Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2438 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: November 12, 2011, 11:28:52 AM »
DEAR GH15,
MY NAME IS ALI AND I AM WRITING FROM DUBAI AND I AM ORIGINALLY FROM TURKEY.IT WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT I WAS INTRODUCED TO THIS SITE AND STARTED TO READ THE BIBLE.I HAVE BEEN IN THE SPORT FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS AS A COMPETITOR, TRAINER AND GYM OWNER BUT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, I FEEL LIKE I WAS BLIND AND IDIOT AND YOU OPENED MY EYES TO THE REALITY OF THIS SPORT(IF YOU CAN CALL IT A SPORT)
BUT WHAT IS MORE INTERESTING FOR ME, IS THE WAY SOME OF GUYS IN THIS FORUM ARE ATTACKING YOU!!THIS IS A STRANGE WORLD, SOMEBODY OPENING HIS HEART AND TRYING TO HELP OTHERS AND HE SHOULD DAILY FACE THIS BS COMMENTS.JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU, AND PLEASE DO THE GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING.ALSO I AM WONDERING WHY YOU NEED TO REPLY ALL THIS STUPID GUYS WRITING AGAINST WHATEVER YOU TALK ABOUT??I BELIEVE THIS IS SOMEHOW GIVING CREDIT TO THIS IDIOTS.PLEASE IGNORE THEM, I AM SURE THEY FEEL GREAT WHEN YOU REPLY THEM.
IN THE LAST, I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I FEEL APART FROM BODYBUILDING AND ALL THESE SHITS ABOUT DRUGS YOU HAVE A GREAT SOUL IN YOUR BODY.

WISH THE BEST FOR YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

ALI

thank,,

the reason i answer everyone is because i consider everyone my pupils,, even the rebel ones ,, i knwo in the end of the day when they close computer ...they go to the fridge pull the baby blue top out make sure it is nto pale and inject it...so i know that in the end of day they will follow what i say and they need guidance too ,, in a sea of liars there shuolld alwys be a beacon of truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 02:53:06 PM »
Bump  8)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 02:58:45 PM »
dangalak, this is the thunderdome and everyone and everything is questioned.

bb.com = lots of drug pigs who claim to be natural and talk about nitrotech and their training splits

professionalmuscle= drug pigs downplaying their drug use

nerd forums= spend a lot of time overanalyzing everything and waste time reading poorly done studies and just lifting like pussies in general

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 03:02:45 PM »
dangalak fuck you
Team Pat Banana

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 03:43:53 PM »
gh15 dropping knowledge as usual.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 04:04:00 PM »
gh15 dropping knowledge as usual.
QFT

Galvatron = Gimmick

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 04:11:23 PM »
I was kind of thinking the same thing a few days ago.  Why are people bashing on someone that gives advice to people?  Why are some people bashing a guy that's talking in grandoise manner of his importance?  Now I'm cool with it because that's what keeps the legend of gh15 alive.  The haters bring the best out of him.  So carry on.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 04:35:54 PM »
I was kind of thinking the same thing a few days ago.  Why are people bashing on someone that gives advice to people?  Why are some people bashing a guy that's talking in grandoise manner of his importance?  Now I'm cool with it because that's what keeps the legend of gh15 alive.  The haters bring the best out of him.  So carry on.

Because you are a sheep.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 05:06:45 PM »
Because you are a sheep.

Nasser says gh15 knows what he is talking about and has high certainty that he is a former pro. Are you going to argue against that?  Retard

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 05:12:14 PM »
Nasser says gh15 knows what he is talking about and has high certainty that he is a former pro. Are you going to argue against that?  Retard

narco sheep

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »
narco sheep

It seems as though you are obsessed with gh15.  didn't deny it

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 05:15:04 PM »
It seems as though you are obsessed with gh15.  didn't deny it

he ain't no pro and I already wrote what I think about gh15. he knows hormones but the other stuff is retarded.

go inject, sheep.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 05:18:08 PM »
he ain't no pro and I already wrote what I think about gh15. he knows hormones but the other stuff is retarded.

go inject, sheep.

just because you have no friends in Washington means he doesn't?  My fuckin dad has friends on the CIA and homeland security!  Helped his brother from iraq get into the us
 retard

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 05:45:01 PM »
link to the bible anyone? seriously... is the "bible" a post he made? or does he have a pdf or something?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 02:42:54 AM »
Which drugs are 'natural' bodybuilders liars replacing EQ with?

natural bodybuilders LOVE the drug trenbolona ace,, it is their main drug ,,strongest drug in the book ,, fastest out of the system ,, get the job done get you in condition ,, no water retention to write home about if done right and add on the lean muscle ,, when they combine it with gh in low dose of both ,, they create 3 dimentional nicely thickly conditioned physiqe that is not impresssive enough in sheer size but is highly impresive in quality

they also like lots of tablets and some of them stil believ in winstrol but its more of an older approach still many do it

gh15 approved
fallen angel