Author Topic: Penn State Rumor - Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys'  (Read 21105 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Penn State Rumor - Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys'
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2011, 01:55:29 PM »
innocent until proven guilty

Really?

Guy admits he showered with young boys and rubbed their legs, and you need a jury to tell you whether he did it or not? F'n grow up.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
Joe Pa now has a form of Lung Cancer.
as bad as this sounds hes probably lucky because if he hangs on and lives another 10 years he'll be dealing with the stress of this bullshit the rest of his life, getting called into court, lawsuits, people wanting interviews, etc.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »
don't post if you can't take 2 seconds to make sure you don't look like a fool

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57327897/joe-paterno-has-lung-cancer-son-says/

did I quote what I was referring to?  I was referring to the title of the thread that has changed. 
TEAM Nasser

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2011, 02:03:23 PM »
because you hate to hear the other side, all you want to hear is conservative talk, you don't want to hear what the other side has to say.  Why do you come on here, you know other people on here have different views than you, you just hate when people disagree with you.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2011, 02:08:27 PM »
Really?

Guy admits he showered with young boys and rubbed their legs, and you need a jury to tell you whether he did it or not? F'n grow up.

Yeah, your talking two completely different things, anal sex, and showering rubbing against someones leg.  You see the difference?  It's going to be very hard to prove he did any of this, Mcqueary is losing credibility with the more he talks, helping the defense, because he is the only witness to these supposed events.

TEAM Nasser

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2011, 02:08:44 PM »
reppingfor20 has to be one sick SOB if hes sticking up for a piece of sh.it who ADMITTED he likes taking showers with young boys and fondling them, again this isnt rumor, he admitted it on national TV.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2011, 02:10:21 PM »
Yeah, your talking two completely different things, anal sex, and showering rubbing against someones leg.  You see the difference?  It's going to be very hard to prove he did any of this, McQuery is losing credibility with the more he talks, helping the defense, because he is the only witness to these supposed events.

You're an idiot, and a pedophile sympathizer to boot.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2011, 02:11:07 PM »
Yeah, your talking two completely different things, anal sex, and showering rubbing against someones leg.  You see the difference?  It's going to be very hard to prove he did any of this, Mcqueary is losing credibility with the more he talks, helping the defense, because he is the only witness to these supposed events.

you need to find the nearest 12 gauge shotgun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2011, 02:11:11 PM »
reppingfor20 has to be one sick SOB if hes sticking up for a piece of sh.it who ADMITTED he likes taking showers with young boys and fondling them, again this isnt rumor, he admitted it on national TV.

I was talking about the thread title change, that he pimped out young boys, it's rumor.  I am for justice, and justice is going to be done in court, not by the media or no name person with their opinion.

All you people need to step back and take a look at yourselves.  First you don't even know this man.  You know of him through what the media tells you about him.  Second you have no clue whether he is guilty or not, just making assumptions.  Wait until the trial is over and then say something, all this talk before about killing him is ridiculous.

TEAM Nasser

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2011, 02:24:36 PM »
Joe Pat has lung cancer, must be from smelling all the shit from Sanduskys dick in the locker rooms

Jizzacked

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2011, 02:31:36 PM »
Joe Pat has lung cancer, must be from smelling all the shit from Sanduskys dick in the locker rooms

:o ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2011, 04:00:48 PM »
His lawyer has some very good counter points, the one boy they think they found from the shower incident, says he wasn't raped, your hanging a person before they get their court date, innocent until proven guilty.  He will win hopefully, just a bunch of kids parents that want money out of this situation.  The guy showered with boys yeah, he shouldn't have done that, but no other stuff.  Also what these kid's say is all hearsay, they have no proof, how are they going to prove an event from so long ago, when the only one witnessed the boy says nothing ever happened. 

I hope this post is a joke and I missed the sarcasm???

