Author Topic: so what dbol you fellas use these days?  (Read 8207 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: so what dbol you fellas use these days?
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 12:06:35 PM »
Pink thai's are good when they are legit but Jelfa metanabol makes pink thais look like child's play. British Disperency is human grade but I would not put it in the same category as Jelfa.

jelfa metanabol= organon sustanon
british disperency aka pink /yellow hearts=  Zafa sustanon

both get the job done but it's silly to put them in the same category.

Yes I have run legit pink thais at the same dosage and it was very very good! but not quite as good as jelfa. I had a buddy run both brands  along with me on this board and told me  the same thing...jelfa was slightly more potent.

Agreed.
The Romanian Naposim are the best I have used.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 11:59:04 PM »
body research blue hearts.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2011, 08:26:24 AM »
Akrihin does not produce dbol anymore btw. I don't think there are any REAL russians on the market, countefeit with dbol I'm guessing for the guys who tried them.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/146195-russian-dianabol-akrihin.html
l

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2011, 12:20:34 PM »
Agreed.
The Romanian Naposim are the best I have used.

Fake dont work had lots them....they stoped makeing them a long time ago..

all your get now is fake

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2011, 12:24:57 PM »
body research blue hearts.

crap FAKE as fck...the only blue harts that work and are good are made by MARCH...

i know ive had plenty by Body Reserarch and all are fakes and will not do shit....

LOOK HERE if you think i talk bull.......  http://mymuscleworld.com/2010/01/22/danabol-ds-march-pharmaceutical-has-nothing-to-do-with-body-research/

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2011, 01:08:26 PM »
crap FAKE as fck...the only blue harts that work and are good are made by MARCH...

i know ive had plenty by Body Reserarch and all are fakes and will not do shit....

LOOK HERE if you think i talk bull.......  http://mymuscleworld.com/2010/01/22/danabol-ds-march-pharmaceutical-has-nothing-to-do-with-body-research/

Yup I read all that to. Everything is fucken faked.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2011, 07:03:48 PM »
Akrihin does not produce dbol anymore btw. I don't think there are any REAL russians on the market, countefeit with dbol I'm guessing for the guys who tried them.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/146195-russian-dianabol-akrihin.html

HAHAH Good info broski!  There is a well known Greek Supplier peddling the shit out of it.  He's also selling Squibb Stanazolol.  LMAO! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 07:04:31 PM »

Not true at all bro.  Myself and plenty of guys have used the counterfeit blue hearts and they are some of the best dbol. 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2011, 11:01:20 PM »
Not true at all bro.  Myself and plenty of guys have used the counterfeit blue hearts and they are some of the best dbol. 

Ive also used them and they worked well
Thunderdome approved

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2011, 12:13:36 AM »

you only think they work cuz your on that much shit you dont now whats working and what ant ....

trust me everyone there Fake as fck you need the ones made by MARCH....i can even put a pic up a pitcher of a bust they did in thailand warehouse not to long ago... it was full of all counterfite and fake drugs..

Look at the pic at the back  of the waarehouse your see ALL FAKE DS BY BODY RESEARCH...
i only no one place where you can get the real deal by MARCH.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 03:29:34 AM »

You know I love you bro...but your wrong about this.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2011, 03:59:01 AM »
you only think they work cuz your on that much shit you dont now whats working and what ant ....

trust me everyone there Fake as fck you need the ones made by MARCH....i can even put a pic up a pitcher of a bust they did in thailand warehouse not to long ago... it was full of all counterfite and fake drugs..

Look at the pic at the back  of the waarehouse your see ALL FAKE DS BY BODY RESEARCH...
i only no one place where you can get the real deal by MARCH.

such a shame,,,,everything is faked now days.  know if the guy who starts with a T has legit or fake ones?  im guessing fake :(

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2011, 04:59:20 AM »
I'll try to shed some light on the matter...These (purple) ones are no longer made, the ones that say "FAKE" are fake. The ones that are in the tub that say "AKRIHIN" are fakes, but the ones that are in the blue and white box depending on where you get them from are 100% REAL !! Hope this helps you guys.

madg

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2011, 06:24:03 AM »
i have the ones on the last pic...counterfeit or not im doing very well on them

and only on these and deca

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2011, 11:13:53 PM »
thaiger or global...
atleast that's the only shit offered in my country where it's a 50/50 chance it's not fake. all the rest are fake...
fuck this chinese crap... ever since they started with the boom in the number of UG labs, the quality has been getting shittier and shittier until you get 90% of the market being bunk/fake, and if you want a higher chance of getting something legit you pay a shit ton of money...
100 tabs of 10 mg dbol from global costs $100 these days. that's why i stopped using it.
god bless the days where i could get 1000 5 mg tabs of pink thais for $80.  :'(

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 02:43:36 AM »
HAHAH Good info broski!  There is a well known Greek Supplier peddling the shit out of it.  He's also selling Squibb Stanazolol.  LMAO! 

;D

so he is still in the business