Author Topic: 3 on 1 ny subway ass kicking  (Read 10738 times)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Re: 3 on 1 ny subway ass kicking
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 09:39:28 PM »
this is why i had to get the fuck out of the 5 boroughs...and live in posh westchester...i cant fuckin stand these animals that ride the trains...i LOATHE taking the subway in the city on a saturday night
getbig or getgot

newmom

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 10:09:15 PM »
this is why i had to get the fuck out of the 5 boroughs...and live in posh westchester...i cant fuckin stand these animals that ride the trains...i LOATHE taking the subway in the city on a saturday night

I never saw that stuff when I took the trains daily.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011, 10:22:17 PM »
One of the few cities left where blacks can get away with that and not expect severe retaliation from any of the various mexican gangs...blacks are already getting pushed out and pushed around out on the west coast.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 11:01:32 PM »
I can't stand blacks myself but at the same time I know some good people who are black. Really not fair to the few good ones out there they will never get the respect they deserve.
l

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 11:19:09 PM »
I can't stand blacks myself but at the same time I know some good people who are black. Really not fair to the few good ones out there they will never get the respect they deserve.

Maybe if they stood up against the kinds of people in these videos they'd get even more respect.  There's a lot of great black people out there but they don't seem to care too much that this kind of shit goes on.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2011, 11:26:57 PM »
Maybe if they stood up against the kinds of people in these videos they'd get even more respect.  There's a lot of great black people out there but they don't seem to care too much that this kind of shit goes on.

there are very,very few....I haven't met many and I have known alot. Dated a black girl for a while so I know a thing or two about the culture. I love black women but it's just not worth the hastle of getting in a serious relationship with one.
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2011, 11:47:08 PM »
Forget the animal like beating but listen to the disgusting hyenas in the background - i guarantee if those bitchess were anything but not black they would not be reacting that way.

Disgusting low IQ people - worst people ever, really are not on the same mentality level as the rest of the world. Black people are pure disgusting - and stop with the bullshit that these are 'Nig*as' not 'black' people, what percentage are actually hard working black people - probably less than 25% in my opinion.

That video has left me disgusted particularly by the cold heart-ed bitches in the background - that dude could have been seriously hurt!
Supreme being, you just showed your supreme ignorance. There is a diff between n iggas (of all races) and black folk, white folk and Latin folk. N iggas always eff it up for everybody, and seem to be a larger problem at hand. I don't hang with N iggas, and I didn't go to school with them, nor is my family.
Gee, how is that possible? So, it must be more than 25%.

Furthermore, if those were trifling white chicks, they would have reacted the same way.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 04:47:57 AM »
I never saw that stuff when I took the trains daily.

well i didnt see people getting beat down on the trains but there is the general ignorance that prevails when u ride the MTA
getbig or getgot

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 04:52:50 AM »
i know how we can help this situation: throw even more taxpayer money at it

Why, the current system seems to be working.  ::)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2011, 04:57:53 AM »
scientists test dangerous stuff on innocent cute little rodents while those monkeys are freely running around?

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2011, 05:11:32 AM »
the worst part is those whores laughing like fucking hyenas, descpicable

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2011, 05:53:49 AM »
Yes, the hyenas behavior is almost even more despicable than the abusing act itself.

Demonstrates low morals, intelligence and cowardice. Seeing enjoyment when someone is harmed/abused.

Why are they laughing? Trying to fit in?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2011, 06:03:04 AM »

You can't stand blacks yourself?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2011, 06:06:28 AM »
And it's fucken pathetic that any white person would vote the same as them. Traitors to their own kind!

Thats true!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 06:07:45 AM »
The sad part is that this behavior is truly not representative of the hard working and smart African American minority that do reside within New York City, but it does unfortunately exactly depict what the vast majority of young black youth behave like within the greater metropolitan area of New York.

People like these give the better black youth a bad name and continue the stereotype.  As it stands, black people in general are still seen as dangerous in NYC.

Sad, very sad...  Instead of beating on that poor, defenseless Mexican, they could have simply offered him some anal sex and he would have certainly obliged and taken some chocolate loving instead of lumps home.

"1"

Gee ya think?

newmom

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2011, 06:29:33 AM »
well i didnt see people getting beat down on the trains but there is the general ignorance that prevails when u ride the MTA

no shit

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2011, 06:32:08 AM »
We need more Miltons and Parkers in the world, and less of these thugs

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2011, 06:44:32 AM »
Gee ya think?

