Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 14553 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2011, 06:59:14 AM »
Go to your room! :)
That used to be the worst punishment -ie. couldn't go outside. Now, kids have X-boxes, and bunker down in their rooms for days. Times have changed, pardner.    :-\       ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2011, 07:00:44 AM »
if you're trying to convince me wrong, then it's a debate and I have come to the conclusion that you have been talking with yourself this whole time enjoying your own hand typing and that's all.

I still disagree with about everything you've said because you are plain wrong.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2011, 07:04:21 AM »
convince you wrong? how can you be right? what do you have to say about women when u dont know anything? you learn something on the discovery channel?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2011, 07:10:21 AM »
you haven't even talked to me here, you've been talking with yourself, don't you understand. None of your funny posts apply with why I despise women, I've explained it many times. Many times.

Everytime you ask me to explain, then you won't read what I explain so you're trollin.

You're funny though  :P , one day you'll get it I'm sure  ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2011, 07:11:15 AM »
you haven't even talked to me here, you've been talking with yourself, don't you understand. None of your funny posts apply with why I despise women, I've explained it many times. Many times.

Everytime you ask me to explain, then you won't read what I explain so you're trollin.

You're funny though  :P , one day you'll get it I'm sure  ;)

devilsmile let this die mate

It's like you said, there is no discussion, no debate, no conversation

just a troll, going around in circles in his head, replying to his own thoughts

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2011, 07:14:51 AM »
devilsmile let this die mate

It's like you said, there is no discussion, no debate, no conversation

just a troll, going around in circles in his head, replying to his own thoughts

You're right. I wanted to make a mutual understanding with this guy but no... there's just no way he refuses :D

apply85, this is done... you may claim victory but it's like claiming victory in an offline BF3 LAN game matchup with you the only one playing in the server. Enjoy it.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2011, 07:15:54 AM »
You're right. I wanted to make a mutual understanding with this guy but no... there's just no way he refuses :D

apply85, this is done... you may claim victory but it's like claiming victory in an offline BF3 LAN game matchup with you the only one playing in the server. Enjoy it :D

ha ha ha

Some of things you write are so spot on, I wish I'd thought of them first :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2011, 07:18:05 AM »
That used to be the worst punishment -ie. couldn't go outside. Now, kids have X-boxes, and bunker down in their rooms for days. Times have changed, pardner.    :-\       ;D
No shit,if I had all that stuff in my room as a kid,I probably would have never left the room anyway!!  :)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2011, 07:25:43 AM »
Seriously, you're a smart sort of chap
Don't worry about being insecure around women too much.

Everybody goes through that, you grow into it
After you find yourself a nice girl and get into a serious relationship for a few years,
You will look back to your former self,
And have a quiet laugh.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2011, 08:19:40 AM »
[/youtube]

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2011, 09:03:06 AM »
No shit,if I had all that stuff in my room as a kid,I probably would have never left the room anyway!!  :)
Spot on. I sit and watch my nephew take a tire iron repeatedly to some zombie's head, and I wonder where was this stuff when I was growing up? It's amazing.    ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2011, 09:08:55 AM »
If anybody listened to the song, and knows about House Party--Groink is the big diesel ass dude, Apply is Play and Devilsmile is Kid...
The song, "Ain't My Type of Hype", applies here...Devilsmile and Groink are saying it to Apply, Apply is saying it to them. But, they all are right...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2011, 12:03:19 PM »
I for one an thankful for uberapplys posts.

Who knew it was so easy. All you have to do to get a woman to fuck you is grab her wrist..."as if out of nowhere" and don't let go..when she says ....."get the fuck off of me" ..tell her you forgive her for being the wrong sex...and before you know it...you are fucking her. Its THAT EASY. You can use it on anyone...even your brothers wife

It works on line at the bank, at the mall, at Church...its foolproof  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2011, 02:16:07 PM »
All you have to do to get a woman to fuck you is grab her wrist..."as if out of nowhere" and don't let go..when she says ....."get the fuck off of me"

It works on line at the bank, at the mall, at Church...its foolproof  ::)
Sounds kinda` like rape !!  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2011, 02:18:48 PM »
i don't rape women, i make love to them when they least expect it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2011, 02:52:58 PM »
i don't rape women, i make love to them when they least expect it

Yeah...like when they are minding their own business and you are looking at them with binoculars.  You realize that masturbating doesn't count....right?

You wouldn't happen to have a single picture of you  and a girl..would you ?

