Author Topic: Worse Possible Outcomes for UFC on FOX...  (Read 1384 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Worse Possible Outcomes for UFC on FOX...
« on: November 08, 2011, 11:57:58 AM »
What are some of the worse possible outcomes for this very important fight?  Here are some I thought off...

1. Cain dry humps JDS on the ground and against the cage for 5 rounds to win a UD.
2. Both guys "respect" each other's power and spar for 5 rounds to a decision.
3. Someone get KTFO...permanently.
4. Early ref stoppage.

What else you got?
w

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Worse Possible Outcomes for UFC on FOX...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 04:16:22 AM »
What are some of the worse possible outcomes for this very important fight?  Here are some I thought off...

1. Cain dry humps JDS on the ground and against the cage for 5 rounds to win a UD.
2. Both guys "respect" each other's power and spar for 5 rounds to a decision.
3. Someone get KTFO...permanently.
4. Early ref stoppage.

What else you got?

i wish John MaCarthy let it go a little longer before he stepped in. Maybe a other 5 seconds to see if Cain could regather himself.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 04:21:25 AM »

i wish John MaCarthy let it go a little longer before he stepped in. Maybe a other 5 seconds to see if Cain could regather himself.
dude went limp with the last two hits, they're always going to stop it at that moment.  The worst thing that could happen is it going another 5 seconds and the Fox audience watching a limp Cain get pounded in the head 5+ more times than needed.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 08:59:58 AM »
The worst possible outcome is a fighter gets sick or injured the day of the fight and cannot step into the cage. Shamrock cut his eyebrow a few hours before his fight and I won't say who but another famous fighter had a bout with the runs and they started playing his walkout song and then stopped it when they realized he was running to the shitter. He almost didn't fight that night.

Two guys fought. There was an outcome. Get over it.

Would you rather they choregraphed a fight for everyone's viewing pleasure? Hmmm. I think another organization does this......

Anything can happen in a fight. That's why it is called a fight. My general response to someone who complains about a fight is "have you ever been in a fight?"

My hats go off to JDS. He was focused and ready. Cain did not look normal. I don't know what was wrong but backstage he looked sullen and not motivated. His head hung low and he looked distracted. I watched him for about 1/2 an hour and I honestly thought he was sick or did not want to fight. JDS however looked crazy. He patted me on the back so hard I honestly thought he popped my AC joint back out when I shook his hand and wished him good luck. He was jumping around and laughing and getting really ready to fight. He was hugging everybody.