Author Topic: Elderly man kidnapped, raped near Socorro park  (Read 8173 times)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Elderly man kidnapped, raped near Socorro park
« on: November 10, 2011, 03:32:05 PM »

Socorro police and the FBI are looking for four men who police say attacked and raped an elderly man who was out on his early-morning walk.

Investigators said the 70-year-old was walking Thursday around 6 a.m. at Valle del Sol Park on Valle Rico Road and Valle Fertil when they said four men got out of a late-'90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the Mexican-American man to give them money. When he said, "No," they allegedly grabbed him, threw him in the van and raped him.

Socorro spokesman David Garcia said the men yelled racial slurs at the victim as they assaulted him.

"These four people know each other well enough to do something like this in front of each other. This is an atrocity!” Garcia said. “This man was somebody's dad. This man was somebody's brother, somebody's friend."

He said the victim was so badly hurt, he had surgery and is in serious condition at a hospital.

“I think that's ridiculous. A 70-year-old man getting taken and raped by an unknown vehicle, you know,” Christian Nevarez, 23, said. He lives in the neighborhood and said he usually wakes up early and sees several people taking walks along the park. He said children also walk to school early in the morning
getbig or getgot

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: Elderly man kidnapped, raped near Socorro park
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 03:37:51 PM »

Socorro police and the FBI are looking for four men who police say attacked and raped an elderly man who was out on his early-morning walk.

Investigators said the 70-year-old was walking Thursday around 6 a.m. at Valle del Sol Park on Valle Rico Road and Valle Fertil when they said four men got out of a late-'90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the Mexican-American man to give them money. When he said, "No," they allegedly grabbed him, threw him in the van and raped him.

Socorro spokesman David Garcia said the men yelled racial slurs at the victim as they assaulted him.

"These four people know each other well enough to do something like this in front of each other. This is an atrocity!” Garcia said. “This man was somebody's dad. This man was somebody's brother, somebody's friend."

He said the victim was so badly hurt, he had surgery and is in serious condition at a hospital.

“I think that's ridiculous. A 70-year-old man getting taken and raped by an unknown vehicle, you know,” Christian Nevarez, 23, said. He lives in the neighborhood and said he usually wakes up early and sees several people taking walks along the park. He said children also walk to school early in the morning

With regard to the words in bold (done so by myself), fags, and these are fags because heterosexuals do not assfuck men, fags could care less how "well" they know each other.  If that were so, then rest stop bathrooms, airport toilets and other such areas would not be sought out by homosexual deviants for quick sex with strange (fuckers are really strange) men.

Just sayin'. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 03:42:59 PM »
Did they find the culprits yet?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »
gay running strong on getbig after penn state story broke.

time amplify the gay in this thread.

[/youtube]

Bam-Bam. there are gay men in that video with the brasilian chick  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 03:57:13 PM »

WOW, i hope it wasn't a tonka truck , poor old mans asshole wont be right for the rest of his life

Jizzacked

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 04:14:22 PM »
makes no sense at all, 4 bros sandusky a geriatric at random.  I would bet there is way more to this story.

thepest

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 04:17:04 PM »
Mabye he liked it. I know I would I pay good money for that type of action

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 04:19:34 PM »
makes no sense at all, 4 bros sandusky a geriatric at random.  I would bet there is way more to this story.

They probably drive around that park often lookin for prey.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »
funny thing is Socorro is spanish for HELP or I NEED RESCUE

old man should have known better then to walk around a park with that kind of name

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 05:35:50 PM »
Espn had footage of Sandusky speeding away from home...now we know where he was headed

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 05:43:19 PM »
its an awful tragedy for something like this to happen however if you saw what he was wearing, he invited it to some degree. doesn't excuse the actions of the other people but people really need to use some common sense as we don't live in a perfectly safe society and dressing like a slattern is just asking for trouble

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 05:45:04 PM »

true getbiggers

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 05:46:46 PM »
Lovely story. Reminded me of a basket filled with sleeping kittens.
a

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 05:48:45 PM »

Cruising?
O

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »
its an awful tragedy for something like this to happen however if you saw what he was wearing, he invited it to some degree. doesn't excuse the actions of the other people but people really need to use some common sense as we don't live in a perfectly safe society and dressing like a slattern is just asking for trouble

Please tell me you're not serious and are just trolling with that comment

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 06:06:50 PM »
Christ, the rapists were black. No wonder the poor guy needed surgery.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_19261323
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 09:26:00 PM »
You would figure that being a 70 year old Mexican-American male would mean your chances of being gang raped were pretty darn low. I wonder if he was being sexy... Maybe the way he was walking was provocative to a group of African-Americans that had been partying all night?
O

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 10:08:38 PM »

Yet another attempt by the White Man to use the Brown Man to further emasculate the Black Man by using the major media outlets to paint a portrait of us as lawless homosexuals with no regard for the rules of engagement.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 10:21:26 PM »
I was wondering why I saw Derek Anthony (sorry, freakycalves20) hanging out in Socorro Park wearing one of these:

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 10:23:13 PM »
Yet another attempt by the White Man to use the Brown Man to further emasculate the Black Man by using the major media outlets to paint a portrait of us as lawless homosexuals with no regard for the rules of engagement.

This isn't a matter of homosexuality, I know sounds bizarre but this was extremely common in the ancient days (* I have put thousands of hours on history)......ie Sodom and Gomorah, hence the term sodomy, as the story goes it isn't a matter of getting off sexualy but rather some sort of power rituals, real freaky shit. Obviously anything would arrouse you more then a 70 year old man, think about it in a similar way as some of the sexual rituals the free masons go through, if your at all familiar with them. The is strange cause I was under the impression this type of behaviour was ancient-barbaric in nature, but I guess history repeats its self.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 10:56:46 PM »
Funny how they mention the victim was a Mexican who had racial slurs cast at him, but don't mention the rapists were black. Sort of like they are trying to subtly make us think the rapist were white. 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 12:34:10 AM »
Must be a hoax/joke or something..

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 12:58:46 AM »
No, they were simply horny for some light skinned flesh.
Must be a hoax/joke or something..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 01:52:15 AM »
if he was 90% younger, i'd be looking at the penn state coaching staff.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 01:58:33 AM »