Author Topic: Penn State Rumor - Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys'  (Read 20978 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Penn State Rumor - Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys'
« on: November 10, 2011, 07:56:13 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-sandusky-donors-2011-11

holy shit.....no words if this has any truth this guy needs his nuts cut off and burned after he is shot...

SHOCKING PENN STATE RUMOR: Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys To Rich Donors'

Sportswriter Mark Madden went on WEEI in Boston and reported a rumor that alleged child molester Jerry Sandusky would pimp out boys to rich donors.

"I hear a rumor that there will be a shocking development from the Second Miles Foundation ... That Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors."

Madden claims it's being investigated by "two prominent columnists."

We'd say this is ridiculous, and that you should take it with a grain of salt. But Madden actually wrote about Sandusky for the Beaver County Times six months ago — long before the scandal blindsided everyone else this week.

Madden also claimed Sandusky was forced out of Penn State in 1999.

"I think you'll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told he had to retire in exchange for a cover up."

Sandusky retired at 55 in 1999, a year after Pennsylvania police investigated (but did not prosecute) him for allegedly molesting a boy.

Again, label this under "RUMOR." But Madden has been out in front of this story before, so stay tuned

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Sandusky P.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 09:19:35 AM »
WOW.....I hadn't heard this spin on the story before.
I think many many heads are gonna roll before its said and done.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 09:20:22 AM »
WOW.....I hadn't heard this spin on the story before.
I think many many heads are gonna roll before its said and done.

YEP...its fixing to get NASTY...season should be canceled     :o

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »
Race of Peace  ::) ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Jerry Sandusky autobiography - "Touched"
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 12:07:40 PM »

Now that's some sick shit.  This muthafucker is cold-blooded.

http://www.amazon.com/Touched-Jerry-Sandusky-Story/dp/1582613575

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jerry Sandusky autobiography - "Touched"
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 12:09:15 PM »
it's like he's bragging about being a sodomizing sicko, with that finger and title.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 12:10:40 PM »
it's like he's bragging about being a sodomizing sicko, with that finger and title.
Yeah it's disgusting, God knows where that finger has been..... :-X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »

Makes McQueery look like even more of a pussy.  Of course, the kid's dad is a pussy, so what else would you expect from the son?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »
One sick mofo....
Child molesters go out into society to find kids...
This fuck had them coming to him by the bus load because of his "charity foundation" he started himself.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 01:02:35 PM »
Strange what motivates those perverts... would be interesting to see how their brains are wired.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 01:45:56 PM »
McQueery get it?

you fellas are slowing picking up on falconism . its all in the name

Sandusky= Sand use KY   "jelly"

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 01:47:06 PM »
McQueery get it?

you fellas are slowing picking up on falconism . its all in the name

Sandusky= Sand use KY   "jelly"

have i EVER denied ANYONE of superior falconing reasoning?

superior intelligence for your benefit, how many time i need to make it clear?
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 02:22:42 PM »
Yeah it's disgusting, God knows where that finger has been..... :-X
;D

This pic would make a good "add a quote to" thread  :D

Last one in the showers gets the finger , unlubed  :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
;D

Almost lost my coffee on that one bud!!  LOL  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 02:34:43 PM »
;D

LOL!  Here's mine:

"Wait your turn, McQueery!!"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »
Everything in life can be related one way or another to a seinfeld episode

Seinfeld quoting Jerry Sandusky at 1:30 mark

Contact is the Test, if it moves as a result of contact thats the test, thats what my gym teacher once told me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
JERRY SANDUSKY, THE PIMP! GROSS!!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10/penn-state-scandal-rumors-sandusky-pimping_n_1086099.html

In the frenzied hours after the Penn State Board of Trustees announced that Joe Paterno was being relieved of his duties as football coach effective immediately, students in State College took to the streets in support of the former coach while college football analysts around the country sought to place his fall from grace in perspective.

Several hours earlier, Paterno had issued an independent statement, revealing his own intention to retire after the season. Clearly, the Board of Trustees felt Paterno needed to go sooner for his complicity in -- or, at least, his indifference toward -- the heinous sexual assaults allegedly committed by former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

With Paterno's career having come to a sudden, inglorious conclusion and Beaver Canyon overrun with students, some whom flipped two television news trucks, it seemed that Penn State had reached its nadir.

Perhaps not.

Shockingly, there are reports that even more depraved details about the sexual crimes allegedly committed by Sandusky will be revealed in the coming days. As the quasi-riots shook the Penn State campus late Wednesday evening and early Thursday morning, SportsByBrooks began tweeting ominous messages about allegations that have yet to become public.

"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen," Madden said on the radio. "I hear there's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation -- and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can -- that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak."

