Author Topic: You Republicans have got to admit....  (Read 2503 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You Republicans have got to admit....
« on: November 13, 2011, 10:57:41 AM »
It's looking pretty bad right now.

Cain...done
Newt....yeah right
Perry a dumber version of W.
Bachmann....um...no
Romney looks like the likely candidate...and he'd get raped so bad by Obama, McCain 08 would look like a close race...I believe if Romney is the candidate, you will see a really low turnout for GOP.

Assuming Mitt is the GOP candidate, I expect a third party candidate to have a significant impact. Further fucking the GOP.
The funny thing is you have an excellent brilliant candidate in Ron Paul but your base is too dumb to see he'd probably be an incredible president.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: You Republicans have got to admit....
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 10:59:23 AM »
have an excellent brilliant candidate in Ron Paul but your base is too dumb to see he'd probably be an incredible president.
THis is the truth, sad quite truthfully but he most likely won't have the chance to show how good of a leader he can be as president
U

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 11:00:20 AM »
obama was never going to lose anyways. it was always going to be romney or perry in the general and neither of them can win

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 11:03:28 AM »
If Ron Paul is on the ballot, I'm voting for him no matter what this time...I'm an independent. I voted for Obama. I won't do it again...It's either Paul or I'm not voting for a presidential candidate.  I'll vote for all other positions local and state though.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 11:03:50 AM »
The white woman gets her revenge on the black man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 11:10:01 AM »
And as bad as it looks anyone of them is still a 1000x's better than what we have!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 11:12:06 AM »
And as bad as it looks anyone of them is still a 1000x's better than what we have!

???

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 11:12:44 AM »
Republicans wisely threw the last election by selecting Palin to run with mcCain, they know pretty much everything was taking a turn for the worse around the world,

might as well throw this election as well, things are not looking up by a long shot yet

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »
cain is still about tied with the lead for the rep polls

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 11:13:52 AM »

are you talking about the baseball girls?  you don't know much about politics.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 11:18:40 AM »
cain is still about tied with the lead for the rep polls

His support is eroding....In addition, it's not a good thing when you as a candidate didn't know China was a nuke power and you're talking about building electric fences to keep illegals out.

The only reason he is still so high in the polls is because there is no one else good enough. Paul should always be at the top of polls...I really, really enjoy listening to this brilliant man speak and educate.  He really is a special man. He used to be laughed at alot, alot less people are laughing now.  The founding fathers would give Paul the nod...The others, not so much.

What I find interesting is FOX News has tried to discredit him in the past many times and always end up looking like idiots. Paul is a genius.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 11:21:04 AM »
It's looking pretty bad right now.

Cain...done
Newt....yeah right
Perry a dumber version of W.
Bachmann....um...no
Romney looks like the likely candidate...and he'd get raped so bad by Obama, McCain 08 would look like a close race...I believe if Romney is the candidate, you will see a really low turnout for GOP.

Assuming Mitt is the GOP candidate, I expect a third party candidate to have a significant impact. Further fucking the GOP.
The funny thing is you have an excellent brilliant candidate in Ron Paul but your base is too dumb to see he'd probably be an incredible president.

Truer words have never been spoken!

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 11:21:42 AM »
His support is eroding....In addition, it's not a good thing when you as a candidate didn't know China was a nuke power and you're talking about building electric fences to keep illegals out.

The only reason is still so high in the poles is because there is no one else good enough. Paul should always be at the top of poles...I really, really enjoy listening to this brilliant man speak and educate.  He really is a special man. He used to be laughed at alot, alot less people are laughing now.  The founding fathers would give Paul the nod...The others, not so much.

What I find interesting is FOX News has tried to discredit him in the past many times and always ends up looking like idiots. Paul is a genius.
well if u ask me i dont care who wins as long as its not obama.  any one would be better

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 11:24:26 AM »
repubs want a gun-totin', loud mouth, crass, angry, bible thumping a-hole.

they got a couple of them.

a dignified statesman who was right about the financial crisis?  That's Ron paul.  They don't want that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 11:32:05 AM »
repubs want a gun-totin', loud mouth, crass, angry, bible thumping a-hole.

they got a couple of them.

a dignified statesman who was right about the financial crisis?  That's Ron paul.  They don't want that.

