Author Topic: Obama posing on an aircraft carrier talking business & watching basketball  (Read 294 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
We're a frog hair away from default on the dollar, and we have money to build basketball stadiums ON TOP OF aircraft carriers?

Couldn't we have spent a few million less, and just given the troops tickets to a game on land?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama posing on an aircraft carrier talking business & watching basketball
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 08:36:39 AM »
We're a frog hair away from default on the dollar, and we have money to build basketball stadiums ON TOP OF aircraft carriers?

Couldn't we have spent a few million less, and just given the troops tickets to a game on land?

Oh shit - this might be your first time ever. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 08:42:42 AM »
Oh shit - this might be your first time ever. 

i actually started a thread on this 2 weeks ago where i posted pic of the carrier.

some getbiggers attacked me and said "why do you hate the troops and not want them to have fun and enjoy a game"

I said it would be cheaper to give the men the weekend off, give them each 5 grand to blow... then the thread got quiet.

damn obama kneepadders.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 04:11:08 AM »

I guess you never been on an aircraft carrier.  Its essentially a floating city....its has everything on it....think of it as a military cruise liner.
A