Author Topic: Want to Bang Beautiful Women?  (Read 6411 times)

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Founder of StrengthAdddicts.com
Want to Bang Beautiful Women?
« on: November 11, 2011, 06:19:03 PM »

Are you the kinda guy that looks like total crap, but you want to hook up with gorgeous ladies? Are you dirt poor? Dead end job? Horrible looks? Poor grasp of the English language? Well fear not, there's hope for you, and that hope comes in developing peaking, anabolic biceps. Try the routine below, and notice how you go from dating porkers to slighlty chunky gals in just 6-8wks!

What's this sport we all love so much w/o a little entertainment value? Dan's biceps look SICK, check out the slight twist at the top of the movement. I feel this prolly provides some good forearm work, in addition to blasting his biceps. You'll notice that he maintains full control and range of motion on each rep, making Dan Collins one of the impressive bodybuilders in the gym!
StrengthAddicts.com

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Want to Bang Beautiful Women?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 06:50:36 PM »
Yes, I remember the first time I got in shape and hit a front double bi in front of girl........ wetter than a rain forest. And let's not even get started on the crab pose, that one will get you more ass than a cowboy's saddle........

::).

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 07:13:43 PM »
that first pic can't be real

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 07:16:44 PM »

Flavio Briatore, worth about 150 million dollars. Sure he knows the score and just enjoys the young pussy.
O

L.L

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 07:21:16 PM »
first pic is very real..that old fuck is Billionaire Flavio Briatore..mofo dates only top models  and dime pieces..he was married to Heidi Klum

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 07:22:46 PM »

You guys do have a point -- if you got big money, you can get the ladies, BUT, even if you're broke as a joke and you have the physique, you can do really well! But no matter what, you have to get ANABOLIC! You may be laughing hysterically as you watch this video (and yes this man is natural, please don't ask, he is massive YES! but he's natual, no synthol, those are natural GUNS!...), but this man can have any woman he wants!! Dadas is the man..in Turkey!
StrengthAddicts.com

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 07:23:47 PM »

What's this sport we all love so much w/o a little entertainment value? Dan's biceps look SICK, check out the slight twist at the top of the movement. I feel this prolly provides some good forearm work, in addition to blasting his biceps. You'll notice that he maintains full control and range of motion on each rep, making Dan Collins one of the impressive bodybuilders in the gym!

Control???  He swings the db up as he turns to switch arms.......geezus you are getting annoying.

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »
Control???  He swings the db up as he turns to switch arms.......geezus you are getting annoying.

StrengthAddicts.com

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 07:25:33 PM »

Maybe it's her father. Hey, if hulk hogan can...

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 07:28:34 PM »
Maybe it's her father. Hey, if hulk hogan can...

THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED, HAD HE BEEN IN THE GYM DOING BICEP CURLS. :(
IF YOU'RE EVER TEMPTED TO CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE WITH MALE-LOOKING DOMINATRIX,
LOG ONTO http://STRENGTHADDICTS.COM INSTEAD, AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.
StrengthAddicts.com

Krankenstein

• Getbig V

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 07:37:50 PM »

StrengthAddicts.com

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 07:38:43 PM »
when u guys gonna learn that power makes a woman's pussy wet

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »
first pic is very real..that old fuck is Billionaire Flavio Briatore..mofo dates only top models  and dime pieces..he was married to Heidi Klum
i think he dated her and got her pregnant.

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 07:41:14 PM »
when u guys gonna learn that power makes a woman's pussy wet

What do you think would impress her? :D
StrengthAddicts.com

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 11:17:09 PM »
I thought men did bodybuilding for themselves?   ::)  Yes it will help you in the women department, however you should be working out for yourselves. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 11:21:24 PM »
if you do bodybuild for females you will quit very fast,, you may last for few years maybe even 5-6 years but you wil quit at the end,, bodybuild has to be done because you want to look your best because! you are inlove WITH yourself! lol not because of female ,, most female hate bodybuild and hate hate hate the drugs we are on HATE THEM!! ,, they dont know it but when they do they just well....you better fuck them well and be good to them for it to survive after they discover the drugs and the life lol

dont do it for no woman woman couldnt care less,, do it for yourself! women who go with yuo for your muscles will never stay with you in time of trouble when those muscle are gone!!! have a brain fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 11:28:47 PM »
if you do bodybuild for females you will quit very fast,, you may last for few years maybe even 5-6 years but you wil quit at the end,, bodybuild has to be done because you want to look your best because! you are inlove WITH yourself! lol not because of female ,, most female hate bodybuild and hate hate hate the drugs we are on HATE THEM!! ,, they dont know it but when they do they just well....you better fuck them well and be good to them for it to survive after they discover the drugs and the life lol

dont do it for no woman woman couldnt care less,, do it for yourself! women who go with yuo for your muscles will never stay with you in time of trouble when those muscle are gone!!! have a brain fellas

gh15 approved

Sad reality in some ways, but very very true all the same.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 11:30:14 PM »

gh15 approved
Well said. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 11:30:22 PM »
I thought men did bodybuilding for themselves?   ::)  Yes it will help you in the women department, however you should be working out for yourselves. 
This - female attention is just one of the side effects - fuck doing this for anyone but you  8) ;) :)

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 12:09:26 AM »

This would be less tragic if there wasn't a family resemblance

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 05:21:34 AM »

Wow...talk about fail??  You mention getting a pussy wet, yet you post a vid of a tranny....me thinks you hit it....and now are smitten

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 05:37:22 AM »

Do the Brazil guys on GetBig play Hopalong Cassidy as far as these girls are concerned?  You'd think since the country is like Vegas it doesn't matter if you have one of these girls on the side for kicks, gay or straight. 

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 06:50:04 AM »
Wow...talk about fail??  You mention getting a pussy wet, yet you post a vid of a tranny....me thinks you hit it....and now are smitten

Bianca is hot - no doubt. But I've only girls born girls, like my gf :D
StrengthAddicts.com