Author Topic: Iran being demonized by US media  (Read 10168 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Iran being demonized by US media
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2011, 10:31:33 AM »
isreal/palestein conflict is a complicated issue. why everyone feels the need to take a side is beyond me.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2011, 10:32:48 AM »
USA has been the only one to use nukes against civilians

That is because we run shit 8)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2011, 10:37:10 AM »
That is because we run shit 8)

HAHaha, bro. No.

It's because you're the only one "tough" enough to kill innocent townfull of children and women and causing decades long contamination of the area    :D

You run shit?

How did you run the shit when Russians shot down a plane full of American civilians -86? HJAHAHAA, you ran your mouth 10 000 km away for a month and that was it  8)
Oh, wait... you condemned it in UN.... i'm shakin'  ;D
(Fuk, I'm getting soft: That was not cool, civilians are civilians no matter the nationality.)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2011, 10:41:35 AM »
It is odd that North Korea can have Nuclear weapons without anyone really doing anything but Iran can't.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2011, 10:44:55 AM »
HAHaha, bro. No.

It's because you're the only one "tough" enough to kill innocent townfull of children and women and causing decades long contamination of the area    :D

You run shit?

How did you run the shit when Russians shot down a plane full of American civilians -86? HJAHAHAA, you run your mouth 10 000 km away for a month and that was it  8)
Oh, wait... you condemned it in UN.... i'm shakin'  ;D

no because we were the first to have nukes, dummy.

who won the cold war again ?   ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »
HAHaha, bro. No.

You run shit?

How did you run the shit when Russians shot down a plane full of American civilians -86? HJAHAHAA, you run your mouth 10 000 km away for a month and that was it  8)
Oh, wait... you condemned it in UN.... i'm shakin'  ;D
(Fuk, I'm getting soft: That was not cool, civilians are civilians no matter the nationality.)

The nucler bombings of japan saved untold numbers of lives on all sides. If we hadnt dropped them, a whole hell of a lot more japanese civilians, japanese soldiers, Allied soldiers and personell (many of whom were drafted against their will).. the japs wouldnt have given up without a full scale invasion without dropping the bomb... we quickly and decisevly ended the conflict with the least amount of casualties possible. Yeah it sucks civilians were killed, but hey, thats war.. .and I can guarantee you if we invaded a helluva lot more civilians would have been killed..... 

But im sure you know this, and youre just trolling.
Everyone wants to condemn the US for dropping those bombs, but the fact is, it saved a lot more lives than it took.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »
The bombing was a terrorist act, plain and simple.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »
First, we can't have Islam going on in any parts of the earth. That's a given so that has to go. Then we when they agree to that we can help and be friendly.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2011, 11:21:40 AM »

Can it be a terrorist act when you are actually "at war"?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2011, 11:23:25 AM »
The nucler bombings of japan saved untold numbers of lives on all sides. If we hadnt dropped them, a whole hell of a lot more japanese civilians, japanese soldiers, Allied soldiers and personell (many of whom were drafted against their will).. the japs wouldnt have given up without a full scale invasion without dropping the bomb... we quickly and decisevly ended the conflict with the least amount of casualties possible. Yeah it sucks civilians were killed, but hey, thats war.. .and I can guarantee you if we invaded a helluva lot more civilians would have been killed.....  

Everyone wants to condemn the US for dropping those bombs, but the fact is, it saved a lot more lives than it took.

Japanese were crazy at the time. I admit that. And yes, war probably ended quicker than it otherwise would have.

But.
I recall having heard even Eisenhower later gave a comment that Japan was at that point already virtually beaten.
Some have stated that USA dropped these bombs mainly to frighten USSR (and of course to test nukes in practice)...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
Can it be a terrorist act when you are actually "at war"?

So only "surprises" are terrorism?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2011, 11:31:48 AM »
So only "surprises" are terrorism?

Was Pearl Harbor a terrorist action?

Seems to me that in War, you fight to win, that's pretty much it.

All is fair in love and war is the saying... and it's true. If you don't want your people to be hurt, then don't attack a nation.

This goes both ways and is why I do not believe Iraq was a justified war, where Afghanistan is.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2011, 11:37:21 AM »
Was Pearl Harbor a terrorist action?

