Author Topic: New witness in Herman Cain case  (Read 2732 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
New witness in Herman Cain case
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:13:33 AM »
November 14, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A former suburban Chicago doctor is expected to reveal new details on Monday aimed at discrediting presidential candidate Herman Cain, the ABC7 I-Team has learned.

The new witness, according to sources involved in the case is Dr. Victor Zuckerman. He has scheduled a news conference for Monday at 1 p.m. with attorney Gloria Allred. The news conference is scheduled for Monday at a Holiday Inn in Shreveport according to a TV station KSLA. Zuckerman was the boyfriend of Chicago business woman Sharon Bialek, who is also represented by Allred.

Dr. Zuckerman is expected to describe how he was with Bialek when the two of them met Mr. Cain at a Chicago restaurant in 1997. Cain has denied any recollection of the encounter. That alleged dinner was the precursor for Ms. Bialek's one-on-one meeting with Cain in Washington, DC a month later. It was during that discussion in a car that Bialek claims that Cain "suddenly reached over and he put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals."

Related Content
Story: Wife Gloria Cain: Sex harassment claims don't ring true

Story: Bialek fires back at Cain's denial of bold advance

More: RAW VIDEO: Cain denies sexual harassment allegations

Story: Cain accuser back home in Mundelein

Story: Defiant Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race

Story: Who is Cain accuser Sharon Bialek?

Story: Chicagoan accuses Cain of bold sexual advance

More: RAW VIDEO: Full News Conference with Cain's Accuser
Mr. Cain, who is running for the Republican nomination for president, has denied that such an event occurred and says he does not remember Ms. Bialek.

During Bialek's explosive announcement of the allegations a week ago, she stated that she reminded Cain she had a boyfriend as he was allegedly groping her. Bialek also stated that she told the ex-boyfriend about Cain's come-on, that she says occurred as she tried to enlist Mr. Cain's help in obtaining employment.

The then-boyfriend was not identified at the time. The I-Team learned his identity last week and attempted to contact him. He did not respond. His Facebook page was taken down as of Monday morning.

Zuckerman has operated a pediatrics practice but is also affiliated with a "laser and age management" operation according to Internet advertisements and his postings. The Louisiana business is billed as a "a full service Medispa with great aesthetic procedures, a weight loss program and Hormone Replacement Therapy."

On an anti-aging website, Dr. Zuckerman describes himself as interested in "triathalon (sic) training&poker, painting and anti-aging." His favorite book is listed as "the national enquirer" and favorite quotation is: "Insanity-doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: New witness in Herman Cain case
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
Lol.   This is evidence of what?   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:25:07 AM »
Lol.   This is evidence of what?  

EXACTLY!!!

It's evidence that many people ain't buying Bialek's story.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 10:32:22 AM »
Lol.   This is evidence of what?   

Evidence that they had dinner... LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 10:32:27 AM »
didn't Cain say he never met this woman and didn't know who she was?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »
Evidence that they had dinner... LOL

The man ran a RESTAURANT association. I'm sure he had dinner with lots of people.

Yep!! Do you remember everyone you've met over 14 years ago?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »

Can you list all the people you had dinner with 10+ years ago?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 10:38:37 AM »
Yep!! Do you remember everyone you've met over 14 years ago?

yep

but then maybe Cain attempted to assault so many different woman that he just forgot about this one

I guess that is a possibility

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 10:39:40 AM »
yep

but then maybe Cain attempted to assault so many different woman that he just forgot about this one

Oh brother.   He met probably thousands of people! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 10:41:13 AM »
Oh brother.   He met probably thousands of people! 

yep, and like Cain said (and I'm paraprhasing) most of those women have not accused him of sexual assault

the same could probably be said of most of the kids that were associated with Sandusky's charity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 10:43:30 AM »
yep, and like Cain said (and I'm paraprhasing) most of those women have not accused him of sexual assault

the same could probably be said of most of the kids that were associated with Sandusky's charity

Did anyone ever witness Cain doing what was accused like in that case moron? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »
yep

Or maybe this story is full of baloney. I wonder if someone will ask him why he didn't do JACK, when someone was allegedly "sexually inappropriate" with his girlfriend.

The story goes that it was HIS suggestion that she talk to Cain.

Let's see! A guy supposedly tries to get your woman to BLOW HIM to get her job back. But you don't say anything or do anything about it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 10:48:06 AM »
yep

If that's true...that's just sad.  You really need to get out and meet people.  There's a whole world out there waiting to be explored.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 10:49:14 AM »
http://il.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20110324_0000757.NIL.htm/qx

Another gold digger.  

Am I reading this correctly? This guy is about a MILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 10:52:15 AM »

If that's true...that's just sad.  You really need to get out and meet people.  There's a whole world out there waiting to be explored.

