Author Topic: Tribute To My Favorite MMA Fighter.  (Read 12371 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Tribute To My Favorite MMA Fighter.
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2011, 11:46:11 AM »
  Prove it. Let's see the evidence. And by the way, no organization would be closed because they fix fights. Ever heard of the WWE, dumass? You know, the place where the guy who used to be the UFC heavyweight champion came from? They admit that their fights are theater, and yet they haven't been closed. So much for fixing fights resulting in an organization losing their TV deal. No wonder your nickname is Mindless.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Are you really that retarded?  The WWE does not claim to be a real fighting organization.  Pride, on the other hand, did and when they got caught fixing fights, they lost their TV deal.  No one shut them down, they were on the verge of bankruptcy when the UFC scooped them up ::)
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2011, 11:57:54 AM »
Let's look at some simple facts, why don't we?  Below are top Pride fighters that came over to the UFC, along with their fight records in the UFC win/loss.

Rua - 4/3
Crop - 4/6
Wanderlei - 2/4
Gomi - 1/4
Henderson - 3/2

Not surprisingly, most have more losses than wins.  Keep in mind, these are the guys that DOMINATED in Pride.  Yet, when they came to the UFC, they lost more fights than they won.  The only exception is Rua who has won four and lost three and Henderson who has won three and lost two.  Both are still shitty records though.

Interesting how these guys were unbeatable and suddenly hey have to fight real guys in fights that aren't fixed and suddenly their losses pile up.  LOL.

I didn't include Fedor since he never actually fought in the UFC, but again, once he got matched up in non-fixed fights outside of Pride, the once unbeatable "Emperor" got decimated...lol.

What else you got?
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »
Are you really that retarded?  The WWE does not claim to be a real fighting organization.  Pride, on the other hand, did and when they got caught fixing fights, they lost their TV deal.  No one shut them down, they were on the verge of bankruptcy when the UFC scooped them up.

You are wrong moron, and here is why: no org goes under from having fixed fights; they go under if no one watches their fights. This is simple logic, but apparently it is too complicated for you.  At the PRIDE grand prix in 2006, less than a year before it closed, PRIDE had a viewing crowd of 60,000 people. DREAM, which is essentially a continuation of PRIDE with the same staff - even Lenny Hardt is there -, also attracts crowds of over 50,000 people. Riddle me that? PRIDE went under because their ties with the Yakuza were exposed and they were kicked from the open networks in Japan which led them to lose advertisers. They could no longer pay the huge salaries of the fighters only through ticket sales and PPV buys so they went under. You are a complete fucking moron and should shut the fuck up now. Consider yourself owned. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 01:22:20 PM »
Let's look at some simple facts, why don't we?  Below are top Pride fighters that came over to the UFC, along with their fight records in the UFC win/loss.

Rua - 4/3
Crop - 4/6
Wanderlei - 2/4
Gomi - 1/4
Henderson - 3/2

Not surprisingly, most have more losses than wins.  Keep in mind, these are the guys that DOMINATED in Pride.  Yet, when they came to the UFC, they lost more fights than they won.  The only exception is Rua who has won four and lost three and Henderson who has won three and lost two.  Both are still shitty records though.

Interesting how these guys were unbeatable and suddenly hey have to fight real guys in fights that aren't fixed and suddenly their losses pile up.  LOL.

I didn't include Fedor since he never actually fought in the UFC, but again, once he got matched up in non-fixed fights outside of Pride, the once unbeatable "Emperor" got decimated...lol.

What else you got?

Nice that you excluded Anderson from your list even though he started in PRIDE. Nevertheless, Shogun Rua won the light-heavyweight belt and is still widely acknowledged as the #2 at the light-heavyweight division. Big Nog destroyed UFC poster-boy Randy at UFC 102 and won the heavyweight belt. What do you have to say about that? As for Wandy and Crocop, they are past their prime and the cage doesen't favor their fighting style. And Hendo, holy fuck, the guy is 40 years old and has been in over 40 professional fights! The fact that he can win any fight at all goes to show how good he is. You know nothing.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »
SMM for mod! He actually knows his shit!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2011, 03:55:09 PM »
  Nice that you excluded Anderson from your list even though he started in PRIDE. Nevertheless, Shogun Rua won the light-heavyweight belt and is still widely acknowledged as the #2 at the light-heavyweight division. Big Nog destroyed UFC poster-boy Randy at UFC 102 and won the heavyweight belt. What do you have to say about that? As for Wandy and Crocop, they are past their prime and the cage doesen't favor their fighting style. And Hendo, holy fuck, the guy is 40 years old and has been in over 40 professional fights! The fact that he can win any fight at all goes to show how good he is. You know nothing.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Do you really have to resort to just making shit up in order to prove a point?  LOL.  Anderson did not start in Pride.  He started with BFC.  In fact, before Pride, he also fought for Mexa & Shooto.  Of his 35 career fights, only 5 were in Pride.  Before coming to the US, Anderson had already left Pride and had been fighting for Cage Rage.  And, in case you had forgotten, Fourteen of Anderson's career fights have been in the UFC.  He's had more fights in the UFC than in any other organization. 

