Author Topic: Tribute To My Favorite MMA Fighter.  (Read 12389 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Tribute To My Favorite MMA Fighter.
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 12:48:49 PM »
If you're a bodybuilding fan AND mma fan, your favourite mma fighter should be Brock - man who's competed in both:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=401347.0

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 12:57:43 PM »
Kempo Karate would wipe the floor with those greasy brazilians.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 12:58:31 PM »
Don't fuck this thread up with that fa.ggot shit.

Looks like they were born as women.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »
Coach do you ever talk to him?

just a couple of times when he was in our high school gym.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »
just a couple of times when he was in our high school gym.

Ya what did you guys talk about. What's he like? I met him one time just for a picture. He was my hero growing up.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 03:36:52 PM »
 :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »
Ya what did you guys talk about. What's he like? I met him one time just for a picture. He was my hero growing up.

Hahaha, you sound like one of these girls.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 08:19:04 PM »
Hahaha, you sound like one of these girls.

Lol  ;D I know I come off as guy man. I don't give a shit about football or any of that he's like the main guy I payed attention to since I was a young kid.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 03:44:01 AM »
I always wished that there could be UFC tournaments again. Champion must win 3 fights in a night.

I think Vanderlie Silva (circa 2000-2005) wouldve thrived in those. Fedor too.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 08:46:25 AM »
:)

Great pics.
Always thought Randy's taller than 5'6".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 08:52:50 AM »
I always wished that there could be UFC tournaments again. Champion must win 3 fights in a night.

I think Vanderlie Silva (circa 2000-2005) wouldve thrived in those. Fedor too.
I still think Tank Abbot would fight three times in a night for free
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 10:33:14 AM »
Kenpo karate sucks literally for pussies

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »
  A tribute Wandy, my favorite MMA fighter of all times, before age and injuries turned him into a mediocre fighter. All highlights from PRIDE FC, from when he was in his absolute prime.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You mean when his fights were fixed and/or he was fighting cans...lol.
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »
You mean when his fights were fixed and/or he was fighting cans...lol.

CockSpinner, why don't you go on hiatus again? The board was so much better when you weren't here. You are nothing more than an embarassment to yourself and a nuinsance to everybody else.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 07:57:40 PM »
I know how can you say his fights were fixed. You really think rampage is gonna let someone repeatedly crush his face with 10-15 hard knees directly to the head and then throw his limp body through the ropes. You think sakuraba would have his face completely mangled. Look at the first fight between cro cop and wand. How can you say those are fixed. Don't be so disrepectful of the greats who built the sport. The man has more heart in his left pinky the the majority of the guys in the game right now. Every fight he's in is exciting. He should of stayed at 205 and took some easier fights. At 185 he's way to skinny he looks like a cobra he can't absorb hits anymore. At 205 he was absolutely stacked. He was very powerful looking. Look a the fights with him and chuck and him and Franklin (he one that fight imo) he would of been better off.

His chin really isn't that good anymore but look who has knocked him out some of the hardest hitters in the sport. He got kod with cro cops baseball bat lhk, Hendos falcon punch, rampages left hook, and he took about 10 shots from leben before going down. Those guys are some of the hardest hitters in the sport.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 08:32:27 AM »
The cat is out of the bag guys.  Pride had a lot of fixed fights and a lot of the times the fighters didn't even know it.  Everyone knows this now.
w

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 09:55:56 AM »
The cat is out of the bag guys.  Pride had a lot of fixed fights and a lot of the times the fighters didn't even know it.  Everyone knows this now.

You're a fool. Im sure they gave some guys some money to maybe not take it to the ground or paid guys off here. You make it sound like most of the fights were fixed. I highly doubt that! How are you even a mod?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 11:14:19 AM »
You're a fool. Im sure they gave some guys some money to maybe not take it to the ground or paid guys off here. You make it sound like most of the fights were fixed. I highly doubt that! How are you even a mod?

