Author Topic: Ron Paul in Ripleys Believe It or Not  (Read 3403 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Ron Paul in Ripleys Believe It or Not
« on: November 10, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »
He should start carrying the bat around with him to all the debates and smash the podium anytime the other candidates rip off his answers.

The guy rules.

Too old? 75 and still playin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ron Paul in Ripleys Believe It or Not
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 02:44:59 AM »
Lol.   Is there a vid? 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 06:01:29 AM »
He needs to break style and go after the other candidates more aggressively.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 08:20:24 AM »
He needs to break style and go after the other candidates more aggressively.

I agree with that now. I used to think logic would win people over but that obviously didn't work, so the time to be gentlemanly is over.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 08:21:24 AM »
I agree with that now. I used to think logic would win people over but that obviously didn't work, so the time to be gentlemanly is over.

I have been saying that all year.  He needs to go "old man crazy" and start calling out names and start attacking obama directly and he will rise.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 08:28:19 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 08:34:18 AM »
I have been saying that all year.  He needs to go "old man crazy" and start calling out names and start attacking obama directly and he will rise.   

yeah, no.   rpaul is a dignified statesman.  he's not a rabid ummature showoff like that slew of 2-month GOP frontrunners we've seen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 08:35:14 AM »
yeah, no.   rpaul is a dignified statesman.  he's not a rabid ummature showoff like that slew of 2-month GOP frontrunners we've seen.

Yeah whatever tool.   Everyone is supposed to be silent on yourt messiahs intentional destruction of the nation.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 08:36:09 AM »
Yeah whatever tool.   Everyone is supposed to be silent on yourt messiahs intentional destruction of the nation.   

I'm a tool because I believe ron paul woudl be more successful as a dignified statesman, than as a screaming, obnoxious carl paladino-type, smashing shit and mailing garbage while yelling as loud as possible?

oh brother....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 08:38:36 AM »
fucking people need to pull their heads out of their fucking asses...

BB and the like... some time today would be nice...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 08:43:11 AM »
I'm a tool because I believe ron paul woudl be more successful as a dignified statesman, than as a screaming, obnoxious carl paladino-type, smashing shit and mailing garbage while yelling as loud as possible?

oh brother....

You are a tool because you disagree with literally 95% of what RP stands for and wants to do and yet claims to be a supporter. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 08:43:21 AM »
I have been saying that all year.  He needs to go "old man crazy" and start calling out names and start attacking obama directly and he will rise.  
yea but you've also failed to see where he has gone on the attack....  Hmmmm wonder why that is?  Could it be the fucking same media not getting that out that keeps ignoring him?  

I mean come fucking on people, have you been listening to what he has been saying?  There's more attack in that shit than all the others combined.  Or are you guys wanting the dirty worthless smear type shit from Paul?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 08:46:48 AM »
yea but you've also failed to see where he has gone on the attack....  Hmmmm wonder why that is?  Could it be the fucking same media not getting that out that keeps ignoring him?  

I mean come fucking on people, have you been listening to what he has been saying?  There's more attack in that shit than all the others combined.  Or are you guys wanting the dirty worthless smear type shit from Paul?  ::)

He needs to be more direct. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 08:59:48 AM »
He needs to be more direct. 
That kinda went over your head yet again huh?.... 

Come on... Are you even listening to what Paul says daily? 

The fucking media is a houndog on what others are saying and talk about it.  Not so with Paul... They ignore him like the fucking plague.  That's not his fault, that's the media playing this election like they own the results as they actually usually do...

You don't watch TV... You  get most of your news from websites that are discussing what was filtered down to them through the MSM most of the time.  Think about it a bit.

There's plenty attack in Paul's words....

LOL that Perry had to ask Paul for help in the recent debate...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 09:02:25 AM »
He needs to name Obama by his name like Satan needs to be named in the Exorcist. 

He needs to start mocking and ridculing obama.   

Obama's strength is the weakness and skiddishness of those runninng against him in not going like a bat at of hell against maobama. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 09:15:41 AM »

The fucking media is a houndog on what others are saying and talk about it.  Not so with Paul... They ignore him like the fucking plague. 

Baier to Ron Paul:  "Just for the record, you have appeared on Fox, since your announcement that you were running a total of 43 times and 70 times since January of 2011."

The rest of the interview: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report/2011/10/27/age-ron-paul

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 09:45:20 AM »

oh brother....

When I said he should be more aggressive now, I meant he should finally start callin out people by name for their past positions which contradict what they say now. When Perry looked at Ron and struggled for the third dept. he would cut, Ron should have right out laughed in his face and said out loud, "if you really believed what you're saying, you wouldnt be struggling right now. This isn't a new idea to me, I would cut 5 dept.", and boom, rattle them all off.

He should butt in more often when they ask questions about monetary issues, the Fed, housing bubble, etc. when they go right over him on these subjects. If the moderators say they'll get back to him like they regularly do, he should say, "I heard that one before." and just start answering anyway.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 09:51:23 AM »
That kinda went over your head yet again huh?.... 

Come on... Are you even listening to what Paul says daily? 

The fucking media is a houndog on what others are saying and talk about it.  Not so with Paul... They ignore him like the fucking plague.  That's not his fault, that's the media playing this election like they own the results as they actually usually do...

You don't watch TV... You  get most of your news from websites that are discussing what was filtered down to them through the MSM most of the time.  Think about it a bit.

There's plenty attack in Paul's words....

LOL that Perry had to ask Paul for help in the recent debate...

You make some good points but he should come right out and say that at a debate. "Hey! I'm right here and have talked about the housing bubble since 2001. You think I might have some answers to our problem or are you going to keep ignoring me? I've been here for an hour and you asked me one bloody question. Im not going anywhere so start asking me something about the Fed, afterall I wrote a friggin book about it and talked about it for 30 years."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 09:53:25 AM »
Remember when Mons would post and post without ever actually giving his own opinion....  Kind of reminds me of someone else here...

Hi BB :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 09:55:24 AM »
Baier to Ron Paul:  "Just for the record, you have appeared on Fox, since your announcement that you were running a total of 43 times and 70 times since January of 2011."

The rest of the interview: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report/2011/10/27/age-ron-paul

There's been plenty of statistical evidence that proves that RP does not get the tv time others do when it matters, like national debates, so Baire can suck it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 09:56:27 AM »

This kid almost exploded. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 09:58:56 AM »
Remember when Mons would post and post without ever actually giving his own opinion....  Kind of reminds me of someone else here...

Hi BB :)

Remember when Mons Venus would make posts and then delete them, just like Hugo? 

Remember when Mons Venus was exposed as Neurotoxin, but Hugo tried to tell everyone they were not the same person? 

Not sure who started it but I'm 99.999% sure Neuro is not Mons Venus.

lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 10:04:18 AM »
Remember when Mons Venus would make posts and then delete them, just like Hugo? 

Remember when Mons Venus was exposed as Neurotoxin, but Hugo tried to tell everyone they were not the same person? 

lol

I'm 99.9 percent sure you're the mirror universe version of Mons :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »

This kid almost exploded. 

Lol, wow. The same idiot public doesn't get it. did you hear that kid? "why give up another fight?" wrong logic and the same frame of mind that causes much if our hard headed problems.

I wish Ron could talk like that today.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 10:08:23 AM »

There's been plenty of statistical evidence that proves that RP does not get the tv time others do when it matters, like national debates, so Baire can suck it.

Do you dispute he appeared on Fox 70 times from Jan to Oct 2011?  Hard to say the media is ignoring him when he is appearing so many times.  I would imagine he has appeared on other networks numerous times too.  He is getting plenty of exposure.