Madden has been following the Sandusky case long before the former coach's alleged sex crimes against young boys became widely known several days ago. In April, Madden authored an article for the Beaver County Times positing that Sandusky's sex crimes had been swept under the rug by Penn State in the late 1990s in exchange for his quiet resignation.

"The other thing I think that may eventually become uncovered, and I talked about this in my original article back in April, is that I think they'll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told that he had to retire in exchange for a cover-up," said Madden during his Thursday morning radio appearance. "If you look at the timeline, that makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

If the allegations that Madden is making are indeed the same ones foreshadowed by Brooks and they turn out to be true then this entire scandal will continue to metastasize and the firing of Paterno will only be the beginning.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO MADDEN'S RADIO APPEARANCE

Although Madden's April article appears to have been largely on point regarding the seriousness of Sandusky's alleged crimes and the indifference -- or, worse, complicity -- showed by Penn State personnel, not everyone is willing to immediately accept his latest, and arguably most disturbing, account as he does not cite his sources. Among those taking the moderately-polarizing, sometimes shock jock's story with a grain of salt is Ben Jones. Among the must-follow tweeters throughout the scandal at Penn State, Jones is a college football reporter for BlackShoeDiaries.com.
X

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 02:39:45 PM »
have i EVER denied ANYONE of superior falconing reasoning?

superior intelligence for your benefit, how many time i need to make it clear?

The power of hindsight eh?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 02:46:55 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 02:47:02 PM »
You do realize that every Penn State grad got a autographed hardbound copy, right? It was suppose to make it even more spectacular.  ::) ::) It has been sold on numerous sites for years and Amazon still has it up..... >:( >:(
D

Nails

• Getbig V
Jerry Sandusky Grand Jury Report
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
http://deadspin.com/5856777/a-guide-to-the-sexual-child-abuse-charges-against-jerry-sandusky-and-to-penn-states-alleged-willful-ignorance

A Guide To The Child Sexual Abuse Charges Against Jerry Sandusky, And To Penn State’s Alleged Willful Ignorance

A Guide To The Child Sexual Abuse Charges Against Jerry Sandusky, And To Penn State's Alleged Willful Ignorance The Pennsylvania Attorney General's office has made public the entire 23-page grand jury report that is the basis for former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky's indictment. The report is a graphic, disturbing account of the litany of sex crimes that Sandusky is accused of committing against eight boys from the mid-1990s until the late-2000s. It also details the sequence of events that led to charges of perjury and failure to report suspected child abuse (the latter is a summary offense in Pennsylvania) against two Penn State administrators, including athletic director Tim Curley.

The allegations against Sandusky were handed down Friday, and he was arrested Saturday. Curley is expected to turn himself in Monday, according to the Associated Press.

Sandusky, 67, coached at Penn State for more than 30 years. He spent the final 23 of those years—the last of which was 1999—as the Nittany Lions' defensive coordinator. From 1977 until his retirement last year, Sandusky had also run a foster home in State College, Pa., for troubled children called The Second Mile. (The photo above is from a Sports Illustrated story published in 1999 and depicts children from The Second Mile program. We've blacked out the faces, since the grand jury report identifies one of them as a victim of Sandusky.) The Second Mile, according to the report, "gave [Sandusky] access to hundreds of boys, many of whom were vulnerable due to their social situations." After his retirement from coaching, Sandusky also still had full access to Penn State's football facilities.

What follows is a summary of the grand jury's report.

• Sandusky's victims all reported a wide array of sexual abuse allegations. Sandusky, who is married, met many of them through The Second Mile. Many spent the night at his home. He brought them to Philadelphia Eagles games, plus Penn State practices, tailgate parties, and home games. One of the victims traveled to the 1998 Outback Bowl and the 1999 Alamo Bowl as a member of Sandusky's family's party. That same victim often stayed with Sandusky at a State College-area hotel on the night before home games. He also frequently dined with the coaching staff and accompanied Sandusky to numerous charity outings. Sandusky had lavished this victim with a variety of gifts. According to the report, "Sandusky even guaranteed [this victim] he could be a walk-on player at Penn State. [The victim] was in a video about linebackers that featured Sandusky, and he appeared with him in a photo accompanying an article about Sandusky in Sports Illustrated." Sandusky later tried to bribe this victim with cigarettes and marijuana after this victim began refusing his advances.

• Also: "[This victim] remembers Sandusky being emotionally upset after having a meeting with Joe Paterno in which Paterno told Sandusky he would not be the next head coach at Penn State and which preceded Sandusky's retirement. Sandusky told the victim not to tell anyone about the meeting. That meeting occurred in May 1999."

