Author Topic: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!  (Read 13775 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2011, 02:25:34 PM »
you have to pretty heartless to see a kid butt fucked and not go hulk on the rapist

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2011, 02:26:44 PM »
This ^^^

Coach, you know that Penn State will never get the death penalty (Even though the Football program should), but the death penalty will never ever be enforced again in college football.
D

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2011, 04:55:03 PM »
Coach, you know that Penn State will never get the death penalty (Even though the Football program should), but the death penalty will never ever be enforced again in college football.
What if Sandusky and his foundation were running a sex ring with little boys and Penn State donors were involved?  Anything is possible at this point, so I wouldn't rule out the death penalty. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »
I'm betting this guys dad is in good with the trustees or he would be gone too.

Coward of the Decade.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2011, 04:57:11 PM »

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2011, 05:02:51 PM »
you have to pretty heartless to see a kid butt fucked and not go hulk on the rapist

You sir, are correct.  Especially if it's just one old fag and you're a much younger and more than likely stronger man.  A society that abandones their children to pederasts is just like Greece.  Fucked.  Some would claim the death penalty is too good for such scum but I say it will suffice. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »
At the very least, you run down the hallway and break the glass on the fire extinguisher box and grab the extinguisher. Run back at spray the old freak and the kid, like you would if two dogs were fighting.

dude was such a coward.
a

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2011, 05:23:42 PM »
cue Vince saying " i dont see what the big deal is anyways"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2011, 06:15:26 PM »
What if Sandusky and his foundation were running a sex ring with little boys and Penn State donors were involved?  Anything is possible at this point, so I wouldn't rule out the death penalty.  

I'd bet the house that this is what was really happening. However, unfortunately this child sex shit is no joke and many in Washington and some judges in the court system are involved in this shit(check out some of the judges in Vermont who ruled over child sex cases). Its no mistake that Howard Dean from Vermont is also tied into this Penn State kids thing. Its some deep dark secret shit that goes on. I think what will happen next is very large sums of money will go into some of the higher ups in the Hierarchy's bank account to make this be put into a nice little box. Much like the Oklahoma City bombings.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
you know who makes me sick?

anyone out there that treats ben rapistburger any different than sandusky.

sandusky is a sex offender (ped) and deserves a bullet in the back of his head.

ben rapisterbuger is a sex offender (2x serial rapist) and deserves a bullet in the back of his head

if you differentiate the two, you are an idiot.

it amazes me the masses that wear rapistburger jersies and are not outraged at him, yet they are outraged by this lastest scandal.

i guess if you are a NFL quarterback you can have your boys stand outside a bathroom and guard it in a night club while you rape people, but if you are a nobody OC then people will get outraged you are a sex offender.

people in general are morons.

both these men should be shot dead. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »
Man some of you fuckers blow my mind. Paterno was a control freak arrogant fuck with a child molester on his staff. He knew back in 1998 about this shit. Sandusky was forced into retirement in exchange for a cover-up. I couldnt give two shits if Paterno died tomorrow. "Oh boo-hoo the football program is goin to suffer." Guess what transfer to a school were child rape isnt covered up. LIVES are ruined and we should give a shit about football?! They actually banned him from bringin kids on the campus! And Paterno didnt know? Rumors are Sanducky pimped out kids to highrollers through his community outreach program. Fuck Joe Pa!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2011, 06:37:11 PM »
Man some of you fuckers blow my mind. Paterno was a control freak arrogant fuck with a child molester on his staff. He knew back in 1998 about this shit. Sandusky was forced into retirement in exchange for a cover-up. I couldnt give two shits if Paterno died tomorrow. "Oh boo-hoo the football program is goin to suffer." Guess what transfer to a school were child rape isnt covered up. LIVES are ruined and we should give a shit about football?! They actually banned him from bringin kids on the campus! And Paterno didnt know? Rumors are Sanducky pimped out kids to highrollers through his community outreach program. Fuck Joe Pa!!

yup

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2011, 06:39:14 PM »

Damn.
a

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2011, 06:40:46 PM »
SHOCK ALLEGATIONS: PENN ST. COACH MAY HAVE BEEN ‘PIMPING’ OUT BOYS TO DONORS

Local radio host says there are “rumors” the Penn St. coach at the center of child rape allegations may have been “pimping out” boys, affiliated with the charity he worked for, to donors.

The host, Mark Madden, has been right before: he was the first person to break the news about the scandal seven months ago.

Madden also says it could be revealed that the coach, Jerry Sandusky, was told “he had to retire in exchange for a cover-up.”

If you think the Penn St. University rape scandal involving a coach and several young boys is new news, think again. Back in April, a Pittsburgh radio host named Mark Madden wrote a story about coach Jerry Sandusky and the allegations, and alleged that the university could have had covered it up. Parts of his article were almost prophetic:

It seems logical to ask: What did Paterno know, and when did he know it? What did Penn State’s administration know, and when did they know it?

Best-case scenario: Charges are never brought, and Sandusky walks away with his reputation permanently scarred. The rumors, the jokes, the sideways glances – they won’t ever stop. Paterno and Penn State do the great escape.