Relax man, don't get your two boys on me now..

Take it easy with this guy, take it easy...

"1"

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2011, 06:49:03 AM »
Supreme being, you just showed your supreme ignorance. There is a diff between n iggas (of all races) and black folk, white folk and Latin folk. N iggas always eff it up for everybody, and seem to be a larger problem at hand. I don't hang with N iggas, and I didn't go to school with them, nor is my family.
Gee, how is that possible? So, it must be more than 25%.

Furthermore, if those were trifling white chicks, they would have reacted the same way.

Please stop letting your bias cloud your thinking. I have done business in many Countries and i currently do business in Nairobi Kenya on a regular basis. Even my dad who done business there for 25 years will tell you that even though Black people in Africa are less arrogant and cocky than America, still nearly 50% or more are making money from stealing or corruption. I have been robbed by black employees in Africa atleast 5 times - this is reason why Indians dominate the business scene in Africa its because African have no business ethics. No one and i mean no one wants to do business with black people because ultimately we all know they dont have any ethics and will eventually screw you. This is just fact, look all around the world and you will see the same trend - blacks are always at the bottom of socioeconomic ladder and have worst education and grades out of any race.

Surely this cant be racism worldwide just towards black people  ::) Strange how this racism did not stop Japs / Chinese / Indians from kicking ass - strange that its only black people always complaining while the the other races get on with their jobs and see the plentiful opportunities ahead of themselves.

I am in NY right now and cant believe how black people behave, every-time i come here its only black people who are disrespectful, full of attitude and constantly rude.

Take it as you will, you may think im being racist but trust i am not - i am just fed up of black people always acting like everyone is against them. If your black then stand up and do something - you cant keep looking for excuses - you need to recognize the rest of the world is not wrong, you need to change and accept that its your thinking that needs to change.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2011, 06:56:19 AM »
1- "don't come closer"

if the guy come closer...

2-killer punch in the throat.

3-don't stand against a wall, move on, and always stay in the move.

4-throw punch, only punch, a guy can grab your leg and put you down.

5-go away.

asstropin

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2011, 06:56:27 AM »
Please stop letting your bias cloud your thinking. I have done business in many Countries and i currently do business in Nairobi Kenya on a regular basis. Even my dad who done business there for 25 years will tell you that even though Black people in Africa are less arrogant and cocky than America, still nearly 50% or more are making money from stealing or corruption. I have been robbed by black employees in Africa atleast 5 times - this is reason why Indians dominate the business scene in Africa its because African have no business ethics. No one and i mean no one wants to do business with black people because ultimately we all know they dont have any ethics and will eventually screw you. This is just fact, look all around the world and you will see the same trend - blacks are always at the bottom of socioeconomic ladder and have worst education and grades out of any race.

Surely this cant be racism worldwide just towards black people  ::) Strange how this racism did not stop Japs / Chinese / Indians from kicking ass - strange that its only black people always complaining while the the other races get on with their jobs and see the plentiful opportunities ahead of themselves.

I am in NY right now and cant believe how black people behave, every-time i come here its only black people who are disrespectful, full of attitude and constantly rude.

Take it as you will, you may think im being racist but trust i am not - i am just fed up of black people always acting like everyone is against them. If your black then stand up and do something - you cant keep looking for excuses - you need to recognize the rest of the world is not wrong, you need to change and accept that its your thinking that needs to change.

Now if only our politicians and leaders had the balls to say that.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2011, 07:05:49 AM »
Sounds like the guy butted in and started telling people what to do, it was clear everyone in the carriage was on the 3 black guys side, Im guessing whatever he was saying before the video started then he had it coming.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2011, 07:06:26 AM »
I feel sorry for people who weren't intelligent enough to raise their socioeconomic status enough to buy a car.
V

newmom

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2011, 07:10:57 AM »
I feel sorry for people who weren't intelligent enough to raise their socioeconomic status enough to buy a car.

I had a car when I lived in NYC but mostly used the trains. No real need for a car in nyc

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2011, 07:56:51 AM »
I had a car when I lived in NYC but mostly used the trains. No real need for a car in nyc

Why the hell would anyone want to live in a shithole like NYC in the first place?