Won mod status in a fixed fight.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 11:46:59 AM »

I should not be a mod because I post something you disagree with?  LOL ::)
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2011, 03:35:56 PM »
  CockSpinner, the 205 lbs division is the most competitive of all, and 2 of the top 3 in that division are former PRIDE fighters. The guy who has been rulling the middleweight division for 5 years is a former PRIDE fighter. Rampage embarassed Chuck Liddel, the most emblematic of all UFC fighters. Kazuchi Sakuraba destroyed Royce Gracie, the guy who won 2 of the first 3 UFCs. Dana White said he considers Sakuraba the greatest middleweight ever. Big Nog at 35 and having gone through multiple surgeries knocked out Brendan Shaub, who is 27 and injury-free. Fedor defeated 4 UFC heavyweight champions. As for Wandy, he didn't do well in the UFC but Liddel said he was one of the toughest guys he fought against and some fighters simply decline a lot when they reach 30 whilst others don't. PRIDE >>>>>>>> UFC.

Now, there were some fixed fights in PRIDE, but of all these fixed fights involved Japanese fighters. The Japanese were desperate for a Japanese champion, but the problem is that Japanese fighters with the exception of Sakuraba are not very good, so they tried to fix some fights for them to have a Japanese champion. But there is no evidence that there were any fixed fights involving Wandy except for the testimony of a guy who never competed there, who has never even been to Japan, who is being charged with tax evasion and who cheats with steroids. You proved you know nothing of MMA.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2011, 08:14:16 AM »
 CockSpinner, the 205 lbs division is the most competitive of all, and 2 of the top 3 in that division are former PRIDE fighters. The guy who has been rulling the middleweight division for 5 years is a former PRIDE fighter. Rampage embarassed Chuck Liddel, the most emblematic of all UFC fighters. Kazuchi Sakuraba destroyed Royce Gracie, the guy who won 2 of the first 3 UFCs. Dana White said he considers Sakuraba the greatest middleweight ever. Big Nog at 35 and having gone through multiple surgeries knocked out Brendan Shaub, who is 27 and injury-free. Fedor defeated 4 UFC heavyweight champions. As for Wandy, he didn't do well in the UFC but Liddel said he was one of the toughest guys he fought against and some fighters simply decline a lot when they reach 30 whilst others don't. PRIDE >>>>>>>> UFC.

Now, there were some fixed fights in PRIDE, but of all these fixed fights involved Japanese fighters. The Japanese were desperate for a Japanese champion, but the problem is that Japanese fighters with the exception of Sakuraba are not very good, so they tried to fix some fights for them to have a Japanese champion. But there is no evidence that there were any fixed fights involving Wandy except for the testimony of a guy who never competed there, who has never even been to Japan, who is being charged with tax evasion and who cheats with steroids. You proved you know nothing of MMA.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Good post

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2011, 04:48:13 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL...are you still pinning over the old Pride days...seriously?  It's so sad :(

Just to clarify, the top three guys in the 205 division are Jones, Rashad (TUF winner) and Machida...none are "Pride" fighters ::)

Also, just because Anderson had a handful of fights in Pride, does not make him a "Pride" fighter ::)  Of his 35 fights only 5 were in Pride and he never held a belt there.  Oh, 14 of his fights have been in the UFC...LOL.

And, I love how you overlook the dismal failure that most Pride guys have had in the UFC.  Crocop, Wandy, Gomi, Hendo, Fedor, etc.  None of them did as well when they fought outside of Pride where they were protected.  

Bottom line, if Pride was so great, it would still be here today.  Instead, it got swallowed up by the better organization and the Pride fighters were exposed.  Live with it biatch....LMAO :)
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2011, 06:43:03 PM »
LOL...are you still pinning over the old Pride days...seriously?  It's so sad :(

Just to clarify, the top three guys in the 205 division are Jones, Rashad (TUF winner) and Machida...none are "Pride" fighters

Also, just because Anderson had a handful of fights in Pride, does not make him a "Pride" fighter  Of his 35 fights only 5 were in Pride and he never held a belt there.  Oh, 14 of his fights have been in the UFC...LOL.

And, I love how you overlook the dismal failure that most Pride guys have had in the UFC.  Crocop, Wandy, Gomi, Hendo, Fedor, etc.  None of them did as well when they fought outside of Pride where they were protected.  

