Author Topic: Official Herman Cain Press Conference Thread- CAIN PROMISES TO TAKE POLYGRAPH  (Read 8326 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sorry, I know I should spell it out but I meant that fumbling his words wasn't the only thing that went well for his. He destroyed his critics

the cnn pundits who have been saying for week that he'll recover  -  Tonight they were shaking their heads saying he's making it worse.

Even the repubs who kneepad cain all the time - they were saying he took a big step back tonight.

4 women are about to cripple his campaign - this is THE ONLY time to take a polygraph.  If he wants to save america from romney and obama - THIS IS THE TIME.

If he takes one and passes, I will send $50 to his campaign.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
the cnn pundits who have been saying for week that he'll recover  -  Tonight they were shaking their heads saying he's making it worse.

Even the repubs who kneepad cain all the time - they were saying he took a big step back tonight.

4 women are about to cripple his campaign - this is THE ONLY time to take a polygraph.  If he wants to save america from romney and obama - THIS IS THE TIME.

Save your money - obama's inflation is biting hard.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Save your money - obama's inflation is biting hard.   

if you had to bet your gun collection-

DO you think cain will ever take a polygraph?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Hopefully before.    I would love to see Obama in leg irons and an orange suit for accessory to murder, conspiracy, etc.  

Then - we could all laugh when Larry Sinclair shows up for a conjugal visit in the prison.      

why don't you do what you always do and just imagine it and then insist that it really happened

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why don't you do what you always do and just imagine it and then insist that it really happened

;D   ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the cnn pundits who have been saying for week that he'll recover  -  Tonight they were shaking their heads saying he's making it worse.

4 women are about to cripple his campaign - this is THE ONLY time to take a polygraph.  If he wants to save america from romney and obama - THIS IS THE TIME.

why do you think cain would take a polygraph

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Cain is unstoppable. The left keeps swinging but he's still standing.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I didn't hear Cain PROMISE to take a polygraph. He said he'd be willing to take a polygraph. But, he'd need a legitimate reason to do so.

Answering flimsy claims with no proof by the accusers doesn't necessitate a polygraph. And why aren't you asking that OF THE ACCUSERS?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sexual harassment accusations, hitting on women.... 'acting inappropriately'.

Did you meet that woman in DC?
Did you upgrade her hotel room?
Were you ever in a car with her?

You don't need to go past that - Immediatley you'll know if "i dont remember that woman..." is true, or if she's the liar.

you're rearranging deck furniture on the titanic.  Cain's campaign is over.

Once again, you're doing the "guilty-until-proven-innocent" crap with Cain. The ACCUSERS need to do the polygraph, if anything. Excluding Bialek, their claims have been weak, flimsy, and either undocumented or unconfirmed. The burden of proof is on THEM, not Cain.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
LOL the Cain nutz mites are out in full force trying to save this train wreck.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I can't believe it's 2011, there's a mountain of evidence showing polygraphs don't work, are not based on proven, reproducable, science...

and yet, they are still used and brought up...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Re: Official Herman Cain Press Conference Thread
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »
He just said he would be willing to take a lie detector....you think she would?

If he does, then it should be on the condition that so should she.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Once again, you're doing the "guilty-until-proven-innocent" crap with Cain. The ACCUSERS need to do the polygraph, if anything. Excluding Bialek, their claims have been weak, flimsy, and either undocumented or unconfirmed. The burden of proof is on THEM, not Cain.

How about that bet?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How about that bet?

I already accepted your wager, under the conditions I outlined earlier.

Last two polls I saw, Cain is CRUISING in Ohio and slightly behind Gingrich but ahead of Romney in Mississippi.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I listed the two polls we would use plus a third one of your choice.  What is the third poll we will check on those dates?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
For those of us unaware, what is the wager?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
For those of us unaware, what is the wager?

A simple acknowledgment that the other was correct, regarding whether this drops Cain in the polls by 7 points or more in about two weeks.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Official Herman Cain Press Conference Thread
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
Cain's probably better off talking about this topic and than he talking about China "getting" nukes of the president of ubeki beki stan stan

If we're lucky maybe he'll break out and sing the Pokeman theme song at the press conference

lol, he sure likes to sing.

Imagine theres no Pizza.  ::)

Herman Cain sings at the National Press Club  ::) McWay and Coach  probably jerk off to this one.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

A TK member like YOU, accusing others of kneepadding? Flame spraying by 333386 in 5.......4......3.....2.. ....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
How the heck is this a Cain press conference thread without a link to the press conference? 

Well done, by both Cain and his lawyer. 

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1265252560001/cain-ive-never-acted-inappropriately-with-anyone

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I can't believe it's 2011, there's a mountain of evidence showing polygraphs don't work, are not based on proven, reproducable, science...

and yet, they are still used and brought up...

You and I can pass a polygraph if we want to... It's ridiculous.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
A simple acknowledgment that the other was correct, regarding whether this drops Cain in the polls by 7 points or more in about two weeks.

4 points in two weeks, 7 points in 4 weeks.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Incidentially........

Veteran CBS Anchor Bill Kurtis Says Sharon Bialek Has A History Of Sexually Harassing Men

http://patdollard.com/2011/11/veteran-anchor-bill-kurtis-says-bialek-has-a-history-of-sexually-harrassing-men/

Add to that, 333386's link regarding Bialek owing David Axelrod $3500 and this smells fishier than an all-you-can-eat sushi bar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
But since people want to play the anonymous game, this is what 2 unamed former co-workers of Bialek had to say:

“I remember her as a time-waster, and rabble-rouser. If she didn’t get her way she cried about sexual harassment”.

“She was trouble with a capital “T”.

"‘She has a very infectious personality. It’s easy to see how she won [Cain] over. But the reality of her situation is — she’s a complete gold digger. It’s all about the money.’

‘This is a lady who lives off the system. She is hellbent on finding a way of never having to work and living the lifestyle she wants to live, a very affluent lifestyle.’