Author Topic: experiment on no test cycle. Npp dbol  (Read 36799 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: experiment on no test cycle. Npp dbol
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2015, 11:54:20 PM »
epic 2 year bump

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2015, 11:56:00 PM »

I totally agree with you, also my skin and face looks great on Dbol, its insane everything tightens!
I have the same effects on Dbol, everything seems to be better,  my sexdrive and libido increases dramatically, just getting leaner for every week and my workout are insane, can not be compared with Testosterone for me.
I am only using around 15-25mg and my Estrogens are in te normal range by far.
I did cycle with Test, Nandrolone and ended it with Trenbolone E and Test. I was starting to get bloat as hell no libido or sexdrive even depression, i increased Testosterone but it did not help. I ended the cycle and was off whit the same symptoms no sexdrive, libido and depression. After a few weeks i started with 15mg daily, after 1 week sexdrive and libido was insane could not belive this, no depression!
A few weeks ago i tried Tren A 70mg daily and Test Prop 50 mg Daily for two weeks, then i shifted to Dbol instead of Test Prop and continued with Tren A, once again this is the thing!! In Love with Dbol:)
I have used Test E for A while so i suspect that my body dont reacts so well on Test, Its also very individual i think everybody reacts diffrent!

you had no sex drive on test and tren? .......... change your source your getting garbage

and no its not individual unless your a women, how can it be individual the male human body needs test and produces test.  things like deca tren ect can be individual but i dont believe test can be it in your head

stop using steroids if you get depressed off a little test and tren this isnt for you.

dbol without test and without tren is shit id rather take creatine

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2015, 12:35:02 AM »
Lol ^^ some times when I shoot my test I have a raging hard boner that doesn't start until I push the plunger and is rock hard before I can get the needle out. Mayb I'm weird in the head or test just does me like that. Mayb it's because I do shots in the morning idk
not sure if serious
you do know that theres an ester attached and the test start working after HOURS right?
it wouldnt even act that quickly if you injected test no ester straight into a vein.
maybe youre masochistic  ::)
You get the hard on because you like being "poked"  ;)
yeah or that lol ;D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2015, 02:33:02 AM »
lol :o

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2015, 07:25:58 PM »
Listen up, I've been doing this for over a decade now.  No test sounds fancy and unique, but it's not the holy Grail by any means.   Tren causes shit load of hair loss, deca shuts you down so hard that no amount of pct will correct it and you would lose all your gains, winny and dbol cause hair loss and I got major gyno off of dbol years ago.   I tried most combos of cycles, var deca etc.

I as doing deca 400 mg and felt great, then I got night sweats and developed jealous ocd thoughts, and severe depression.  Read up on it and it's caused by low serotonin and deca decreases serotonin.   Most anti depressants increase serotonin. Also low T has been linked to low serotonin and depression.  So the no T and high deca does things to your body.  

I never felt better than 500 mg a week of test.  If you add nolvadex and finasterise it's almost side effect free. rhe nolva increase hdl as well.

Just my personal experience.  
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2015, 07:59:50 PM »
What do you guys think 2g of boldenone cyp a week would be like with zero test?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2015, 10:10:51 PM »
This is a good Thread, got me thinkin.....

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2015, 12:15:18 PM »
you had no sex drive on test and tren? .......... change your source your getting garbage

and no its not individual unless your a women, how can it be individual the male human body needs test and produces test.  things like deca tren ect can be individual but i dont believe test can be it in your head

stop using steroids if you get depressed off a little test and tren this isnt for you.

dbol without test and without tren is shit id rather take creatine

RETARD, do some reaserch!

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2015, 12:21:43 PM »
I did use around 700 Test E and 800mg Nandrolone then i switched to 800mg Tren E weekly with Test, no AIs or Caber!

So you should get a bit depressed:)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2015, 06:00:41 AM »
What do you guys think 2g of boldenone cyp a week would be like with zero test?

On 1200-1400 mg a week currently and so far so good, but only dropped test about a week and a half ago.

Whoops, just saw you wrote bold cyp. I am doing bold undecylenate

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2015, 08:32:44 AM »
I don't understand, why drop the test?

A gram of deca will cause the same sides, gyno, hair loss especially at that dose.  I believe there is less sides with test with the proper ancillaries
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2015, 04:02:31 PM »
On 1200-1400 mg a week currently and so far so good, but only dropped test about a week and a half ago.

Whoops, just saw you wrote bold cyp. I am doing bold undecylenate

Yeah don't think the ester matters too much
Keep us updated

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2015, 08:44:44 AM »
RETARD, do some reaserch!

your literally the most annoying cnt on this forum.