Worst-case scenario: Sandusky is charged. Then it seems reasonable to wonder: Did Penn State not make an issue of Sandusky’s alleged behavior in 1998 in exchange for him walking away from the program at an age premature for most coaches? Did Penn State’s considerable influence help get Sandusky off the hook?

Don’t kid yourself. That could happen. Don’t underestimate the power of Paterno and Penn State in central Pennsylvania when it comes to politicians, the police and the media.

Why is that important? Because now Madden is making headlines again today saying he’s hearing rumors that the scandal could get even worse: Sandusky may have been “pimping out” boys, from the charity he worked with, to donors. And as we saw, Madden has been right before.

Here’s how he put it Thursday morning:

“I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen,” Madden told WEEI radio hosts John Dennis and Gerry Callahan. “I hear there’s a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation — and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can — that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak.”

But Madden wasn’t done there.

“The other thing I think that may eventually become uncovered, and I talked about this in my original article back in April, is that I think they’ll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told that he had to retire in exchange for a cover-up,” he added. “If you look at the timeline, that makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?

Again, those are just rumors. But as Mediaite notes, “Madden now has a proven track record and this is easily the biggest story in the country so expect this rumor to get a full investigation. Unlike, unfortunately, the original rape allegations.”

He also addressed the decision on his Twitter account:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shock-allegations-penn-st-coach-may-have-been-pimping-out-boys-to-donors/

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2011, 06:43:39 PM »
something tells me the old men will have a taste of their own medicine once in jail with big bubba. Well, in fact they might enjoy it... so it s not really going to be a punishment.  

Or maybe thy re just into destroying weaker minded children psychism with total impunity, and wont enjoy becoming the bitches of the prison's psychos ?

I wonder how many kids were raped and turned into mental cases /troubled homosexuals for life.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2011, 06:44:30 PM »

More kids getting raped in the Americas by NA fags in the last hour than that BS shower, and i don't see no one crying.  Go lay your head on a train track.  Fuck you, Penn State, the shower, the red head, and the disgraced fag.  
enjoy your retirement, joe.  douchebags americans only want to see certain shit when the media jumps on it and make a story out of it.  this shit is 10 yrs old.  somebody must be kidding me.    

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2011, 06:45:25 PM »

if you differentiate the two, you are an idiot.

i disagree.... I dont know the facts of Ben's cases.... But raping and pimping 10 year old boys is worse

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2011, 06:46:11 PM »
The fag enabler and coward McQueen won't be coaching Saturday.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2011, 06:46:37 PM »
something tells me the old men will have a taste of their own medicine once in jail with big bubba. Well, in fact they might enjoy it... so it s not really going to be a punishment. 

Or maybe thy re just into destroying weaker minded children psychism and wont enjoy becoming the bitches of the prison's psychos ? That's the best scenario we can wish for.

He should get the same sentence at scumbag for looking the other way.. Discusting POS he is and i can only hope they both burn in hell.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2011, 06:48:01 PM »
More kids getting raped in the Americas by NA fags in the last hour than that BS shower, and i don't see no one crying.  Go lay your head on a train track.  Fuck you, Penn State, the shower, the red head, and the disgraced fag.  
enjoy your retirement, joe.  douchebags americans only want to see certain shit when the media jumps on it and make a story out of it.  this shit is 10 yrs old.  somebody must be kidding me.    
Who is saying any of that is ok? And sorry for you and happy for me, Paterno's legacy is scarred forever. He let this shit go down and will probably die in litigation from all the victum's families. Good senile old fuck, he's gonna burn in the eternal lake of fire

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2011, 06:48:24 PM »
The fag enabler and coward McQueen won't be coaching Saturday.

I hope you're right.
a

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »

I don't get you man. I'm a black man in this country too and know shit ain't right, but wrong is wrong homie!

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2011, 06:55:04 PM »
I hope you're right.

Just announced. He's afraid because he has gotten threats. A coward is a coward till the end. How his players don't tell him to go fuck himself is beyond me. Just shows you the power of being brainwashed

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2011, 07:02:15 PM »
Just announced. He's afraid because he has gotten threats. A coward is a coward till the end. How his players don't tell him to go fuck himself is beyond me. Just shows you the power of being brainwashed

Excellent. As you noted. . . if I were a player and he walked on the practice field or game field I would walk to the other side of the field and not return until he left.

I sincerely hope his house get fire bombed and there are 100 witnesses and nobody calls the police.   
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2011, 07:35:55 PM »
As noted.

The coward remains a coward.

PSU: McQueary won’t coach Saturday due to threats13 minutes ago

tweet0EmailPrintSTATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP)—Penn State says assistant coach Mike McQueary won’t coach the Nittany Lions on Saturday because “multiple threats” have been made against him.

The university released a statement Thursday night saying it would be “in the best interest of all” if the receivers coach didn’t attend the game against Nebraska at Beaver Stadium.

The football program is in turmoil following the firing of longtime coach Joe Paterno, brought down in a scandal involving child sex-abuse allegations against former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

McQueary testified to a grand jury that he encountered Sandusky in the Penn State showers with a 10-year-old boy in 2002. He later told Paterno of the incident.

Sandusky was arrested and charged last Saturday. His lawyer maintains his client is innocent.

a