LOL...you have the audacity to say I know nothing?  You claiming Anderson is a "Pride" guy shows just how desperate you are to make a silly point.  Fuck, it's so much fun pwning your sorry ass...LMAO!   
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »
SMM for mod! He actually knows his shit!

Really?  I keep bringing actual facts into the discussion and all he keeps doing is having a meltdown.  How is that "knowing his shit"?
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2011, 04:46:45 PM »
Do you really have to resort to just making shit up in order to prove a point?  LOL.  Anderson did not start in Pride.  He started with BFC.  In fact, before Pride, he also fought for Mexa & Shooto.  Of his 35 career fights, only 5 were in Pride.  Before coming to the US, Anderson had already left Pride and had been fighting for Cage Rage.  And, in case you had forgotten, Fourteen of Anderson's career fights have been in the UFC.  He's had more fights in the UFC than in any other organization. 

LOL...you have the audacity to say I know nothing?  You claiming Anderson is a "Pride" guy shows just how desperate you are to make a silly point.  Fuck, it's so much fun pwning your sorry ass...LMAO!   

Funny how your ignore most of my post and focused on a single point. Nevertheless. I never said Anderson started in PRIDE. I said he first came into the spotlight in PRIDE and everyone thinks of him as a PRIDE fighter. He also fought in Tumble On The Rock when he fought Yushin Okami for the first time. Who gives a shit? No fighters starts at organizations of the level of PRIDE and UFC anyways with very few exceptions(like TUF winners) so your point is redundant. The only one you have owned is yourself Mindless.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2011, 04:57:20 PM »

Funny how your ignore most of my post and focused on a single point. Nevertheless. I never said Anderson started in PRIDE.

Nice that you excluded Anderson from your list even though he started in PRIDE.

LOL...owned.
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »
LOL...owned.

He started to get recognition in PRIDE, moron. Again, he fought in Tumble On The Rock as well. Who cares? I proved you wrong about PRUIDE fighters. They are still some of the very best in the sport:

- Alistair Overeem is a top 4 heavyweight in the UFC.

- Shogun is the true #2 at the light-heavyweight division in the UFC since he beat the current title contender twice.

- Anderson continues to dominate the middleweight division.

- Barnett is poised to win the Strikeforce heavyweight tournament.

PRIDE had some of the best fighters ever. It's funny that you pick at straws and hold on to anything in the discussion that makes you look like you ar winning. I prved you wrong on everything you wrtote.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2011, 09:02:34 AM »
  He started to get recognition in PRIDE, moron. Again, he fought in Tumble On The Rock as well. Who cares? I proved you wrong about PRUIDE fighters. They are still some of the very best in the sport:

- Alistair Overeem is a top 4 heavyweight in the UFC.

- Shogun is the true #2 at the light-heavyweight division in the UFC since he beat the current title contender twice.

- Anderson continues to dominate the middleweight division.

- Barnett is poised to win the Strikeforce heavyweight tournament.

PRIDE had some of the best fighters ever. It's funny that you pick at straws and hold on to anything in the discussion that makes you look like you ar winning. I prved you wrong on everything you wrtote.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL.  The only thing you have proven is what a neurotic and emotionally unstable quiff you are.  Pride guys were great in Pride.  Once they came to the US, their records speak for themselves.  Collectively the have lost most fights in the UFC than they have won.  There is no way for you to argue around that.  THEY LOST MORE THAN THEY WON...LOL.

It doesn't matter how many times you say it.  Anderson will always be remembered as a UFC fighter.  It's where he came into his own, won the belt and fought most of his fights...live with it.

LOL, using your stupid logic, Barnett is actually a UFC fighter, since he held the UFC heavyweight belt before ever going to Pride.

You make this too easy...lol.
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »
LOL.  The only thing you have proven is what a neurotic and emotionally unstable quiff you are.  Pride guys were great in Pride.  Once they came to the US, their records speak for themselves.  Collectively the have lost most fights in the UFC than they have won.  There is no way for you to argue around that.  THEY LOST MORE THAN THEY WON...LOL.