Bottom line, if Pride was so great, it would still be here today.  Instead, it got swallowed up by the better organization and the Pride fighters were exposed.  Live with it biatch....LMAO :)

You are such a fucking moron. Machida, the guy who got beat twice by Shogun is the #2 at 205 lbs? The last time I checked, it was Rampage(PRIDE fighter) who fought Jones at UFC 135. He is currently the #3 guy and not Rashad. Everyone knows that Shogun is the #2 at 205 lbs division. If he fights Machida again, he will beat him for a third time. The only UFC fighter at 205 lbs who beats Shogun is Jones.

As for PRIDE going under, I have already explained this to you, but you are too dumb to understand this. PRIDE had the best fighters, and they had tons of sponsors. Rampage kicked the ass of Chuck Liddel. Shogun destroyed Griffin much faster in the rematch than Griffin beat him the first time they fought. Anderson beat UFC poster boys Leben and Rich Franklin in embarassing fashion. Nog destroyed Mr.UFC Randy Couture at UFC 102 and won the heavyweight belt. PRIDE >>>>>>>>>>>> UFC. This is not debatable. The reason why PRIDE failed is because they got involved in shady deals that compromised their reputation and led them to lose sponsors. Without sponsors, they couldn't pay fighters salaries and they went under. DREAM succeeded PRIDE and guess what? Even though it's caliber of fighters is much lower, they still draw crowds of 50,000 people. PRIDE failed due to poor management and not because it had inferior fighters or less entertaining fights.  And when was Fedor in the UFC? As for the failure of Wandy and Crocop, what about the success of Anderson, Shogun, Rampage, etc? What about the failure of UFC poster boy Chucky in PRIDE, getting destroyed by Rampage? He is the most famous of all UFC fighters, the symbol of the UFC, and he got KTFO in front of everyone at the Saitama super arena in Tokyo. You know zero of MMA and embarass yourself constantly. I think you should shut the fuck up and go learn something aout the sport before you flap that stupid yapper of yours talking dumb shit.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2011, 08:59:42 AM »
  You are such a fucking moron. Machida, the guy who got beat twice by Shogun is the #2 at 205 lbs? The last time I checked, it was Rampage(PRIDE fighter) who fought Jones at UFC 135. He is currently the #3 guy and not Rashad. Everyone knows that Shogun is the #2 at 205 lbs division. If he fights Machida again, he will beat him for a third time. The only UFC fighter at 205 lbs who beats Shogun is Jones.

As for PRIDE going under, I have already explained this to you, but you are too dumb to understand this. PRIDE had the best fighters, and they had tons of sponsors. Rampage kicked the ass of Chuck Liddel. Shogun destroyed Griffin much faster in the rematch than Griffin beat him the first time they fought. Anderson beat UFC poster boys Leben and Rich Franklin in embarassing fashion. Nog destroyed Mr.UFC Randy Couture at UFC 102 and won the heavyweight belt. PRIDE >>>>>>>>>>>> UFC. This is not debatable. The reason why PRIDE failed is because they got involved in shady deals that compromised their reputation and led them to lose sponsors. Without sponsors, they couldn't pay fighters salaries and they went under. DREAM succeeded PRIDE and guess what? Even though it's caliber of fighters is much lower, they still draw crowds of 50,000 people. PRIDE failed due to poor management and not because it had inferior fighters or less entertaining fights.  And when was Fedor in the UFC? As for the failure of Wandy and Crocop, what about the success of Anderson, Shogun, Rampage, etc? What about the failure of UFC poster boy Chucky in PRIDE, getting destroyed by Rampage? He is the most famous of all UFC fighters, the symbol of the UFC, and he got KTFO in front of everyone at the Saitama super arena in Tokyo. You know zero of MMA and embarass yourself constantly. I think you should shut the fuck up and go learn something aout the sport before you flap that stupid yapper of yours talking dumb shit.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Pride failed because they fixed their fights, got caught and lost their TV deal.  LOL :)
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2011, 12:36:53 PM »
Pride failed because they fixed their fights, got caught and lost their TV deal.  LOL :)

Prove it. Let's see the evidence. And by the way, no organization would be closed because they fix fights. Ever heard of the WWE, dumass? You know, the place where the guy who used to be the UFC heavyweight champion came from? They admit that their fights are theater, and yet they haven't been closed. So much for fixing fights resulting in an organization losing their TV deal. No wonder your nickname is Mindless.

SUCKMYMUSCLE