I have a pretty good network of past clients, friends and associates

I meet past clients who I worked with years ago and remember specific details about their deals that even they don't remember

like I said, it's possible that Cain has attempted to assault so many women that he just can't keep track of them

I think that's a possibility

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 11:13:29 AM »
was that bialek a hottie 14 years ago?

If I'm married and I'm meeting some hot ass blonde for dinner - you bet I remember - if only to remember how I stepped around getting my ass caught  lol

I bet they had dinner and she blew him without him even asking, then she didn't get a job and now she wants a book deal.  He's pinched, cause he can't admit getting the hummer, so he has to deny it all. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 11:58:36 AM »
This is an excerpt of the BBBBIIIIIIIIIG, BBBAAAAAADDD press conference with Bialek's ex.

Ex-boyfriend of Cain accuser backs her story

Dr. Victor Zuckerman, a pediatrician, held a news conference today to back up ex-girlfriend Sharon Bialek's claim that Herman Cain sexually harassed her in 1997.

Zuckerman was joined at the press conference by lawyer Gloria Allred, who is representing Bialek. The doctor said he had encouraged Bialek to seek job advice from Cain in 1997 when she was let go from her post at the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.

Cain has denied ever knowing Bialek and said her allegations are false. Scroll down for highlights. We'll have more soon.

2:24 p.m. ET

Allred says these allegations are relevant because the president of the United States would be head of the largest organization employing individuals.

"You can evaluate all of the facts that have been provided...also there are four women that we know of that have made allegations of sexual harassment or sexual misconduct of Mr. Cain," Allred says. "You can weigh all that ... against the denial of one main who obviously has a significant motive to deny all the allegations."

2:23 p.m. ET

"I am emphasize that I am not making a political statement. I am speaking as a private citizen...I hope this information ... will aid the public in evaluating the statements previously made by Mr. Cain and Ms. Bialek," Zuckerman says.

2:20 p.m. ET

Zuckerman is getting ahead of what he believes will be attempts to discredit him. He says he's never been sued for malpractice or charged with a crime. He explains he had to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and that his payments are current.

2:19 p.m. ET

Zuckerman says Allred has received no payment for her representation. He says Cain is "now running for the most important position in the world" and that the public has a right to know what happened.

2:18 p.m. ET

Zuckerman says Bialek was "livid" hearing Cain deny other claims of sexual harassment. The doctor says he was the one who suggested she contact Allred.

2:17 p.m. ET

Zuckerman says Bialek returned from dinner with Cain "upset. She said Mr. Cain had touched her in an inappropriate matter."

2:15 p.m. ET

Zuckerman says Bialek was "discharged from her job" a few weeks after the trade group's conference. He says he suggested she contact Cain for help finding a new job.

2:14 p.m. ET

She described Cain as a man of "wit, warmth and great speaking abilities," Zuckerman said. He says there were 50-100 people at an after-party that he and Bialek were invited to by Cain.

2:13 p.m. ET

Zuckerman says Bialek was not the cause of his divorce. She was recruited to the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, he says.

During an NRA convention in Chicago, Zuckerman says, Bialek did meet Cain.

"I remember Sharon saying that she and Mr. Cain had been at many of the same events that week," Zuckerman says.

2:12 p.m. ET

Zuckerman says he's a registered Republican and no party has contacted him. He says he's not made a presidential endorsement or received any money for his statement.

2:11 p.m. ET

Allred says Cain has to admit he does know Bialek, and "fully disclose" the specifics of the allegations against him. Cain's strategy of "blanket denials simply won't work," she says.

2:10 p.m. ET

Allred says Zuckerman is a witness that Cain had a conversation with him and Bialek at a National Restaurant Association party. Zuckerman's story is aimed at rebutting Cain's claim that he didn't even know Bialek.

Updated 2:07 p.m. ET

We're about to begin. Allred is handing out statements.

Our original post begins here:

A former boyfriend of Sharon Bialek, who accused Herman Cain of sexual harassment, will come forward today to detail what he was told.

The man, identified only as a pediatrician, will hold a 1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET news conference with attorney Gloria Allred today in Shreveport, La.

Bialek was dating the pediatrician at the time she alleges Cain put his hand up her skirt in 1997 while she sought his help for a job. Allred says the man was given details by Bialek after the alleged incident.

The Allred news conference comes as Cain's wife, Gloria, is set to make her national television debut on Fox News. Gloria Cain in the interview says her husband, who leads some polls for the GOP presidential nomination, "totally respects women." Gloria Cain and her husband both say the accusations are not true.

Allred's news conference today was first reported by RadarOnline, which reports on celebrity news and gossip

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/11/herman-cain-accuser-gloria-allred-news-conference-/1

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 02:37:18 PM »
your right it has no gut feelings  :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2011, 02:39:39 PM »