Author Topic: Unscientific Observation  (Read 966 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Unscientific Observation
« on: November 08, 2011, 07:12:13 AM »
Seems conservatives (excluding 333386) generally just get annoyed with liberals.  On the other hand, it seems like liberals generally want to exterminate all conservatives right now.

I'm not going by experience on this board really, but conversations I've had in everyday life.  

:P

The liberals I deal with are of the opinion that they're the most highly educated people, that ALL conservatives are ignorant and their opinions are fact. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these liberal vs. conservative jackass's, just saying......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Unscientific Observation
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 07:18:54 AM »
Seems conservatives (excluding 333386) generally just get annoyed with liberals.  On the other hand, it seems like liberals generally want to exterminate all conservatives right now.

I'm not going by experience on this board really, but conversations I've had in everyday life.  

The liberals I deal with are of the opinion that they're the most highly educated people, that ALL conservatives are ignorant and their opinions are fact. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these liberal vs. conservative jackass's, just saying......

Actually - history agrees with you.   Liberals historically are the most violent people.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 07:22:30 AM »

Seriously. That fag couldn't smash his way out of a paper bag. Stupid Liberals.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 07:37:32 AM »

I've never met one liberal who wanted to "exterminate" conservatives

I have read numberous threads where 333 say FU to all liberals (and anyone who doesn't think lock step with him) and many thread where he wishes physical harm on those who didn't vote the way he would have liked them to vote

The two primary characterstics that I see in conservatives are anger and willful ignorance

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 07:38:40 AM »

I've never met one liberal who wanted to "exterminate" conservatives

I have read numberous threads where 333 say FU to all liberals (and anyone who doesn't think lock step with him) and many thread where he wishes physical harm on those who didn't vote the way he would have liked them to vote

The two primary characterstics that I see in conservatives are anger and willful ignorance

LMFAO!   Coming from you that is priceless.   

Solyndra anyone? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 07:51:23 AM »
LMFAO!   Coming from you that is priceless.   

Solyndra anyone? 

thanks for providing a perfect example of willful ignorance.

if you had only added how some wish of violence on anyone who voted for Obama you would have covered both of my points

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 07:57:46 AM »
thanks for providing a perfect example of willful ignorance.

if you had only added how some wish of violence on anyone who voted for Obama you would have covered both of my points

your "link" ommitted so many details and facts it was hard not to laugh reading that nonsense. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 08:05:12 AM »
your "link" ommitted so many details and facts it was hard not to laugh reading that nonsense. 

you didn't read it or, more likely you read it and just ignored the facts that contradicted your beliefs

it covered virtually every one of the bullshit claims that you've been ranting about for the last 2 months

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 08:08:30 AM »
you didn't read it or, more likely you read it and just ignored the facts that contradicted your beliefs

it covered virtually every one of the bullshit claims that you've been ranting about for the last 2 months

LOL.     yeah, its all a lie Straw - obama did nothing wrong.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 08:20:58 AM »
LOL.     yeah, its all a lie Straw - obama did nothing wrong.   

I didn't say that but you also have shown that Obama did anything wrong either

from what I read, every single one of your right wing talking points was refuted or explained

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 08:23:11 AM »
yeah, it's always the liberals yelling about govt overthrow and civil war 2.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 08:26:24 AM »
Liberals:  Tend to complicate simple issues.

Conservatives:  Tend to simplify complicated issues.

Both sides have elements with in them that would support limiting the other be it in its extreme of extermination or subtly curtailing rights.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 08:30:03 AM »
Liberals:  Tend to complicate simple issues.

Conservatives:  Tend to simplify complicated issues.

Both sides have elements with in them that would support limiting the other be it in its extreme of extermination or subtly curtailing rights.  

can you give some examples?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 08:48:13 AM »
can you give some examples?

Abortion: 

Typical conservatives view point:  It's murder, it should be against the law period.

Typical liberal view point:  Woman's right to body, people are going to have sex anyway, basement abortions are bad, more burden on the welfare system, when is a person a person, etc.

Religion in government:

Typical Conservative viewpoint:  We were founded on Cristian principles

Typical Liberal view point:  We can't have anything referencing  God in government such as "In god we trust" on money, any religious messages and icons on government buildings, pledge of allegiance references to god etc.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 08:58:04 AM »
Abortion:  

Typical conservatives view point:  It's murder, it should be against the law period.

Typical liberal view point:  Woman's right to body, people are going to have sex anyway, basement abortions are bad, more burden on the welfare system, when is a person a person, etc.

Religion in government:

Typical Conservative viewpoint:  We were founded on Cristian principles

Typical Liberal view point:  We can't have anything referencing  God in government such as "In god we trust" on money, any religious messages and icons on government buildings, pledge of allegiance references to god etc.

you don't think abortion is a complicated issue?

most liberal or pro-life people are satisfied with the current laws and don't feel that any religious group should be trying to enforce their personal religious belifes on others.   Liberal believe that the current legal structure allows religious people to freely act in accordance with their religious beliefs (i.e. if they don't believe in abortion or believe life begins at intercourse then they are 100% free to act on those beliefs) while giving others (who may well share some of the  same religous beliefs) to act in accordance with their own standards and values

The abortion "controvers" is really just an extension of the idea that somehow our nation was founded on Christian principals.   There have been many threads about this and I actually believe this is actually quite a simple issue and really not even an issue at all.   It's Christian who have tried to make this an issue and have gone to contorted extremes to try to make their point in an attempt to force their religious beliefs on the entire country

Edit:   most liberals dont give a crap about "in god we trust" on our money or stuff like that.    I think you're confusing a small segment of activitst atheists with "liberals"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 09:02:15 AM »
LMFAO!    Straw you are pure comedy lately.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 09:07:25 AM »
LMFAO!    Straw you are pure comedy lately.   

and you're as clueless as ever

you can't think of anything else to say in regards to Ozmo's post or my post?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »
you don't think abortion is a complicated issue?

most liberal or pro-life people are satisfied with the current laws and don't feel that any religious group should be trying to enforce their personal religious belifes on others.   Liberal believe that the current legal structure allows religious people to freely act in accordance with their religious beliefs (i.e. if they don't believe in abortion or believe life begins at intercourse then they are 100% free to act on those beliefs) while giving others (who may well share some of the  same religous beliefs) to act in accordance with their own standards and values

The abortion "controvers" is really just an extension of the idea that somehow our nation was founded on Christian principals.   There have been many threads about this and I actually believe this is actually quite a simple issue and really not even an issue at all.   It's Christian who have tried to make this an issue and have gone to contorted extremes to try to make their point in an attempt to force their religious beliefs on the entire country

Edit:   most liberals dont give a crap about "in god we trust" on our money or stuff like that.    I think you're confusing a small segment of activitst atheists with "liberals"

Dude, i wasn't giving you examples of my personal beliefs on each issue.

I was giving you examples of why i thought liberals tend to complicate simple issues and vice versa.

i suppose i could come up with more, that was just off the top of my head.  

For the record though:

I believe abortion is murder but don't think think it should be against the law in the first trimester.

The whole getting "god" out of everything is fucking stupid.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 09:38:51 AM »

Dude, i wasn't giving you examples of my personal beliefs on each issue.
[/b]
I was giving you examples of why i thought liberals tend to complicate simple issues and vice versa.

i suppose i could come up with more, that was just off the top of my head.  

For the record though:

I believe abortion is murder but don't think think it should be against the law in the first trimester.

The whole getting "god" out of everything is fucking stupid.

me too