Author Topic: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported  (Read 50139 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: in regard to vicky martinez,,
« Reply #550 on: November 09, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »
I was at the G20 Conference and leaned over to Sarkozy and said "Netanyahu believes Iran is building nukes". Sarkozy replied, "that Victor Martinez issue gh15 is resolving troubles me".
 ::)
;D  no I'm really serious though, John Cena reads gh15 postings every day I sware to gawd. Good enough for me whatever he is doing is working. I know a guy (trained with as well) who used to wrestle with him back in the day.. before he "made it big"    John is quite the bodybuilding/steroid forum geek believe it or not

l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #551 on: November 09, 2011, 05:07:58 PM »
Hang in there Vick....ill bust you out
He`s on the case!!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #552 on: November 09, 2011, 06:45:49 PM »

I wonder which
gh15 user
has been on a
meth binge

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #553 on: November 09, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
;D  no I'm really serious though, John Cena reads gh15 postings every day I sware to gawd. Good enough for me whatever he is doing is working. I know a guy (trained with as well) who used to wrestle with him back in the day.. before he "made it big"    John is quite the bodybuilding/steroid forum geek believe it or not

Yep.........sure.

And let me guess, gh15 was the person of authority Joe Paterno reported the sexual assault to?

Ferfuckssakes! ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #554 on: November 09, 2011, 07:12:10 PM »
I'm not important no...I am very intelligent yes...Should I post my resume and education?...Get over it toots. If you can't cut the mustard on this board, leave....You're still in a trial period.
Go cook or something...You don't want to get into with me, knowing what I know about you now,...I would literally make you cry...literally.
I'm not arguing with a woman....

Yes, your resume and education is quite impressive  ::). Is there some reason that at 32 years old you've never held a job longer than three years? Is your "intelligence" getting in the way?

Booty, if you want a laugh do what I suggest in my personal message. After seeing what you find you may decide to go easy on Milton out of sympathy, maybe not.
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #555 on: November 09, 2011, 07:15:33 PM »
god have mercy you are fucking crazy lol i go for few hour i come back and its pages upon pages lol whats wrong with you ?? let me read i shall! respond

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #556 on: November 09, 2011, 07:18:01 PM »
god have mercy you are fucking crazy lol i go for few hour i come back and its pages upon pages lol whats wrong with you ?? let me read i shall! respond

gh15 approved
popcorn in hand.....

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #557 on: November 09, 2011, 07:20:21 PM »
Dear Gh15

With so many problems with the American and Eurpopean/greek economy, can you help find the solution? Do you have any "pupils" that can help put America back to work? help stabalize the European economy and save it from the brink of destruction? I know you are the God or Hormone, the God of Homeland but can you show us your the god of economic empowerment

help us GH, help us please
getbig or getgot

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: November 09, 2011, 07:20:37 PM »
Yes, your resume and education is quite impressive  ::). Is there some reason that at 32 years old you've never held a job longer than three years? Is your "intelligence" getting in the way?

Booty, if you want a laugh do what I suggest in my personal message. After seeing what you find you may decide to go easy on Milton out of sympathy, maybe not.
I haven't received any pm from you.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #559 on: November 09, 2011, 07:20:45 PM »
Memo to gh15: It's over for you. You have pushed the boundaries of reason too far and there is no coming back.

memo to lex pay attention to the next pm,,

TO: GH15
I have been reading all your posts at night before I turn the PC off for months.

They say the TRUTH has a ring to it...and I hear what your saying as a wonderful ring. Don't let all these brain washed gym rats get you off track.

I know your trying to bring light to the dark world of internet bodybuilding boards...I say...
 keep going GH15 stay true to your mission...

I believe in you GH15...don't every stop your mission...your mission to bring truth to all !!!!
WE LOVE YOU GH15 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #560 on: November 09, 2011, 07:21:23 PM »
do you understand nwo how important gh15 is? maybe you want to se the other 10 pms i got in the last hour ,, it is insane

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #561 on: November 09, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »

gh15 approved

in case you
didnt pay atention
the last user
stopped posting
4 hours ago
only a few posts
were made
not pages and pages
gh15 doesnt need
to catch up
only the current
user of the
account

no the reality is evrythign surroundign hormones and getbig is the thunderdome where the information come out for every TRUE bodybuilder to read and be updated ,, this is the place where they can se that someone watch over them,, then ther are some bodybuild that cant be helped...those arte the.....you got that right! narcotic addicts...alcholistics,, who got to hormones just as another drug they take...why not be a bodybuild coke head then bodybuild can be nice addition ,, why not giev bodybuild a bad name join it!

