanent resident status expires with the card. However, you are required by law to carry a valid card with you at all times to prove your status. If Victor had applied before he left; even RIGHT BEFORE, he would have been issued a temporary card at the time of the filing and he most likely would be sleeping in his own bed right now.

1)   Victor Martinez isn’t a US Citizen. He's a permanent legal resident. That means he’s allowed to reside and work in the US on a permanent basis. After 5 years of residence, he could have applied to become a citizen, but for whatever reason, he never took that step. I’m sure you’ve heard of a “Green Card”. Well that’s what Victor has. What I bet you didn’t know, and I know I didn’t, was that these “colored” cards expire every 10 years. They must be renewed. That’s an important fact that I’ll be returning to in a bit.

(2)   Victor is a convicted felon. When dealing with I.C.E. (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement), I am told a person’s criminal history, or lack thereof, comes heavily into play. That along with what they do for work, their education, and what they contribute to society. Obviously, having a criminal past won’t help his cause, but since it’s been many years since Victor has been in trouble; hopefully they’ll take that into consideration.

(3)   Victor’s been held for one month. The length of time is significant because it points strongly toward the US government attempting to deport Victor. The only reason he’s still being held in the USA is because he must have lawyers working to keep him here. Otherwise, he’d be in the Dominican Republic right now. The US government CAN hold Victor for up to 90 days, but the deportation process is usually much faster.

(4)   Victor has no current charges pending. No federal or state charges of any sort have been charged against him. If he had got caught with drugs while crossing the border, it would certainly be in the computer by now.

(5)   Victor went to India to compete at the Sheru Classic. We flew on the same flight, and he was right in front of me in line at US Customs. I witnessed him walking through, no problem.

Now, let’s return to that “Green Card” issue. Apparently, the reason Victor was able to go to India and return was, at that time (September 25th), his Green Card was in good standing. Apparently, it expired shortly thereafter. Victor took a gamble that he’d be able to return to the US with an expired “green card”. Normally, allowing this document to expire isn’t a huge deal. It’s not like Victor’s permanent resident status expires with the card. However, you are required by law to carry a valid card with you at all times to prove your status. If Victor had applied before he left; even RIGHT BEFORE, he would have been issued a temporary card at the time of the filing and he most likely would be sleeping in his own bed right now.

The issue is re-entering the US with an expired “Green Card”. It’s not like getting into a dance club with an expired driver’s license. This is the type of thing that gets checked. Now, combine that with Victor’s criminal history, and consider the fact that he’s one of the most muscular men on the planet,... you see how it could be a huge problem. That being aid, it’s possible that Victor was apprehensive about renewing his green card since this might have been the first time he’s had to have it renewed since the felony convictions. One of the very few ways it’s possible to have the renewal process declined is to have been convicted of a criminal act.

Today’s hearing is pivotal, and if he doesn’t get bail, it’s a safe assumption that Victor is going to be deported. If he is granted bail, then it’s seems likely the US government will allow Victor to renew his card. If it’s denied and he’s deported, an I.C.E. agent will fly with Victor back to the Santo Domingo, the capital city of the Dominic Republic, and he’ll be dropped off at customs. I.C.E. is pretty secretive about when these flights are, and who knows about it so chances of me catching a “last word” with Victor are slim to none. I.C.E doesnt even inform the local authorities. Only the air traffic control room staff is informed as the plane is landing! If this happens as a result of a felony conviction, Victor will not be allowed back into the US for at least 10 years, and possibly never.

If you think that means the end of Victor’s bodybuilding career... You’d be wrong. With 9 pro contests outside the US this coming year, he could do 5 more shows than the 4 he competed in this year. Obviously, it wouldn’t allow him to do the two biggest shows, The Olympia and Arnold, but there’ll be plenty of contests and prize money available for him.

Victor Martinez has survived his mother dying, a serious injury, and his sister being murdered. And it seemed like Victor’s luck was starting to change, but now this. I’ve have the opportunity to hang out and talk to Victor, and he’s a mellow, easy going, guy. You wouldn’t think he deserves all the misfortune that he’s been forced to endure. They say we “make our own luck”. . . I sure hope Victor can transform all the thorns in his life into roses!

yates fan

• Getbig III
not sure exactlty what the rules say is it citizen or resident,there have been a few that werent born here,gary strydom was from south africa and i think dennis james was from another country.