Author Topic: experiment on no test cycle. Npp dbol  (Read 36764 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
experiment on no test cycle. Npp dbol
« on: November 11, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
so far feel and look great. Can tell I'm not as thick as my watch hangs of my wrist where on test its tight same with my rings. But that's obv water issues. Hairloss seems very minimal I'd say none in shedding department. And my skin and face looks instantly better since I had a low dose test shot a week or more ago. And test cycle before hand skin looked awful. Now I'm amazed at my face and skin. Very smooth looking and overall feel like I got more handsome in the face ha.

to early to tell on gains since I've only tooken dbol twice on my workout days. Weight up a few lbs obv.

but for side effects I'm loving it. No wonder 70s guys had no gyno looked super young with great skin and faces. Little to know testoerone not to mention they all had hair all. Almost all ofem. Now in gyms everyones bald from so much testosterone cycles and gyno is seen on every other user.

I had gotten my gyno out and yet the test was still making my nips hurt and feel aslumps were forming again. sso far on this deca dbol my nipps are appearing smaller than ever. Very odd but liking it.

I understand now why I hear people say back than test was seen as the bigg scary monster of side effects.

and even on test with armidex and nolva or letro gynos hard to control for some people.

curious to see how this pans out. For those interested in alternatives and to scared to do no test. Since everyone now a days says no test no cycle! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to keep their hair and nipples in check.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: experiment on no test cycle. Npp dbol
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »
so far feel and look great. Can tell I'm not as thick as my watch hangs of my wrist where on test its tight same with my rings. But that's obv water issues. Hairloss seems very minimal I'd say none in shedding department. And my skin and face looks instantly better since I had a low dose test shot a week or more ago. And test cycle before hand skin looked awful. Now I'm amazed at my face and skin. Very smooth looking and overall feel like I got more handsome in the face ha.

to early to tell on gains since I've only tooken dbol twice on my workout days. Weight up a few lbs obv.

but for side effects I'm loving it. No wonder 70s guys had no gyno looked super young with great skin and faces. Little to know testoerone not to mention they all had hair all. Almost all ofem. Now in gyms everyones bald from so much testosterone cycles and gyno is seen on every other user.

I had gotten my gyno out and yet the test was still making my nips hurt and feel aslumps were forming again. sso far on this deca dbol my nipps are appearing smaller than ever. Very odd but liking it.

I understand now why I hear people say back than test was seen as the bigg scary monster of side effects.

and even on test with armidex and nolva or letro gynos hard to control for some people.

curious to see how this pans out. For those interested in alternatives and to scared to do no test. Since everyone now a days says no test no cycle! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to keep their hair and nipples in check.

You go to any board and that is the only answer you find.

So what doses you running?

Swlabr

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »
For me low doses test (200 mg prop/week) combined with higher equi, tren, mast and NPP work just fine. Fuck grams upon grams of test and awful test bloat.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 03:35:22 PM »
You go to any board and that is the only answer you find.

So what doses you running?

ya rly. And all that's gave me is a widows peak and sevre gyno that needed surgery. Thanks internet forums. Wish I was in the 70s no internet and just poped primo deca n dbol and looked great lol.

dosages not set yet. First day 25.g dbol. 2nd workout 50mg dbol. Than 2 shots of 200mg npp so far.

I'm not new to this. Obv ran higher before. But dosage is shit right now cause I was still making up my mind. I will probably do 200mg npp a day from now on and 50mg dbol. Work up to 100mg a day if needed. Going to see how far I go on said dosage. If I rly like it ima stay on awhile and keep working up dosage. Have deca on the way so if I need 400mg a day I can do it that way.

no more little girls doses either since finding this board 500 to 1000mg test is all you need balonie no more.

hard to judge weight gain since before this I was on low calories for a couple weeks so my weight gain is probably half from pounding back food. But up 4.5lbs. Water weight is severely less than with test or test and dbol. I think I hate test now lol.

test kinda gives me a little anexity is that from androgens I wonder? Or a mix of what test gives you high dht high oestrogen etc. I notice none so far.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 03:56:47 PM »
Keep this thread updated bro I'm very interested in seeing how you do. I was thinking of doing something like deca dbol masteron with a replacment dose of test.

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »
This was my buddies first cycle back in high school, except he used Oragnon Deca. He blew the fuck up, lean too. No bloat no deca dick either. I only run 200mg of test tops with my cycles. Best of luck to you keep us posted.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »
This was my buddies first cycle back in high school, except he used Oragnon Deca. He blew the fuck up, lean too. No bloat no deca dick either. I only run 200mg of test tops with my cycles. Best of luck to you keep us posted.

thanks and ya no kidding eh? It really is alot safer and side effect free compared to all these test only cycles everyone on all forums shove down everyones throat. I started at 17 and I wish I never did that shit and had horrible gyno and hairloss.

some of us want that fitness look. Not skinny twink fitness but even 70s physiques good head of hair no pointy big nips yet still big.

