Author Topic: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!  (Read 13771 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2011, 07:51:06 PM »

I cannot stand Mark May, but he is dead on right here.
D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »
By Shushannah Walshe
Rick Santorum Calls Penn State Scandal ‘Horrific’  t
NEW BOSTON, N.H. – Rick Santorum called the sexual abuse scandal that has engulfed his alma mater, Penn State University, “horrific” today after a speech and town hall he held here.

To see people turn a blind eye to this monster is just devastating,” Santorum said to reporters after his speech. “How does a guy walk by, a 28-year-old man walk by, and see somebody doing this to a child in a shower and not take a baseball bat and beat the guy’s head in?”

Damn right.
a

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2011, 10:04:20 PM »
Raping little boys.

Any GetBigger that has a little boy will agree...

They all need to hang without exception.  >:( >:( >:(
The answer is "yes".

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2011, 08:34:52 AM »
At the very least, you run down the hallway and break the glass on the fire extinguisher box and grab the extinguisher. Run back at spray the old freak and the kid, like you would if two dogs were fighting.

dude was such a coward.

dude was a qb starter for one year bet they sucked with his poor decision making.... :( :( :( :(
F

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2011, 08:46:00 AM »
wonder how many parents next year will let their kids go to the Pedo school next year,

Hey John,  Now that little Johnny graduated from high school, where is johnny Jr going to school next year?

Well Maggie he will be attending Penn State Univ.

Oh dear God John, isn't that they little boy rape university? What kind of a father are you!! >:( >:(

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2011, 08:50:39 AM »
wonder how many parents next year will let their kids go to the Pedo school next year,

Hey John,  Now that little Johnny graduated from high school, where is johnny Jr going to school next year?

Well Maggie he will be attending Penn State Univ.

Oh dear God John, isn't that they little boy rape university? What kind of a father are you!! >:( >:(

There has only been one decommit, but there should be more as more evidence comes out....
D

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2011, 10:26:34 AM »
But that one decommit was a Rivals top-20 player.  They are going to have a brutal time trying to recruit, and this was a program that wasn't a BCS-caliber school for quite some time now.  And if the rumors are true about the pimping out of vulnerable children, then this is going to go way, way above football.....if these wealthy donors are named, watch out.

And...what a sick fuck!  AND HOW THE FUCK IS HE NOT IN JAIL??!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »
But that one decommit was a Rivals top-20 player.  They are going to have a brutal time trying to recruit, and this was a program that wasn't a BCS-caliber school for quite some time now.  And if the rumors are true about the pimping out of vulnerable children, then this is going to go way, way above football.....if these wealthy donors are named, watch out.

And...what a sick fuck!  AND HOW THE FUCK IS HE NOT IN JAIL??!!

LOL

he has so much sugar in his tank its not even funny, flaming homo, this dude plays it off worse then Vito Spatafore in the sopranos

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2011, 11:18:06 AM »
i find it hard to imagine this guy enjoys analy penetrating 10 y o kids just by watching at this video. Says a lot about human nature, scary.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »
If there isn't at least 1-5 Penn State players who don't sit out the rest of the season, then the whole team should be carpet bombed. Hell if I were a player on that team, I would just quit the team and the school. The amount of media attention/scholarships and job offers that would come your way would be worth its weight in gold.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2011, 11:51:26 AM »
If there isn't at least 1-5 Penn State players who don't sit out the rest of the season, then the whole team should be carpet bombed. Hell if I were a player on that team, I would just quit the team and the school. The amount of media attention/scholarships and job offers that would come your way would be worth its weight in gold.

There is talk that a few players wanna transfer out, but not so sure that will happen. There are rumors that Anthony Zettel will transfer back home, but not likely. I kinda feel bad for those kids because no way in hell they signed up for all of this shit. I always felt like you should stick with you LOI, but no way in hell would i wanna be in that shit that is going on in happy valley.
D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Who thinks that Penn St. Football program..
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2011, 06:55:19 PM »
..Should get the death penalty. Looking for serious responses. Thanks.

njanvi

• Getbig III
Re: Who thinks that Penn St. Football program..
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2011, 06:57:13 PM »

They shouldn't be playing this weekend...
Hold your skirt ladies, I know that wouldn't be fair to Ted current players, but life ain't fair.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2011, 07:09:44 PM »

Penn State should receive the death penalty for the covering up of the former DC Jerry Dandusky's ability to rape children and the way the whole administration covered it up, but the NCAA is all about money and that is all they will ever care about. I can only see Penn State being tarnished in the public's point of view...sad, but true. Penn State could have to shovel out about $275 million for law suits, but Penn State is going after Urban Meyer as their next HC, but i see Urban taking over O$U. Joe Pa cared more about his image and wanted the winning records....