• Sandusky was investigated by university police in 1998 after a mother reported to them that her 11-year-old son had showered with Sandusky. A university police detective and a municipal police detective later eavesdropped on a conversation between the mother and Sandusky in which Sandusky answered "I don't know ... maybe" when the mother asked him if he had touched her son inappropriately. He also admitted he had showered with the boy to an investigator with the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare. The university police detective advised Sandusky not to shower with a child again, and Sandusky promised he would not. No charges were filed.

• In March 2002, a graduate assistant stumbled upon Sandusky and a boy showering together at Penn State's football facility. The grand jury report included the horrifying details of what that graduate assistant saw and heard:

As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and the showers on. He then heard rhythmic, slapping sounds. He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant put his sneakers in his locker, he looked in the shower. He saw a naked boy ... whose age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant was shocked but noticed that both [the victim] and Sandusky saw him. The graduate assistant left immediately, distraught.

• The graduate assistant informed Joe Paterno the next day, and Paterno told Curley the day after that. About a week and a half after that, the graduate assistant met with Curley and Gary Schultz, Penn State's Vice President for Finance and Business and the other school administrator to be charged with perjury and failure to report an allegation. The graduate assistant described what he saw as being of a "sexual nature." Paterno said the graduate assistant had told him Sandusky's actions were "disturbing" and "inappropriate." Curley acknowledged to the grand jury that he was told Sandusky's actions were "inappropriate" and that they had made the graduate assistant "uncomfortable"; however, Curley denied under oath that he was told Sandusky had done anything sexual. Schultz conceded under oath that the graduate assistant had told him of inappropriate sexual conduct. But he also testified that the allegations were "not that serious" and that he and Curley were unaware any crime had taken place.

• It is worth noting here what Paterno did upon hearing a first-hand story from a "very upset" graduate assistant, in the words of the report, about "Jerry Sandusky ... fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy": Paterno took no action except to tell his athletic director.

• Curley and Schultz did tell Penn State president Graham Spanier what they had heard, but Spanier told the grand jury that Curley and Schultz had described Sandusky's actions to him as mere "horsing around in the shower." Spanier also denied any knowledge of the 1998 investigation of Sandusky by university police. Spanier issued a statement Saturday saying Curley and Schultz had his "unconditional support."

• Schultz's duties included oversight of the university police. He testified that he was aware of the 1998 incident and acknowledged similarities between it and the 2002 allegations. But according to the grand jury report, Schultz "never sought or reviewed a police report on the 1998 incident and never attempted to learn the identity of the child in the shower in 2002. No one from the university did so. Schultz did not ask the graduate assistant for specifics. No one ever did. Schultz expressed surprise upon learning that the 1998 investigation by University Police produced a lengthy police report. Schultz said there was never any discussion between himself and Curley about turning the 2002 incident over to any police agency." The graduate assistant was also never questioned by police.

• Sandusky was told he could no longer bring children into Penn State's football facility in light of the 2002 incident, and the executive director of The Second Mile was made aware of that fact, in addition to the incident. Schultz testified that Spanier had approved this decision. Schultz also said he believed he and Curley had informed a "child protection agency" about the 2002 incident. Curley also admitted "the ban on bringing children to the campus was unenforceable," in the words of the report.

• Records show that the 2002 incident was never reported to the Department of Public Welfare, Children and Youth Services, or the university police, in violation of state law.

• The Patriot-News of Harrisburg reported Saturday that a source close to the investigation said Paterno would not be charged and that he would testify against Sandusky at trial.

• One of Sandusky's victims told the grand jury Sandusky had brought him to Penn State's preseason practices in 2007—a full five years after Paterno was made aware of sexual activity involving Sandusky and another boy.

You can read the entire grand jury report here:

http://deadspin.com/5856777/a-guide-to-the-sexual-child-abuse-charges-against-jerry-sandusky-and-to-penn-states-alleged-willful-ignorance

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Jerry Sandusky Grand Jury Report
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 03:03:50 PM »
 ::)

the vacationing dogshit of the Americas and Caribbean, the white pedo male.  now, you bitches are crying because it is hitting home.  i'm SO torn up over this story.  ::)  Retire in peace, Joe.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 03:26:39 PM »
lol at all you getting your panties in a bunch, yet look up to and compete in a sport where illegal drugs and homosexual sex for pay is acceptable.

TEAM Nasser

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
lol at all you getting your panties in a bunch, yet look up to and compete in a sport where illegal drugs and homosexual sex for pay is acceptable.

Damn home slice- you sure are a negative MF'er.  You do understand that this is a bodybuilding website, right? Perhaps not everyone here focuses on "...illegal drugs and gay sex for pay..." as it appears you do.

Oh well, I'm off for some private posing and Anadrol.  

Oh, I almost forgot; Sandusky will most likely commit suicide within a few weeks. . . and that's a good thing.
a