Author Topic: Is there a difference between Oxandrolone and Oxymetholone?  (Read 9407 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Is there a difference between Oxandrolone and Oxymetholone?
« on: November 12, 2011, 03:19:19 PM »
 ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Is there a difference between Oxandrolone and Oxymetholone?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 03:26:02 PM »
ahh ya oxandrolone is is anavar oxymetholone is anadrol. Huge difference! Anavar come in 5-10mg tabs anadrol is usually 50mg.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 04:58:19 PM »
"Is there a difference between Oxandrolone and Oxymetholone ?"...Yeah there two completely different compounds.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 07:17:30 PM »
var = beach body
anadrol + carb = powerlifter frame
Your messed up BLP!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 08:05:33 PM »
"Is there a difference between Oxandrolone and Oxymetholone ?"...Yeah there two completely different compounds.

lol  :D
l

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 08:32:15 PM »
Oxymetholone is recognized as the oral that will add the most pounds the fastest. it is also notoriously liver toxic. and i'm currently popping 100mg a day. ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »
Oxymetholone is recognized as the oral that will add the most pounds the fastest. it is also notoriously liver toxic. and i'm currently popping 100mg a day. ;D

it not toxic but it a good hit on th stomach
Your messed up BLP!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 09:42:10 PM »

it is liver toxic along with all c17-alpha alkylated aas.

i can't make out what else you're trying to say about the stomach. :-\

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 11:30:25 PM »
Do any Major Pharm companies make Human Grade Anavar anymore???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 11:38:44 PM »

Milligram for milligram Dianabol is more potent than Anadrol. Most people simply take more Anadrol and automatically assume it's the stronger steroid.

It's very toxic, high on the list among oral steroids. Not as toxic as Halotestin but much more toxic than Anavar, somewhat more toxic than Dianabol.

Do any Major Pharm companies make Human Grade Anavar anymore???

I know a couple guys who have Anavar scripts but I do not know off hand what the brand is. I'll ask and find out. I do know Watson was still making Anavar not long ago but as of this very moment I don't know.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 01:23:56 AM »
Milligram for milligram Dianabol is more potent than Anadrol. Most people simply take more Anadrol and automatically assume it's the stronger steroid.

It's very toxic, high on the list among oral steroids. Not as toxic as Halotestin but much more toxic than Anavar, somewhat more toxic than Dianabol.

I know a couple guys who have Anavar scripts but I do not know off hand what the brand is. I'll ask and find out. I do know Watson was still making Anavar not long ago but as of this very moment I don't know.

http://journals.lww.com/aidsonline/Fulltext/2003/03280/Double_blind,_randomized,_placebo_controlled_phase.8.aspx

study ,,, toxic only after 16 weeks at 100mg a day
Your messed up BLP!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 02:40:03 AM »

http://journals.lww.com/aidsonline/Fulltext/2003/03280/Double_blind,_randomized,_placebo_controlled_phase.8.aspx

study ,,, toxic only after 16 weeks at 100mg a day

From a glance it looks like some experienced elevated liver enzymes and of those who did most only slightly with a few exceptions. This seems to be pretty on par with most Anadrol findings.

My point wasn't to say Anadrol is the most liver toxic on earth, only that its toxicity is higher than Dianabol and lower than Halotestin. They all have a certain level of toxicity. Even so, there are a lot of non-steroidal medications that carry a much higher toxicity, even some over the counter medications. Of course, regular heavy alcohol consumption is more toxic to the liver than any of them.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 06:29:42 AM »

"I know a couple guys who have Anavar scripts but I do not know off hand what the brand is. I'll ask and find out."...It's probably oxandrin

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 08:29:13 AM »
Oxandrin...

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »
From a glance it looks like some experienced elevated liver enzymes and of those who did most only slightly with a few exceptions. This seems to be pretty on par with most Anadrol findings.

My point wasn't to say Anadrol is the most liver toxic on earth, only that its toxicity is higher than Dianabol and lower than Halotestin. They all have a certain level of toxicity. Even so, there are a lot of non-steroidal medications that carry a much higher toxicity, even some over the counter medications. Of course, regular heavy alcohol consumption is more toxic to the liver than any of them.

thk u
Your messed up BLP!