Penn State has screwed it's self and their Alumni allowed Joe Pa to dictate how he was going to do things. How hard was it to pick up a phone and call the cops?  :-\ :-\ Joe Pa, McQueary, AD and president all covered it up. This goes beyond giving player's cars, women, cash, housing,..etc. This is the dirtiest scandal to ever hit college sports. If i would have were to have a son, i would have trusted Joe Pa and his staff up at Happy Valley, but if you cannot trust Joe pa...who the hell can you really trust?  :-\ :-\

Going to happy Valley and see Joe Pa coach was something i was proud to say, but not now.  >:( >:(
D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2011, 07:12:04 PM »

your acting like a woman, letting your emotions lead you.  Men do not act on emotions, you obviously have too much estrogen in your body.  Innocent until proven guilty.

TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2011, 07:12:26 PM »
Doug, this question was really aimed at you. Thanks for answering.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »
All Football Players, Fans and Coaches should be drawn and quartered and set on fire.

If I was dictator, I would ban the entire thing.

Furthermore, there should not be any athletics tied with academics ever.  Its not fair for everyone to subsidize such bullshit in the form of tuition increases and hikes.

Fuck your Man-Love game.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2011, 07:16:48 PM »
Two stupid answers from two of the dumbest mother fuckers on this site. Both of you just STFU. You make me sick.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »
I'm betting that the NCAA suspends the program for a few years until this  scandal goes through the court system.  

The NCAA will want to create some distance from this cast of characters.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2011, 07:19:55 PM »
I'm betting that the NCAA suspends the program for a few years until this  scandal goes through the court system.  

The NCAA will want to create some distance from this cast of characters.

No it won`t.  College Football is filled with Pedophiles, Perverts and Child Molesters.  Its nothing new.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »
Hey adam, how about I post your personal info on here? Home address, place you train the whole nine yards. While I'm at, how about I make a call to some people I know in you neighborhood just to stop by to say "hi". They're within about 10miles of you. Call a cop.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »
Hey adam, how about I post your personal info on here? Home address, place you train the whole nine yards. While I'm at, how about I make a call to some people I know in you neighborhood just to stop by to say "hi". They're within about 10miles of you. Call a cop.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2011, 07:32:44 PM »
Doug, this question was really aimed at you. Thanks for answering.

No problem. It used to be a pleasure to go to Happy Valley and see a legend, but now, being part of The Big Ten....It makes me angry, sad, devastated. I cannot even fathom what the victims went through and will have had to hear how great Sandusky was.  >:( >:( Reading the Grand Jury report is beyond disturbing and i spoke to a few Ex-Players that were recruited by Penn State, but ended up at Michigan...It's just hard for them to put in words and myself. I feel relieved that a sexual predator is going to be behind bars and hopefully never gets out, but knowing Joe Pa and the whole administration covered this up for so many years...just....ugh....t his is not what College Football is all about. college Football is about emotion, your school, your state, the passion and hatred you feel towards your rivals.

Football is not life! Being from big Ten country, i feel betrayed and i know many sports fans who feel betrayed, cheated and lied to. Alumni are more even more disgusted as we all are, but now that they were caught they are now taking the right precautions.  >:( I worry about my school and all the recruits who are going to camp's to earn a scholarship offer. I just don't know anymore.

I remember watching Tom Brady carve up Sandusky's Defense Tom's senior year and ESPN was saying something like, "Jerry Sandusky is a great man ...... >:( >:(

Watching Jon Ritchie on First Take was very disturbing and difficult to watch....

Bo Schembechler used to say, "Nothing is bigger than Michigan, not even me." Sounds like JoePa could have used the advice of an old friend.
D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2011, 07:40:22 PM »
how can i have a serious response to a joke of a question, why would I bother pondering where someone gets the death penalty if I'm not in a position to make that decision, it's delusional to think this way

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2011, 07:41:57 PM »
This song is for the coach  ;D