I'm flabbergasted everytime I watch these debates and the idiots in the audience applaud the stupidest things these candidates say...And I even as a vet agree with Paul in the following assessment:

We were attacked (9/11) not because we are free and all the other BS. the repubs say were were attacked for (BTW when did this become fact) We were attacked because we occupy other countries including what these people would consider Holy Lands and put our filthy noses where it doesn't belong playing world police...That is why we were attacked...this is straight from these terrorist mouth.  Not the other BS these scumbag politicians made up because it sounds good.

You average simple minded American doesn't understand this and choses to listen to the BS vs. the truth...It's much easier and less complicated to believe that vs. the truth.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 11:37:30 AM »
That's assuming you believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job.....Rob ;D

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 11:38:06 AM »
Newt is by far the most intelligent but he lacks the personality to be president
U

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 11:39:55 AM »
Newt is by far the most intelligent but he lacks the personality to be president

I believe Paul is easily the most intelligent....by far. He'd run circles around Newt.  Newt is a distant 2nd.
Newt is quite the good ol boy and scumbag.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 11:48:53 AM »
ron paul would be a good president, though i have different reasons than most others for this statement. however, anyone who pays attention to politics in america knows that america isn't a democracy and ron paul doesn't fit within the political agenda that the ruling oligarchy currently has for the future of america, making him unelectable. the only political contenders (from either party) who would ever make it to a general election for president, are the candidates who have sold out entirely to the ruling elite, meaning it's irrelevant who we, the general public, think would be the best candidate with our interests truly at heart because by virtue of them being a genuinely good politician would exclude them from ever winning a primary or general election in america - the issue ron paul currently has

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2011, 11:50:36 AM »
ron paul would be a good president, though i have different reasons than most others for this statement. however, anyone who pays attention to politics in america knows that america isn't a democracy and ron paul doesn't fit within the political agenda that the ruling oligarchy currently has for the future of america, making him unelectable. the only political contenders (from either party) who would ever make it to a general election for president, are the candidates who have sold out entirely to the ruling elite, meaning it's irrelevant who we, the general public, think would be the best candidate with our interests truly at heart because by virtue of them being a genuinely good politician would exclude them from ever winning a primary or general election in america - the issue ron paul currently has

Good post. 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 12:16:50 PM »
That's assuming you believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job.....Rob ;D

LIHOP vs MIHOP.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2011, 12:17:11 PM »
Another year of unemployment over 9% and 0 economic growth and it won't matter who they run. Couple that in with the inflation that's finally hitting and he's done.

Think people won't recognize that they're paying 40% more for their Turkey dinners this year?  :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2011, 02:57:26 PM »
Anyone would be a massive improvement over obama/corzine/geithner/summers/kagan/holder

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 03:01:39 PM »
Another year of unemployment over 9% and 0 economic growth and it won't matter who they run. Couple that in with the inflation that's finally hitting and he's done.

Think people won't recognize that they're paying 40% more for their Turkey dinners this year?  :-X

its been 3 years and obama is tied or leading the repub in most polls. 

another year, i dont konw that a landslide for the repubs will appear if they run someone who doesn't appear competent. 

Honestly - I can picture newt or romney at the G20 table.

I can't picture cain or perry there.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 03:24:34 PM »
My predictions: Romney wins nomination due to splintering of Republican base. Goes on to win general election due to two factors:

1. Obama's frustrated base - Democrats are the whiniest voters ever, if you don't satisfy them they just won't show up to the polls, no matter who is on the other side. If it rains, they don't show up to the polls. etc.

and

2. Republicans (and many independents) are still in the "anyone but Obama" mode. If Romney can keep that going, he will deliver the Republican base to the polls. And further, I have no doubt that Romney will be able to pick up the independents. He's sleazy as can be, and independents just love that stupid shit.