Seems to me that in War, you fight to win, that's pretty much it.

All is fair in love and war is the saying... and it's true. If you don't want your people to be hurt, then don't attack a nation.

This goes both ways and is why I do not believe Iraq was a justified war, where Afghanistan is.

Pearl Harbor wasn't against civilians, it was a military base. I agree with you, all is fair in war, but the a-bomb is an equivalent of soldiers marching on the street and shooting every unarmed man, woman and children. It's not war, it's a war crime/terrorism.

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2011, 11:41:09 AM »
Of course iran will be demonized, Iran is a free country dude. Ahmadinejah is probably the current most awaken leader in the world
Team South Americana

Action Bronson

• Getbig II
  • I stay in the street like a hookers feet
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2011, 11:44:26 AM »
Iran is peacfull because everybody is stoned on heroin. goes from afghanistan to iran. I got much love for iran. I am muslim and know alot of people from iran. they are alot like italians family is #1.they are all loyal to their familys. you need anything and somebody from your family will help you. persians stick together

X2

BRONSOLINIO

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
Pearl Harbor wasn't against civilians, it was a military base. I agree with you, all is fair in war, but the a-bomb is an equivalent of soldiers marching on the street and shooting every unarmed man, woman and children. It's not war, it's a war crime/terrorism.

You'll have to excuse me for disagreeing. If the country declares war, then their people have in fact, given the power to the government to speak for them and fight on their behalf.

Those people are just as culpable as a soldier with a gun. I personally believe if you come onto my soil, we are going to go at it and that's that.

I've jumped around one the whole A-Bomb thing for and against many times... I keep coming back to believing that it was for the best.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2011, 12:15:19 PM »
Israel's possession of nuclear weapons is NOT illegal............it is simply unspecified and undefined....they abide by a policy of nuclear ambiguity.

As for you people that criticize and demonize Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, consider this......the Palestinians have had numerous opportunities to emigrate to places such as Syria, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia where there is more than enough room for them as well as easy acclimation to that particular region's people and belief system..........except those countries refuse Palestinian immigrants.

Why?  Muslim-majority nations need the Palestinians to be used a political scapegoat to keep the pressure on Israel and force resolution after resolution within the UN to constantly portray Israel as the bad guy in this situation.  The Palestinians that are present in Arab countries, primarily the Gulf states, are treated as the lowest class of the entire citizenry and are looked down upon.  It would be akin to the US with Jim Crow laws on the books telling South Africa under an Apartheid regime that South Africa needs to bring about equal rights for its black population.

Israel giving up land for peace will not bring peace.  The dissolution of the nation of Israel will not bring peace.  Appeasement does not bring peace.  The existence of Muslim-dominated societies do not bring peace.

Your post is completely ass backwards.  The Palestinians shouldn't have to move anywhere, they were there first when the UN drew Israel on the map and let the Jews move in and kick out the Palestinians from the land they where living on LOL, I can't believe you actually think it is Israel's land  ;D

CalvinH this is a serious thread.  You have to understand how the US media distorts things. 

North Korea and Pakistan have nuclear weapons, and they have not bombed the world into oblivion, what are you scared of people?  The media tries to scare people and make them like sheep.  Iran with nuclear weapons tomorrow would be no different than today if Iran didn't have nuclear weapons.

TEAM Nasser

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2011, 12:16:14 PM »

Since the beginning of time there has been rules in warfar that evn the most barbaric savages wouldn't break. When 2 generals go out on the field to discuss terms no one gets touched. It is a soldiers duty to die for their country. 10 000 soldier dieingt in battle does not replace even 1 innocent child of 6 years to get melted alive, or have a 7 year little girl with 100 broken bones burried under a 5 story building rubble of concrete for 72 houres waiting till she dies of dehydration. 1000 were burnt alive  to death, 1000 of woman and children lived for years after that with amputated body parts and deseease that are full of pain and torutre. This is not warfar, it is cowardly and no glory involved. You can't justify the pain and sufferment it caused. Worst torment in the history of warfar and the worst part of it is it was done to civilians most of who were opposed to war. Nothing can justify this, trust me even the ones that did it regreted it.