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #562 on: November 09, 2011, 07:23:44 PM »
always the same fella ...me,, gh15,, sorry to dissapoint you friend,, always same ole gh15 ,, if you cant see this is one fella then we got some serious problem in comprehension

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #563 on: November 09, 2011, 07:25:50 PM »
Hang in there Vick....ill bust you out

when anyone here get to be that wide...then come and talk to,, till then listen and learn friends!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #564 on: November 09, 2011, 07:26:03 PM »

you are a liar
a manipulator
have you ever
read your own
writings

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #565 on: November 09, 2011, 07:29:18 PM »
always the same fella ...me,, gh15,, sorry to dissapoint you friend,, always same ole gh15 ,, if you cant see this is one fella then we got some serious problem in comprehension

gh15 approved

Hahaha ...haha,, hahahahahah,, hahahahah ,,ahahahahahah ,, hahahahahahaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #566 on: November 09, 2011, 07:29:51 PM »
I was in a gym out in the middle of nowhere, can't say specifically but it was in a small town less than 3000 people in it, so quiet you could hear the wind blow from inside the gym. I started talking with a couple guys, (there were like 10 guys in the whole gym) and I brought up "the boards". Asked if they post on them or getbig. They all said no, but one of them mentioned gh15 and disgusted. So yes, that is proof to me that Gh15 has followers around the world, he is huge.

For those saying gh15 is a nobody and "not that big"..well I know for a fact john cena knows who gh15 is and reads his posts.  won't say how I know publicly due to my identity being revealed.. but any pupil is free to pm me and can verify this fact for themself. Dont fuck with me though.

only hours ago if nto mistake gh15 was mentioned straight out from raymond brother while practicing pump walk in the gym ,, that shoudl tell you soemthing...even the ones i brutally attack know exactly gh15 is the real deal

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #567 on: November 09, 2011, 07:31:50 PM »
I haven't received any pm from you.  
My personal message in public view. Milton Wiggins III.
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #568 on: November 09, 2011, 07:32:05 PM »
told you long ago im invinsible ,, why? because i am a bodybuiolder im one of them ,, i am one of the creators the originals,, one of the core base of a house ....the house has fellas who rent it , make it dirty ,,do narcotics in it,, dont pay bills on time,, fuck whores in it ,, but still im the base of that house friends,,

I AM INVINSIBLE DUE TO ME BEING THE GOOD FELLA ,, good fellas is something that is hard to come by in your generations
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #569 on: November 09, 2011, 07:34:59 PM »
gh15 stfu about yourself and your delusions for a second...explain some juicy steroid information to us now

what is happening to vics body now

explain how he is deteriorating by the hour due to lack of hormones/nutrients/training

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #570 on: November 09, 2011, 07:38:03 PM »
told you long ago im invinsible ,, why? because i am a bodybuiolder im one of them ,, i am one of the creators the originals,, one of the core base of a house ....the house has fellas who rent it , make it dirty ,,do narcotics in it,, dont pay bills on time,, fuck whores in it ,, but still im the base of that house friends,,

I AM INVINSIBLE DUE TO ME BEING THE GOOD FELLA ,, good fellas is something that is hard to come by in your generations
gh15 approved

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #571 on: November 09, 2011, 07:38:16 PM »
if someone has power, they have it because they get off on having power, it's called power hunger, and if that same person pretends he doesn't get off on it then he is a power hungry liar. You keep quiet about your drug use because you are ashamed of it, gh15 aint ashamed of his power hunger

Who in the living FUCK are you?

You sound like a less intelligent clone of someone else. Don't even talk to me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #572 on: November 09, 2011, 07:40:36 PM »
gh15 stfu about yourself and your delusions for a second...explain some juicy steroid information to us now

what is happening to vics body now

explain how he is deteriorating by the hour due to lack of hormones/nutrients/training

this is about the case nto about hormones,, if you want hormone question answer pm or put it where i can see it,, this tred stay becaue i want it to stay because i want evryone to know that i tried to help him ,, and in january i want everyone to knwo i did whatever it took on my part so the real god is not mad with me ,, i have compassion ,, this is one quality i have and i have compassion to him eventhough i hate and despize narcotics....so this stay because i want this to be updated and i will update this ,, i do not like to fail evebnthough the chances are very low,, i still! dont like to fail

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #573 on: November 09, 2011, 07:42:57 PM »
im not talking to you I'm talking at you, like you are too good for me or something, fckn midget does steroids to look like a normal person in the gym...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #574 on: November 09, 2011, 07:44:47 PM »
you dont get it ,, i do not care abotu who bann where,, do you ever see me care if posting are erased??

gh15 approved

Actually, now that you mention it, I haven't seen you bitch about deleted threads. But then again, did they involve YOU extensively?

Now I'm curious. If you have had YOUR threads banned, one would have to ask "why?"

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmmmmm...."

My guess is; this one isn't far from it.