I'm very excited myself even on the low dose test I was on before this I was shedding lots of hair still and had nip pain. Its almost as soon as I started this and the test is almost out of me my shedding has slowed down to nothong really and my nipples are looking alot smaller than they do even on no juice. Very odd but I'm liking it.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 04:49:31 PM »
Keep this thread updated bro I'm very interested in seeing how you do. I was thinking of doing something like deca dbol masteron with a replacment dose of test.

will do. My first go here is gonna be probably 4 weeks no test at all. Than add in 100 or 200mg test aweek. Maybe a tiny bit more not sure yet for a good 4 weeks more or less. To see the differance in gains and side effects with no test and a little test. Giving it 4 maybe 6 weeks nothing set yet.

but I know even a little test gives me side effects so well see. rit really is just a monster of a drug for sides lol. And everyone who is agsint test here points out alot of neat stuff how no one ever gets big off test only. And if they say I got huge off test only. Than you ask wheres the pics someone said lol.

and I read another neat thing about how ya test is the main male hormone but they kept making all the other hormones to find a more anabolic one with less androgenic parts to have a less side effect free drug with more benefits and that's really what all the other drugs they made are. More anabolic more nitrogen retention more protien sysnthesis faster growth. And less androgenic acne oily skin hairloss etc side effects. And when looking at it that way. Why run test over anything higher than hrt. We want bigger muscles more anabolic not more acne and hairloss right lol.

and to the guys that don't care about hairloss cause its not manly. Gimme a break who doesn't want to be a modern day sampson. His hair gave him his strength haha.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 03:29:58 PM »
will do. My first go here is gonna be probably 4 weeks no test at all. Than add in 100 or 200mg test aweek. Maybe a tiny bit more not sure yet for a good 4 weeks more or less. To see the differance in gains and side effects with no test and a little test. Giving it 4 maybe 6 weeks nothing set yet.

but I know even a little test gives me side effects so well see. rit really is just a monster of a drug for sides lol. And everyone who is agsint test here points out alot of neat stuff how no one ever gets big off test only. And if they say I got huge off test only. Than you ask wheres the pics someone said lol.

and I read another neat thing about how ya test is the main male hormone but they kept making all the other hormones to find a more anabolic one with less androgenic parts to have a less side effect free drug with more benefits and that's really what all the other drugs they made are. More anabolic more nitrogen retention more protien sysnthesis faster growth. And less androgenic acne oily skin hairloss etc side effects. And when looking at it that way. Why run test over anything higher than hrt. We want bigger muscles more anabolic not more acne and hairloss right lol.

and to the guys that don't care about hairloss cause its not manly. Gimme a break who doesn't want to be a modern day sampson. His hair gave him his strength haha.

Just wondering if you have ever done any t-bol?

That's supposed to be easy on the hair.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 04:40:04 PM »
thanks and ya no kidding eh? It really is alot safer and side effect free compared to all these test only cycles everyone on all forums shove down everyones throat. I started at 17 and I wish I never did that shit and had horrible gyno and hairloss.

yeah, there's too much bad info on all these boards. it's just bro-science with nothing to substantiate it. granted, test is great for the purpose of putting large numbers on the scale in a short period of time, it's cheap and common enough to be rarely faked. but, the issue with test is that it's like riding a 1990 honda civic to your destination, it will get you there, cheaply and effectively but when arrive you won't be feeling good about yourself.

like you, i wish i knew ahead of time, bought too much into the bro-science about test. i would have just ran tren and eq instead as theres no need to run test over 100mg/wk on any cycle. i didn't get gyno and my hairline is still the same but still, not a huge fan of "test only/test base only" mantra i keep seeing repeated without reason

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 08:33:47 PM »
yeah, this works bc dbol is significant enough of an androgen to ward off "deca dick".

