Author Topic: pm q answerd  (Read 3179 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« on: November 13, 2011, 06:59:35 PM »
gh15,

I recently got Stango's TNE/DBol/Drol blend... Can this be consumed orally by drinking it or must it be injected?

Thank you as always.

MUST

BE

INJECTED! ! !

its injectable solution,,you have testosterona there it HAS to be injected

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 07:01:38 PM »
I just bought some recess ice cream... can this be injected?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 07:03:09 PM »
I just bought some recess ice cream... can this be injected?

lol ,, no but you can eat it out of a whores pussy ,, make it doubeo the plesure

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 07:04:17 PM »
lol ,, no but you can eat it out of a whores pussy ,, make it doubeo the plesure

gh15 approved

hahahahahaha that's awesome

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 07:10:02 PM »
they'd have to bring out the needless and pain free hypospray before i start roiding   

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 07:11:04 PM »
the label on the vial usually states "for IM injection only".

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 07:13:23 PM »

gh15 approved

good call I had a needle filled ready to go, now I just gotta find a whore... oh wait th einternet is good for that too lol

bigdtrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 07:42:29 PM »
yes must be injected. only some can be drank like winny

L.L

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 07:48:16 PM »
if you take anything that isnt in  a pill form orally you ass is a homo ,period.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 08:02:41 PM »
You're all crazy.  There are plenty of liquid anadrols and dbols out there that can be consumed orally.  Guys squirt cc after cc of these into shakes and juice and whatever else throughout the day.  gh15 has even discussed this.  Read the bible kids.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 08:15:17 PM »
You're all crazy.  There are plenty of liquid anadrols and dbols out there that can be consumed orally.  Guys squirt cc after cc of these into shakes and juice and whatever else throughout the day.  gh15 has even discussed this.  Read the bible kids.

yes, dbol and anadrol are more commonly consumed orally. but these are apparently injectable preparations since they are mixed with tne.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »
There is ingestable liquid D-Bol........tates like shitty vodka mixed with piss.............also pretty wweak shit unless you take a ton of it.

L.L

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 08:35:07 PM »
You're all crazy.  There are plenty of liquid anadrols and dbols out there that can be consumed orally.  Guys squirt cc after cc of these into shakes and juice and whatever else throughout the day.  gh15 has even discussed this.  Read the bible kids.

I dont give a damn what gh15 might say about this..drinking winny is gay ,all that liquid shit is crap. Anadrol 50 is taken orally as a pill ,same for d-bols,

call me crazy but I dont trust nor like those  tri-mixes..i like my tren to be tren, by itself  prop to be prop...separately..altho ught i do  mix them in the same syringe

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 08:48:18 PM »
I dont give a damn what gh15 might say about this..drinking winny is gay ,all that liquid shit is crap. Anadrol 50 is taken orally as a pill ,same for d-bols,

some local boys around my town that used to sell, the orals they gave you would always be some liquid in a 30ml vial with it's street name scribbled on with a sharpie. lol let me tell you, looked very iffy! :-X sometimes with floaties ahah. it was legit though. :o i guess they got the powders and made these preparations themselves.

call me crazy but I dont trust nor like those  tri-mixes..i like my tren to be tren, by itself  prop to be prop...separately..altho ught i do  mix them in the same syringe

i'm a bit suspicious myself now too. :-\ i have some vials of tri-tren mixed with test that i haven't got to yet. we'll see how that goes and then i'll form an opinion of such mixes. until then, like you, i'm still combining injections in same syringe. my wife is good at it, but i find it a bit tedious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 08:51:01 PM »
some local boys around my town that used to sell, the orals they gave you would always be some liquid in a 30ml vial with it's street name scribbled on with a sharpie. lol let me tell you, looked very iffy! :-X sometimes with floaties ahah. it was legit though. :o i guess they got the powders and made these preparations themselves.

i'm a bit suspicious myself now too. :-\ i have some vials of tri-tren mixed with test that i haven't got to yet. we'll see how that goes and then i'll form an opinion of such mixes. until then, like you, i'm still combining injections in same syringe. my wife is good at it, but i find it a bit tedious.
If you didn`t combine stuff,you`d be injecting constantly depending on how many different things you were taking.

Mixing stuff is normal.......buying it mixed is questionable IMO.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 08:51:54 PM »
pour it into your anus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 08:52:51 PM »
pour it into your anus
That`s never recommended!  ;D

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 09:50:45 PM »
hahahahahaha that's awesome

Keep us updated bro i was looking at grabbing a cpl vials of that blend also

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 09:58:27 PM »

no,, there are dsome great liquid products done by specialty chefs,, again with this cult you do what chef tell you to do ,, he make the cake he tell you how you eat the damn cake,, its his or her cake,, he baked it  he knows what he put inside it he can tell you how it will taste best and how you will enjoy it best,, chefs have reasons for doing diff things aside from money,, they do it according to requests and other reasons

top chefs liquid dianabola and anadrola can be so good that it wil make the tablet look like crap! infact i used in the past top chef anadrola liquid that made all other anadrola looked like they were weak cookies full of chocolato inside of them,, one of my elfs also used halo liquid from another chef that made all halos look like they were underdosed balonie

its all in the chef and the ingredients he work with,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2011, 10:00:13 PM »
If you didn`t combine stuff,you`d be injecting constantly depending on how many different things you were taking.

Mixing stuff is normal.......buying it mixed is questionable IMO.

it depends on chef,, the top chefs who cook for npc ifbb are top chefs for reason ,, they dont fuck around ,, they are better than pharmacutical chefs... infact some of them ARE ! lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 10:04:43 PM »
it depends on chef,, the top chefs who cook for npc ifbb are top chefs for reason ,, they dont fuck around ,, they are better than pharmacutical chefs... infact some of them ARE ! lol

gh15 approved
I took mine sublingual (under the tongue) for better and faster absorption.....shit was nasty but wasn`t bad for the small amounts I was taking.

Didn`t wanna` mix it with orange juice because some of it would get wasted unless I licked the inside of the glass or cup I used!!  LOL  ;D

EDIT:

I thought you were talking about the liquid D-Bol.......I`m tired!!  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2011, 10:07:09 PM »
most fellas first time realize that they alwys took fake anadrola whenevr they use top chef liquid oral anadrola or injectbale anadrola ,, only when they use top chef anadrola they finaly realize they were on balonie anadrola all thsoe years before,, try it  if you have acess to top chef you will see why they are top chefs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2011, 10:12:32 PM »
most fellas first time realize that they alwys took fake anadrola whenevr they use top chef liquid oral anadrola or injectbale anadrola ,, only when they use top chef anadrola they finaly realize they were on balonie anadrola all thsoe years before,, try it  if you have acess to top chef you will see why they are top chefs

gh15 approved
Hook me up!!   LOL  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2011, 12:07:46 AM »
if you take anything that isnt in  a pill form orally you ass is a homo ,period.

Uhhhhhhhh.... that is not true. There are sublingual roids bud. D-bol used to come that way. It tasted like....well, if I had to guess, burnt rubber. And it worked. Right under the tongue.

I'm sure there are more if they are manufactured that way. It all depends on the release form or "ester"

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2011, 12:28:39 AM »

gh15 approved

doesnt matter if it's mixed by Walter White in Gus's meth lab, dirty chinese hormone powders contaminated with everything from methamphetamine to weed killer, mixed into gallon drums of oil in someone's basement can't really compare with something produced in an FDA approved sterile facility.