Cousins don't count.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2011, 03:11:45 PM »
you think i am so childish that i post pictures of women i've had? you think i do this to impress you? people read my posts and believe it or not they help them, so that's me doing my part, that's me not being selfish, like i said before I am helping the little apply inside others

that is my motivation

so... no i will never ever post pics of women ive had because to me this is petty, it's low, it means the value of your woman is that she givers yous tatus and that means ur status depends on ur woman. no single woman gives me status, it's my status among WOMEN that gives me satus, see the difference? they post pictures of themselves with me, they keep their memories of me forever and they think of me to get off

and btw a picture of a woman i have had has indeed been posted by funky in one of those threads where people post random hot girls, don't remember the thread. i posted which one it was then removed the post and just msged funky cuz i gotta tell somebody. somehow my post was back next time i brought up the thread, really that was a mistake of mine to post that i fucked a girl whos pick was posted, not a big one but i should keep my mouth shut

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »
what makes you think i am desperate for anything?

you see me posting pics of me with lots of women?

u see me bragging for no reason?

you see my posting pictures of myself, at all?

i am affecting people, they pm me that they are thankful for my posts, maybe not recently because i don't post many useful things nowadays, i just ballonie around really

my delusions will becoem other people's delusions, you think this attitude i have doesn't come from women in real life allowing me to have this view on things? I am not delusional, i am not even arrogant when it comes to women, never have the words "i can seduce any woman" come from my keyboard, neither do I in real life act like some gift to women... really I don't even hit on women, i don't get rejected ever, not because i am so hot and every woman i pursue lets me in, it's that i simply don't put myself in bad situations. i understand women, that means i know when they're horny and when not, i know if they're slutty or not slutty, i know who to give the fuck eyes to and who not to, really it's the woman who's signals i pick up and who invites me in

i've talked about this, most people here think if a woman is hot then i should hit on her, and you wonder why u get rejected and hate women, if a woman doesn't give me the eyes there's almost never words exchanged between me and her unless there's another reason for us to be talking, i am always ALWAYS ready to put a woman in her place, and this is what i use sex for, it's a way of elevating a woman by giving it to her, or keeping her down by rejecting her WARMLY, it's called the friend zone, women do it to you but you worship women so you can't do it to them

be a disciplinarian with women, i have said this over and over again, don't be making notches on ur bed post and sleeping with whoeever you can, use sex to attain and maintain power because sex = leverage

of course this means being good at sex, and being good at sex = making love, that is what i have explained as well as i can ever explain it

devilface thinks he has nothing to offer a woman, he's right, but he can learn how to make love properly and that is enough leverage to own a woman, u don't have to be rich or popular or cool just a good lover

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2011, 04:09:52 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2011, 04:14:17 PM »
lol, u are trying to troll a troll, where is your grampa and shit smile to back you up

have u ever considered how strange it is that you follow me around from thread to thread, i mean seriously you really follow me around, i'm not even making that up

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2011, 04:19:06 PM »
I can see you are really desperate to pass around that impression, as well.

You repeat it all the time.

Again, you think that your delusions will become other people's delusions.

The majority of your posts are one/two liners, you are a post whore attempting to rack up the count, so I hardly keep up with you.

I reply only to some of your misogynistic, third hand, self-important, self-congratulatory, demented, parroted-from-pick-up-artists drivel.

You're trying to feel important once again telling yourself you've got a troll.

As W8M8 would say, this is your delusion... make it as good as you need to.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2011, 04:27:23 PM »
no you don't hardly keep up with me, you keep up with me very well

really i saw that you loved me from the first time you started this gimmick and your language, you kept trying to poke at me and bothe rme, kept weighing the value of my posts... this is a good one, that's a good one, really your presence was a warm one to me, even now

and you are the one repeating yourself, saying i am desperate this or that, no no there are certain symtoms f desperation and i don't exhibit those, the whole subject of women is even a rare one for me... my words on women are memorable but most of the time i talk about other rubbish

but remember one thing, you are the quiet kid in class who waits for osmeone to say something that could in some way be disagreeable, then u raise ur hand and express in what way it can be disagreeable. but u have no original thoughts of ur own, ur a coward, u wait for someone with courage to do something and then you line up behind them and either bark at them or sit on their lap like a little doggie

it is you who is delusional because you are convinced what u think matters, whos lap you si ton matters, that you are somehow the decider of things like your favor is something to strive for.

but i am the guy who sees reality, expresses it, and lets the negativity of others bounce off his back because i am unphasable, that is why in the beginning i even bother to think about things and form original thoughts, because i know that when i express them i can handle the risk of others throwing stones at him. that is called courage

this coffee don't taste so good, why am i drining coffee at 7 pm, oh well off i go to another job interivew

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2011, 06:30:08 PM »
... more desperate, circular, repeating drivel ...

You are a teething mass of contradictions little uber-apply. You collapse under their weight.

The troll who wants to be taken seriously and "help" others, yet he openly admits that he's trolling

The troll who follows a bodybuilding pro around and makes fun of his wife, yet weights 148lbs (an "honest 150, LOL), barely trains, eats nothing at all, yet wants to take steroids to look "more beautiful", in order to "reject more females"

The woman-hater who says that he is humble when it comes to women, yet he openly admits he considers them no different than dogs

The aspriring novelist (this one really cracks me up) who writes "multiple novels and short stories at the same time", yet writes in internet- speak and has openly admitted that he doesn't read books

The desperate insecure little bitch, who when confronted with the incomprehensibility of his existence, melts down like so:

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2011, 07:38:14 PM »
haha i forgot i said that, i drop pearls like an oyster

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »
and im not aspiring anything, i just write cuz its fun, dont ever plan on making money from it