Author Topic: Oh... my... gut!  (Read 70034 times)

io856

Re: Oh... my... gut!
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2011, 10:54:38 PM »
 :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2011, 12:30:59 AM »
why does he have an enlarged testicle where is navel shud be?

It's called a hernia.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2011, 01:37:54 AM »

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2011, 04:57:43 AM »
Game over!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2011, 04:28:06 PM »
 :(

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2011, 07:10:13 AM »
 :(

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2011, 07:15:57 AM »
One would think you are going to abuse hormones to look good, not to look like a pile of shit.  :P

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2011, 07:17:26 AM »

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2011, 07:29:42 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2011, 07:29:48 AM »
 ;)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2011, 07:31:39 AM »
:-\
[/i]

What happened to Kovacs' right tricep? Did it end up in his stomach?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2011, 07:33:43 AM »

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2011, 07:35:25 AM »
WTF?
[/i]

Turd on Kai's head and approx 30 turds in his intestines. This is a seriously disgusting thread!
Mags must have a hard time photoshopping all these retards.
So much costs, so much damage to their health, and then they wind up looking like that. How mentally disturbed can they be?

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2011, 10:35:04 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2011, 02:03:51 PM »

Turd on Kai's head and approx 30 turds in his intestines. This is a seriously disgusting thread!
Mags must have a hard time photoshopping all these retards.
So much costs, so much damage to their health, and then they wind up looking like that. How mentally disturbed can they be?

To say that bodybuilders who succumb to the idea that bigger is always better, regardless of the cost in health and appearance are mental cases is a bit of an overstatement, IMO. One doesn't go from having a somewhat muscular, healthy adult physique to being a 275 lb freak overnight. It takes years and lots of encouragement from an industry that has lost it's way.  Many of these fellows, with their distended stomachs and overblown, comic book style superhero physiques are winning bodybuilding contests while sacrificing their health in the process.

Bodybuilding is a lifestyle. To be a pro bodybuilder, most folks become totally immersed in bodybuilding. After a time, their concept of a good muscular build morphs into something most regular folks would see as a freak. How often have you run into someone you know or have seen at your gym when you were out in public and  found that you were surprised how huge they looked when not in the gym environment. Everything is relative. Put a 5'8" 275 lb. muscle freak next to other muscle freaks and they look relatively normal. Put the same muscle freak next to the average relatively athletic looking guy and they look ridiculous. That's if your perspective is that of the average Joe. To the muscle freak, the average Joe looks emaciated. See, it is all a matter of perspective.

Occasionally, a pro bodybuilder wakes up and decides to embrace good health and a more regular appearance as opposed to looking like a freak at a big cost to their health. Kevin Levrone is an example of one such bodybuilder. Often when this happens they are ridiculed or muscleheads suggest they are sick and dying. I mean why else would you want to be able to wear normal clothes and look like a normal male human being?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »
kevrone is just blessed with very good looks

without them where would he be now

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2011, 02:18:49 PM »
kevrone is just blessed with very good looks

without them where would he be now

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as they say. Kevin Levrone is a nice looking guy. I don't think he is exceptional looking....but, that's just me. Furthermore, how handsome he is or isn't probably has nothing to do with his choice to slim down. He has endeavored to pursue a career in acting. In that line of work, the more mainstream ones appearance the greater the chance of landing roles. It is certainly possible he decided to lose weight and rejoin the reality of normal looks so he has a better shot at auditions.

Biography

Levrone was born to an Italian father and an African American mother on July 16, 1965 in Baltimore, Maryland, the youngest of six children. Aside from his career as a pro bodybuilder, Levrone has also worked as an actor and musician. Levrone first started training at Metro fitness in Linthicum, Maryland. He won his first contest at 190 pounds. Over his career Levrone has earned 22 professional IFBB wins. He won the Arnold Classic two times (1994 and 1996), and came second at the Mr. Olympia competition four times over the span of a decade (1992, 1995, 2000 and 2002). He has not officially announced his retirement.