How could take the side of someone who is going to stop a war by grabbing a 100 babies from there cribs smashing them so all there bone break and leaving them to die in a painful way

How can you take the side of someone who is going to stop a war by seting innocent civilians on fire by the hundreds and watching them squirm til they die.

How can you take the side of someone who can take 100 people and bury them alive

How can you take the side of someone who can take 100 people and there eyes out and take another 100 people and cut of a limb and take another 100 people break 20 bones on each one and then leave them alive

All these horrors combined occured and way more, the torcher and torment was of demonic nature and the sufferment was of satanic proportions. The collater damage in war must be fraction in respect to the war, fro example maybe 10% or in certain cases as high as 20% but never done deliberate anyway but in Japen it was 98% collateral damage. No general with class would take part in such disasters.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2011, 12:19:38 PM »

good post and to the point.  It isn't if it saved lives, it is the act itself.  The people of Japan wanted to fight for the emperor and their country.  The US was too cowardly to stand up to them and fight them because they knew the Japanese were so loyal they would fight till most of them where dead, so the US took the pusssies way out.

TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2011, 12:22:02 PM »
isreal/palestein conflict is a complicated issue. why everyone feels the need to take a side is beyond me.

what side?,,americana = isreal,, there is  no side,, americnaa and israel is one country ,,israel is the 51 state of the united states of america INFACT! anything isreal start ....americana will finish and vise versa

there is no sides....americanos and isrealos are same ,, same exact people ,, all inteligence is working together ,, everything ordered by americana goverment where americnaa can not seen as doing...is done by isreal ,, and vise versa,,

the 2 countries which as i said is one country are so close....that today its hard to seperate them when it come to top missions which are doen together wether you know it or not,,you have ireali pilots in idayton ohio flyign americano aircraft for americano airforce ....actualy FLYING IT lol into missions! the 2 countries = 1

and both want iran with out nuclear wepn ,, they will go into war on this one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2011, 12:23:25 PM »
Since the beginning of time there has been rules in warfar that evn the most barbaric savages wouldn't break. When 2 generals go out on the field to discuss terms no one gets touched. It is a soldiers duty to die for their country. 10 000 soldier dieingt in battle does not replace even 1 innocent child of 6 years to get melted alive, or have a 7 year little girl with 100 broken bones burried under a 5 story building rubble of concrete for 72 houres waiting till she dies of dehydration. 1000 were burnt alive  to death, 1000 of woman and children lived for years after that with amputated body parts and deseease that are full of pain and torutre. This is not warfar, it is cowardly and no glory involved. You can't justify the pain and sufferment it caused. Worst torment in the history of warfar and the worst part of it is it was done to civilians most of who were opposed to war. Nothing can justify this, trust me even the ones that did it regreted it.

How could take the side of someone who is going to stop a war by grabbing a 100 babies from there cribs smashing them so all there bone break and leaving them to die in a painful way

How can you take the side of someone who is going to stop a war by seting innocent civilians on fire by the hundreds and watching them squirm til they die.

How can you take the side of someone who can take 100 people and bury them alive

How can you take the side of someone who can take 100 people and there eyes out and take another 100 people and cut of a limb and take another 100 people break 20 bones on each one and then leave them alive

All these horrors combined occured and way more, the torcher and torment was of demonic nature and the sufferment was of satanic proportions. The collater damage in war must be fraction in respect to the war, fro example maybe 10% or in certain cases as high as 20% but never done deliberate anyway but in Japen it was 98% collateral damage. No general with class would take part in such disasters.

good post, the US likes to make it's own history so people living in the country this it is the best thing in the world and very peaceful etc etc, when in fact the country terrorized the Japanese civilian population beyond any terrorist act to date.

TEAM Nasser

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2011, 12:24:38 PM »

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2011, 12:25:15 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »
Sorry mate but I cannot reveal that to anybody, I have to make sure that we are not contaminating our otherwise supreme white
genepool.
This will be a new start for the white race and we want to get it right from the beginning.
I come from a long line of Whiteys, I am from the dominant White Man Race - The Poms
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »