Author Topic: Oral only - if you are afraid of injections  (Read 5256 times)

the trainer

Oral only - if you are afraid of injections
« on: November 07, 2011, 11:58:21 AM »
For all of you guys who are afraid of injections or just hate injecting every week here is a good old school cycle. run dinabol at 50mg per day with nolvadex for 3 months plus some liver protectants if you are worried.

After the cycle take clenbuterol at 40mcg then work up to 100mcg also take 25mg yohimbine for your receptors along with creatine. after 4 weeks jump back on. after a year of doing this you will not look like ronnie but you will be a pretty big dude.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Oral only
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:59:38 AM »
Thought this was a thread about sex

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 12:00:42 PM »
Me too. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »
take orals, you'll want oral sex more.    makes sense.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 12:01:26 PM »
Me too  8) 8)

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 12:16:56 PM »
Would never ever touch that clen shit again .. really harsh on the heart and not really doing a lot .. not worth the side effects.

Yohimbine ? Can take but not doing a lot either.

Afraid of injections ? Some men are very strange .. in a pussy metrosexual way.

I do agree though that 12 weeks of dbol at 50mg a day will give you good gains .. but cycling steroids like that is not really a smart thing to do in my opinion.

But using more harmful oral steroids because you're afraid of a small pinch is not smart anyway I guess..

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
Better to do 6 week cycles.  Then 2 weeks to 4 months off, depending if its the first or second cycle. Rinse and repeat twice a year.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
Re: Oral only - if you are afraid of injections
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 01:23:19 PM »
For all of you guys who are afraid of injections or just hate injecting every week here is a good old school cycle. run dinabol at 50mg per week with nolvadex for 3 months plus some liver protectants if you are worried.

After the cycle take clenbuterol at 40mcg then work up to 100mcg also take 25mg yohimbine for your receptors along with creatine. after 4 weeks jump back on. after a year of doing this you will not look like ronnie but you will be a pretty big dude.
50 mg per week is only about 7 mg a day. That's pretty light. Of  course with my amazing response, I could probably gain with only 5 mg a day, but I doubt most on here could.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 01:35:57 PM »
clen and yohombine for receptors? what the fuck?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 01:37:21 PM »
Threadstarter most likely has been injected after doing oral.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 01:50:03 PM »
For all of you guys who are afraid of injections or just hate injecting every week here is a good old school cycle. run dinabol at 50mg per week with nolvadex for 3 months plus some liver protectants if you are worried.

idiot, 50mg per week of dbol aint gonna do shit. 50mg a day yes.

high dose yohimbine with clen and you are asking for problems. clen and creatine and yohimbine do nothing for receptors.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 02:39:27 PM »
shut the fuck up 'trainer'

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 07:05:10 PM »
orals should be kept to six weeks to minimize liver strain.

injectables offer less health risks all around as well as better gains... should be a no-brainer.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 07:25:35 PM »
Stupidity.

Let's all post up something completely ignorant and see who believes it. "The Trainer" ~ more like; 'the joke'

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 07:33:18 PM »
Stupidity.

Let's all post up something completely ignorant and see who believes it. "The Trainer" ~ more like; 'the joke'
Exactly, this is the same guy who says machines are the leading cause of weightlifting injuries.
T

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »
Just run drol @ 200mg/day for 12 months then take a clomid on the first of every month.
It's Hip to be Square!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 11:00:23 PM »
A few comments on the cycle.

1 - You mean 50mg per day (not per week) right? If so, then yes, 50mg per day for 3 months is fine. (Arnold apparently was taking 150mg a day).

2 - Regarding the Nolvadex, not everyone needs it. But for anyone getting sore nipples, or gyno, its good to use.

3 - Clen - the dosages you mention are a bit high. Half that dosage is fine, and in fact I would start low, and increase it a little each week.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 11:09:29 PM »
T Starter first get off the birthcontrol pil.
Team Schering Oss NL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 11:58:28 PM »
Cmon guys, he obviously either meant 500mg per week or 50mg per day, geeez ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 12:17:46 AM »

why do you need the liver protectors again? lol do you think dianabol even PEE on the liver protectors? dianabol pass next to them in the blood and into the liver...tell them FUCK YOU and go on in its thing lol

only thing need to be take for liver is PINE APPLE JUICE..WHICH IS MORE OF DIGESTIVE the body just likes it when on harsher orals or any hormone to be  honest,, pine apple juice is one of our big secrets ,,well not anymore lol but used to be lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 12:23:17 AM »

Yeah, bollocks. Clen works only for two-three week periods, then your receptors get used to it and you need at least that amount of time off. Yohimbine at that dose will make one manic, the recommended one is 0.2 mg/kg and to benefit from it you need to take it 30-60 minutes before fasted cardio. Not to mention that it is not an all-around fat loss supplement, it only works best if you're already lean and have trouble with stubborn fat areas and you need to take it fasted because the slightest increase in blood sugar deactivates its effects.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 08:09:36 AM »
I know someone who used to prep for a show (not a highest level, but a local, and like a decade ago) on d-bol (in addition to some other usual stuff). 8months straight on d-bol was the longest he went lol..

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011, 08:13:14 AM »
50 mg per week is only about 7 mg a day. That's pretty light. Of  course with my amazing response, I could probably gain with only 5 mg a day, but I doubt most on here could.

Its 50mg per day that was a typo.

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 08:15:09 AM »
Better to do 6 week cycles.  Then 2 weeks to 4 months off, depending if its the first or second cycle. Rinse and repeat twice a year.

6 weeks and 4months off are you crazy, if you are going to waste your time like that might as well just do creatine.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 08:16:50 AM »
jesus, just place that pin on your ass and it slides in like in butter, whats scary about that.