Levrone's first film as an actor was Backlash. Later films included Redline and I Am. On March 25, 2009, Levrone launched The Levrone Report, a training/fitness guru blog in which he resumes his training and provides tips and philosophies on a wide range of subjects. In May 2010, Levrone released Levrone Formula Extreme Nitric Pump Blend, a nutritional supplement.

http://levronereport.com/

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2011, 02:26:38 PM »
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as they say. Kevin Levrone is a nice looking guy. I don't think he is exceptional looking....but, that's just me. Furthermore, how handsome he is or isn't probably has nothing to do with his choice to slim down. He has endeavored to pursue a career in acting. In that line of work, the more mainstream ones appearance the greater the chance of landing roles. It is certainly possible he decided to lose weight and rejoin the reality of normal looks so he has a better shot at auditions.

http://levronereport.com/

what i mean is levrone is handsome enough to be able to make money off his appearance without juicing himself to death

should have tried modeling instead of acting

Nilrem

• Getbig II
Re: Oh my gut!
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
Fux and Nasser (back in 2005 I think)

I've watched this video and fuck me if their training isn't an abomination. Throwing weight around, no form what so ever.
This from top tier bodybuilders. Drugs aren't 99% of the equation. Yeah right.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2011, 02:33:23 PM »
what i mean is levrone is handsome enough to be able to make money off his appearance without juicing himself to death

should have tried modeling instead of acting

I get what you are saying. However, does it follow then that if a dude doesn't have much in the looks department, they should juice and possibly turn themselves into a freak as their claim to fame?

Acting is a difficult profession in which to establish oneself. But then, so is pro bodybuilding as a career. I am not sure modeling is any easier a profession. Many actors are very average looking and some are actually quite homely. Movie stars and celebrities are generally good looking people while they are famous. Looks fade....so do these types of careers.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2011, 02:43:44 PM »
I get what you are saying. However, does it follow then that if a dude doesn't have much in the looks department, they should juice and possibly turn themselves into a freak as their claim to fame?

Acting is a difficult profession in which to establish oneself. But then, so is pro bodybuilding as a career. I am not sure modeling is any easier a profession. Many actors are very average looking and some are actually quite homely. Movie stars and celebrities are generally good looking people while they are famous. Looks fade....so do these types of careers.

juicing yourself to death is the easiest way by far to become a somebody

like gh15 always says, lots of guys can be pro bodybuilders if only they inject enough gh

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2011, 02:56:00 PM »

:'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2011, 03:05:47 PM »
juicing yourself to death is the easiest way by far to become a somebody

like gh15 always says, lots of guys can be pro bodybuilders if only they inject enough gh

A stupid somebody, IMO. Maybe this thinking is a by product of my advanced years but my good health means much more to me than looking like a superhero or just a bloated and huge bodybuilder. My guess is most people outside of bodybuilding aren't that impressed with these big dudes as they think they are.

My present thinking is to lose about fifteen or twenty pounds. I am currently, as of this morning, 205 lbs. This is down from a high last summer of 222 lbs. At barely 5'11" I suspect I look the best when I weigh between 185 and 190 lbs. My current body fat is probably about 12%. My abs show just a little and I have no love handles, yet my waist measures about 34 or 35" and comfortable jeans are either 34's or 36's which are loose in the waist. My neck is 17 1/2" which results in my wearing dress shirts which seem too blousey in the torso. So, to my way of thinking, I am already oversized enough that clothes don't fit properly. Hopefully, my arms will maintain their 17" measurement. Overall, I think I could definitely be a lot leaner with better cuts and my clothes would hang better too. I don't currently feel the need to be such a big dude as I have been in the past.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »
Who`d want to be a pro bodybuilder if you ended up looking like these abominations in the thread ?

It`s not like they`re ever gonna` place again......they ruined their physiques.  :)

Only an idiot would look in the mirror,see one of these guys reflections staring back,and then inject more GH and insulin!!  :(

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2011, 07:37:11 PM »