Author Topic: Zoo to split up Gay African Penguins (Andre, Blackass, Benny & Obama?)  (Read 562 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Zoo to split up ‘gay’ Canadian penguins
 4 .

Zookeepers in Toronto, while “fascinated” by male African penguins who appear to be a couple, even displaying signs of mating rituals, plan on splitting up the pair for the sake of captive breeding.

In case you are getting this confused with an episode of Parks and Recreation, you aren’t, this is real life:

Toronto Star:

“They do courtship and mating behaviours that females and males would do,’’ one keeper said in an interview.

Those behaviours include making a “braying’’ sound, almost like a donkey, as a mating call. They defend their territory, preen each other, and are constantly standing alone together. In fact when the Star visited the exhibit this week Buddy emerged from the water, followed a few moments later by Pedro. The two huddled together for quite some time.” (Read more)

Posted By: Chris Preovolos ( Email ) | Nov 07 at 6:38 am

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Zoo to split up Gay African Penguins (Andre, Blackass, Benny & Obama?)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »
LOL

Straw is grinning somewhere and waving his rainbow flag.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 01:45:32 PM »
LOL

Straw is grinning somewhere and waving his rainbow flag.

don't have one

maybe you can let me borrow the rainbow flag that you keep in that closet you're posting from

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »
don't have one

maybe you can let me borrow the rainbow flag that you keep in that closet you're posting from

Haha-- Right on cue. Were you sitting at your computer all day waiting for me to post?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 01:57:51 PM »

Haha-- Right on cue. Were you sitting at your computer all day waiting for me to post?

LoL

you're as delusional as 333