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 08:39:40 PM »

you've really came to some deluded conclusions here. it has nothing to do with test per-say. fact is that any steroid with significant androgenic activity represents a potential threat of unwanted sides like the ones you listed.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 08:51:02 PM »

you're on the right track. though they never could come up with a 100% anabolic steroid with no androgenic activity whatsoever. the closest they got was probably winstrol or anavar (which are pretty useless if you ask me), but you have to understand that hair loss is genetic and if you're gonna loose it early, then yes, a surplus of exogenous androgens may accelerate that loss. it just varies from person to person. for example i'm in the middle of my third cycle that included test with no signs of hair loss.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »
i didn't get gyno and my hairline is still the same but still, not a huge fan of "test only/test base only" mantra i keep seeing repeated without reason

test, dbol, andriol, or even mesterolone (proviron) can be used as a "base", if by "base" you essentially mean libido maintainer, while you blast primarily anabolic compounds.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 02:53:01 AM »
For whatever it's worth I've seen several guys develop some of the worst gyno on earth due to Dianabol. I've seen it with test free cycle that included Deca, not as often but it does happen as Deca does aromatize. Both Deca and Dbol carry some androgenic traits, Dbol much more so.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 08:02:58 AM »
you've really came to some deluded conclusions here. it has nothing to do with test per-say. fact is that any steroid with significant androgenic activity represents a potential threat of unwanted sides like the ones you listed.

I know any androgen cam cause hairloss acne etc and any oestrogen I mean high conversion toestrogen will likely cause gyno like dbol. All sounds good on paper. But all these guys running test only now a days and most have a receding hairline and gyno is on every other gym rat. Mean while dbol and deca my nipples look great. Soon as I add a lil bit of test I get gyno.. So it doesn't add up like how it looks so perfect on paper.

same with I get hairloss on test but not on dbol right now? Doesn't add up dbol in high doses is a potent androgen. Just cause paper work says test is easy on this and that doesn't seem to pan out in real world results. Oh wait I can add a whole bunch of other drugs to semi blunt my gyno and hairloss on test.... Lol.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 08:07:04 AM »
For whatever it's worth I've seen several guys develop some of the worst gyno on earth due to Dianabol. I've seen it with test free cycle that included Deca, not as often but it does happen as Deca does aromatize. Both Deca and Dbol carry some androgenic traits, Dbol much more so.

I know what you mean. Just really odd thing is on my test base cycle I'd have moderate gyno flare up n pain. Add bit of dbol my nips are huge n twice as sore. Yet with no test I seem to tolerate dbol amazing. Almost as if the test makes other sides worse atleast in my body. But I also just think how oddit is all the older pros had no gyno almost none. Yet newer ones are all sporting gyno surgery scars and or gyno still like late ronnie kai greene even. Like fuck get it cut out already like the rest of the 99 percent of 90s to todays pros.

can't seem to find one pros 70s sporting gyno or a slight case even.

madg

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 08:15:34 AM »
i can run 1g testoviron and no gyno problems not even need ai..can run 50-100mg a day dboll and no problem again..now 500mg test+20mg dboll and gyno flares even with ai...

madg

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 08:16:45 AM »
im on same cycle as u lyquid and i loves it...1g deca+50mg dboll

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2011, 09:46:06 AM »
im on same cycle as u lyquid and i loves it...1g deca+50mg dboll

hows gains? My weights now as high but feel bigger. Less water more muscle maybe? Or more water in muscle from dbol? Forget how the water works. Are you spliting up ur dbol? I can't decide yet. Hows gains been this far and are you uping it when gains halt?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »
It would be more interesting if you replaced dbol with something else for the said experiment tho...

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2011, 02:34:45 PM »
It would be more interesting if you replaced dbol with something else for the said experiment tho...

ideas? My thing is everytime I've tried a dht derivitve . Winny. Anadrol extreme hairloss. It ant convert back to dht being said its alrdy been through that. And I know anavar is that as well and I'm pretty sure tbol is dht deriv too. Even tho apparently side effect free most of em been scared.

I'd really like to see tren without test to. As with test was horrible for me. Havnt seen many combos of without test only ever heard of deca and dbol as a good one. Since al you find even on google search is test only!! Lol.

I google deca dbol cycle and most pages come up test deca dbol lol.
but I know  a few guys on here actually have experience with this so I'm all ears.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »
I also find it interesting gh15 although won't say it latly. If you read his old post he states he was his biggest on deca and eq only no test he says. Also says dbol is only drug that'll put on a massive amount of size on its own compared to all others. But latly he's all testosterona n ghona lol.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 04:20:31 PM »
a little bit of test should be in there like 150mg a week

and don't forget guys... gh15's advice is for advanced bodybuilders

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »
Im on EQ/Tren only at present , happy with how Im looking but I usely have prop in with these two compounds and feel good , but I have noticed Im more lethargic than normal with Tren, Im going to add a small amount of prop in and see if it changes..

I did have dbol in at the start for androgen replacement but Im not a huge fan of orals so dropped after a few weeks, I get mad pumps from just walking upstairs on dbol - I mean real painful pumps so was glad to drop it.

Will let you know if the prop changes the energy issues.