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2011, 05:24:35 PM »
I was talking about the thread title change, that he pimped out young boys, it's rumor.  I am for justice, and justice is going to be done in court, not by the media or no name person with their opinion.

All you people need to step back and take a look at yourselves.  First you don't even know this man.  You know of him through what the media tells you about him.  Second you have no clue whether he is guilty or not, just making assumptions.  Wait until the trial is over and then say something, all this talk before about killing him is ridiculous.

Look everyone, its "sucksdickfor$20" known radical Muslim sympathizer, butt pirate and now a pedophile. He goes by the former name Jstunami on here. I used to believe this guy was a troll, now I truly believe he really is this messed up. Generation nothingness at its best.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2011, 06:07:48 PM »
  The alter ego of Jerry Sandusky...on his spare times he is a gardener. After he receives the lethal injection, he will come back to haunt the little boys' dreams.... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jizzacked

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2011, 08:28:19 PM »
Look everyone, its "sucksdickfor$20" known radical Muslim sympathizer, butt pirate and now a pedophile. He goes by the former name Jstunami on here. I used to believe this guy was a troll, now I truly believe he really is this messed up. Generation nothingness at its best.

you don't adhere to the American way, innocent until proven guilty, maybe another country would be better for you?

TEAM Nasser

MikMaq

Re: PENN STATE and Conspiracy Crimes
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »

everytime i see vids of this guy i think of you, you really need some rit for that adhd.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2011, 09:17:48 PM »
you don't adhere to the American way, innocent until proven guilty, maybe another country would be better for you?

LOL. What a dumb homo. Why dont you go back to a muslim country and announce you are a homo to evryone and lets see how that goes over. Haha...dumb homo 8)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2011, 10:30:17 PM »
This Jerry Sandusky fellow is a modern-day "prophet muhammad".

Sick fuck....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: CREEPY SANDUSKY PEDOPHILE INTERVIEW
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2011, 11:04:14 PM »
you can actually see the gayness oozing out of his pores

Pedophiles are not gay people per se, they are sexual abusers of minors. Most gay folks are adults who are attracted to other adults of the same gender and have no interest in children. Pedophiles are attracted to young children of either gender because they have power over them. In order to gain access to children, pedophiles position themselves around children. Coaching is one such natural positioning. There are more opportunities for males to coach younger males in sports then there are for them to coach females. Additionally, an adult male in the boys locker room after an event would be far less suspect than an adult male in the girls locker room....which goes back to access.

Sandusky may be gay or not, that isn't relevant. At this point, it seems fairly likely he is a pedophile who preys on young boys, which is beyond reproach.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: PENN STATE and Conspiracy Crimes
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2011, 11:12:25 PM »
LMAO

yes

there was a cover up of child molestation at penn state

ipso facto the world is ran by the illuminati, 9/11 was an inside job, reptilians roam the earth and eat children, etc.

makes perfect sense.

What you say is very funny and it is truly sad that so many folks believe everything is a conspiracy.

I worked for thirty years in primary education. If anything most of my fellow employees were hypersensitive to anything that even hinted of child abuse....much less sexual child abuse. Incidentally, anyone who works around children is required by law to report any suspicion of child abuse. To not do so, is against the law and comes with repercussion's

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2011, 11:28:35 PM »
When Reppingfor20 was a little boy, his favorite time of the day was when his grandpa or uncle would grab him and sit him on their lap. Then they'd say, "Do you feel that finger of mine poking your ass?" and when Repping excitedly answered, "Yes", they'd put both their hands in front of him and say, "See, Magic!"

He still plays this game now, except without his pants on, which is why he defends men like them so much.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2011, 12:24:52 AM »
reppingfor20...most likely you are a pedo.

Comments like this are uncalled for.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2011, 07:56:35 AM »
Comments like this are uncalled for.

thx for the backup, I am only pushing back at these people saying lets hang this man before a trial.  Most posters in this thread think they know everything about the case and want to cut this guys head off, they only know what has been let out to the public.

TEAM Nasser