And yet, they won an UFC heavyweight belt(Big Nog), an UFC middleweight belt(Anderson), and an UFC light-heavyweight belt(Shogun). And Overeem will add another UFC belt to PRIDE fighters. Why don't you speak on the times that UFC fighters were destroyed by PRIDE fighters, like when Rampage destroyed Liddel, the most emblematic of UFC fighters, in front of 50,000 people? It must have been really painful to you to watch TUF poster boy, Forrest Griffin, get KOd in one round by Shogun at UFC 134, a guy you call an overrated PRIDE can. Or when Big Nog coming off from surgery on his knees and back destroyed Mr.UFC Randy Couture at UFC 102. Or when Shogun destroyed Machida, the current ranked #2 at the 205 lbs division. LOL!

It doesn't matter how many times you say it.  Anderson will always be remembered as a UFC fighter.  It's where he came into his own, won the belt and fought most of his fights...live with it.

Funny that everyone thinks of him as a PRIDE fighter. In fact, when he came to the UFC in 2006 and destroyed Leben and Franklin, everyone used that as evidence of how much better PRIDE was than the UFC.

LOL, using your stupid logic, Barnett is actually a UFC fighter, since he held the UFC heavyweight belt before ever going to Pride.

And guess what? CroCop, who you call an overrated can, knocked out the UFC heavyweight champion three times! Fucking owned! ;D

You make this too easy

Oh, the irony. ;D You cannot argue with me, Mindless. You will get owned every time.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2011, 09:54:13 PM »
 And yet, they won an UFC heavyweight belt(Big Nog), an UFC middleweight belt(Anderson), and an UFC light-heavyweight belt(Shogun). And Overeem will add another UFC belt to PRIDE fighters. Why don't you speak on the times that UFC fighters were destroyed by PRIDE fighters, like when Rampage destroyed Liddel, the most emblematic of UFC fighters, in front of 50,000 people? It must have been really painful to you to watch TUF poster boy, Forrest Griffin, get KOd in one round by Shogun at UFC 134, a guy you call an overrated PRIDE can. Or when Big Nog coming off from surgery on his knees and back destroyed Mr.UFC Randy Couture at UFC 102. Or when Shogun destroyed Machida, the current ranked #2 at the 205 lbs division. LOL!

Funny that everyone thinks of him as a PRIDE fighter. In fact, when he came to the UFC in 2006 and destroyed Leben and Franklin, everyone used that as evidence of how much better PRIDE was than the UFC.

And guess what? CroCop, who you call an overrated can, knocked out the UFC heavyweight champion three times! Fucking owned! ;D

Oh, the irony. ;D You cannot argue with me, Mindless. You will get owned every time.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MINDSPIN BRUTALLY RAPED 0NCE AGAIN BY SUCKMYMUSCLE. THE ABUSE HAS T0 ST0P.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2011, 09:55:36 PM »

L0L IT D0SEN'T MATTER WHERE HE HAS M0RE FIGHTS. HE STARTED AS A PRIDE FIGHTER IN THE BEGINING AND THAN WENT T0 THE UFC MAKING HIM 0RIGINALLY A PRIDE FIGHTER. IF SH0GUN HAS M0RE FIGHTS AT THE END 0F HIS CAREER AT UFC, IT STILL D0SEN'T MAKE HIM 0RIGINALLY A UFC FIGHTER.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • NO SUCH AGENCY
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2011, 06:06:45 AM »
He also excluded Rampage who has won the UFC title, fought for the title and has an overall record in the UFC of 7-3.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2011, 03:42:23 PM »

What a good guy. How can you be a fan of mma and not love this guy.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2011, 07:57:21 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2011, 11:04:48 AM »

Great guy.
Language sounds cool - like russian but different.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2011, 03:42:10 PM »
MINDSPIN BRUTALLY RAPED 0NCE AGAIN BY SUCKMYMUSCLE. THE ABUSE HAS T0 ST0P.

;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2011, 07:46:23 PM »
Great guy.
Language sounds cool - like russian but different.

N0 P0RTGUESE S0UNDS N0THING LIKE RUSSIAN.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2011, 05:46:02 AM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2011, 05:47:34 AM »

;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2011, 08:43:44 AM »
L0L IT D0SEN'T MATTER WHERE HE HAS M0RE FIGHTS. HE STARTED AS A PRIDE FIGHTER IN THE BEGINING AND THAN WENT T0 THE UFC MAKING HIM 0RIGINALLY A PRIDE FIGHTER. IF SH0GUN HAS M0RE FIGHTS AT THE END 0F HIS CAREER AT UFC, IT STILL D0SEN'T MAKE HIM 0RIGINALLY A UFC FIGHTER.

Hey retard, take the "all caps" off...unless you're just having a meltdown...lol.  Oh, and if we use your logic, Anderson is not a Pride fighter, because that is not where he started ::)
w