Author Topic: wrist pain  (Read 1291 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
wrist pain
« on: November 14, 2011, 04:51:04 PM »
and it's keeping me from progressing at my bench,rows etc..

should i take joint support or just shoot the nandrolone?in this case nandrolone deca,not npp....
T

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: wrist pain
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 08:17:31 AM »
I have had wrist problems for years.  Mainly due to many years of kick boxing and powerlifting.  Depending on what type of injury it is, there isn't much you can do about it except warm up well and use wrist wraps.  I had a nagging pain in my right wrist for about 5 years and nothing seemed to help it.  Even on deca i had some mild pain and you don't really want to mask the injury because you will probably make it worse.

The only thing that helped my wrist was several weeks off from the gym and i quit hitting a punching bag for about 4 months.  I know that taking time off from the gym sucks, but sometimes your body really needs a break.  When i had knee surgery 5 years ago i took 6 weeks off from the gym completely and since that long break i have not had the same wrist pain i had before.  Every now and then i will have some soreness after a workout but most of the time i am pain free. 

The pain in my wrist before all of this was enough that i couldn't do dips and some other tricep exercises caused a lot of pain.  I remember having serious pain in my wrist for so long that i figured it was just something i was going to deal with the rest of my life, but thankfully it went away after a long break from the gym and hasn't been a problem ever since.

Just my .02

8)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 07:16:52 AM »
Rest is the big one. Take a week or two off completely and try training just over 3 days a week, obviously they will be longer sessions as you will be doing more in one session but this really helps the joints. Joint pain can be a sign of over training.

brad2020

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 12:32:43 PM »
Try the following supplements

glucosamine chondroitin

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).

I was the same, got to the point where i couldnt even flush the toilet. started taking these two supplements about 3 times a day,

and in a week i saw the difference. they really do work!