Author Topic: Official Herman Cain Press Conference Thread- CAIN PROMISES TO TAKE POLYGRAPH  (Read 8239 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
cain is toast ,he's all done

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yeah, the same cnn anchors who have been saying for weeks that he can escape this - They're saying it's just a matter of time now.  He took a step back tonight.  He will not be winning the nomination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Herman Cain's HarassMint Chocolate Chip

Politics BuzzCain's finally got his very own Ben & Jerry's flavor. Perfect for nervously shoveling into your mouth during the next, squirm-inducing press conference. Look forward to Herman's Gropeberry Sorbet later this primary season!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Politics BuzzCain's finally got his very own Ben & Jerry's flavor. Perfect for nervously shoveling into your mouth during the next, squirm-inducing press conference. Look forward to Herman's Gropeberry Sorbet later this primary season!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
come on praise your man cain  :D :D :D the repubs black jesus :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Do you think it's yet "warranted" for Cain to take a polygraph?

He has a plan to save america and these women are beginning to seriously damage his campaign.

Or do you think him saying "yes, I'll take it, but..." is just a way to avoid taking one?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
come on praise your man cain  :D :D :D the repubs black jesus :D

Cain is going to deliver the sausage.    Obama eats and takes sausage up the ass.  

See the difference?      

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The press conference he gave is going to make things worse. He all but admitted other women are going to come forward, and he said that they will be lying too.pundits are calling his press conference a complete disaster.
 :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The press conference he gave is going to make things worse. He all but admitted other women are going to come forward, and he said that they will be lying too.pundits are calling his press conference a complete disaster.

Pundits also said the stim bill would work and obamacare would be popular.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Cain is going to deliver the sausage.    Obama eats and takes sausage up the ass.  

See the difference?      

what kind of person hires you ??? good thing all you do is traffic tickets

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what kind of person hires you ??? good think all you do is traffic tickets

Working on a legal fee dispute for a client right now.   Deadbeat owes my client 28k.  Getting ready to blast this deadbeat with a nasty email, fax, and threaten him with a lawsuit. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Obama?   No but I hear his voice and see him on the TV and do get images of someone getting a lasso and dragging him off to prison w holder for Fast n Furious.

LoL

will that be before or after he drops out of the race?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LoL

will that be before or after he drops out of the race?

Hopefully before.    I would love to see Obama in leg irons and an orange suit for accessory to murder, conspiracy, etc.  

Then - we could all laugh when Larry Sinclair shows up for a conjugal visit in the prison.      

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Working on a legal fee dispute for a client right now.   Deadbeat owes my client 28k.  Getting ready to blast this deadbeat with a nasty email, fax, and threaten him with a lawsuit. 

why don't you spam his email with pics of Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V

yeah, if cain had just delivered some victoritous smackdown, we'd be hearing about it from getbiggers.

He went backwards tonight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why don't you spam his email with pics of Obama

Ha ha ha - that might work but it would probably be a violation of the FDCPA for harassment.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yeah, if cain had just delivered some victoritous smackdown, we'd be hearing about it from getbiggers.

He went backwards tonight.

What was he supposed to do whip his pepperoni out on the podium?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What was he supposed to do whip his pepperoni out on the podium?

If he had walked out, smacked down a copy of notarized polygraph, taken 5 times today with the top testing agencies in america....

"I passed...."

And walked off the stage.

THAT would have been some brutal smackdownage.   That's what a straight-talking renegade innocent badass would have done.

He's attacking 4 accusers at once... talking about vast conspiracies to keep a businessman out of the white house... everyone is lying but he doesn't want to talk details.... his wife supports him but no interviews...

He's acting more like a guilty man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If he had walked out, smacked down a copy of notarized polygraph, taken 5 times today with the top testing agencies in america....

"I passed...."

And walked off the stage.

THAT would have been some brutal smackdownage.   That's what a straight-talking renegade innocent badass would have done.

He's attacking 4 accusers at once... talking about vast conspiracies to keep a businessman out of the white house... everyone is lying but he doesn't want to talk details.... his wife supports him but no interviews...

He's acting more like a guilty man.

Guilty of what? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Guilty of what? 

sexual harassment accusations, hitting on women.... 'acting inappropriately'.

Did you meet that woman in DC?
Did you upgrade her hotel room?
Were you ever in a car with her?

You don't need to go past that - Immediatley you'll know if "i dont remember that woman..." is true, or if she's the liar.

you're rearranging deck furniture on the titanic.  Cain's campaign is over.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
don't kid yourself he not taking any polygraph test

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Sorry, I know I should spell it out but I meant that fumbling his words wasn't the only thing that went well for his. He destroyed his critics

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
don't kid yourself he not taking any polygraph test

What crack are you smoking?