Author Topic: This is interesting... Fox screwing Cain worse than others?  (Read 428 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This is interesting... Fox screwing Cain worse than others?
« on: November 14, 2011, 08:45:46 PM »
Just watched a segment on Fox where they clipped Cain's statements on Libya from today in a way that made it look way worse than it was and by worse they just made him out to be a total bumbling idiot without a clue.  I watched earlier segments on other networks that played more of the clip in an honest way or enough of the clip that people had some context to judge for themselves.  What I just saw Fox do was totally dishonest.  I've seen them do that to Paul but I didn't think they would do that so harshly to other Republicans.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: This is interesting... Fox screwing Cain worse than others?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »
Just watched a segment on Fox where they clipped Cain's statements on Libya from today in a way that made it look way worse than it was and by worse they just made him out to be a total bumbling idiot without a clue.  I watched earlier segments on other networks that played more of the clip in an honest way or enough of the clip that people had some context to judge for themselves.  What I just saw Fox do was totally dishonest.  I've seen them do that to Paul but I didn't think they would do that so harshly to other Republicans.

interesting.

maybe they're a little scared Cain will coast into that Iowa win, then S Carolina...

And then Obama will promptly use his dumb ass as a punching bag.

Maybe fox wants newt to win.  He was a FOX employee and he will pwn obama.

Cain, wow, just wow.... he has one of these insane moments once a week now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 08:54:49 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 04:09:24 AM »
CNN Poll: 46 Percent of All Voters and 39 Percent of Republicans Want Cain to End Campaign

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2011/11/14/cnn_poll_46_percent_of_all_voters_and_39_percent_of_republicans_want_cain_to_end_campaign.html

Cain said he's not doing it. And, if the allegations are false, why should he? Why should he succumb to a political smear job, especially since he's still atop multiple polls?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 04:16:36 AM »
Cain said he's not doing it. And, if the allegations are false, why should he? Why should he succumb to a political smear job, especially since he's still atop multiple polls?
He needs to stay in the race to the end.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 04:28:16 AM »
but seriously, what is Fox doing clipping his comments to make him look worse than MSNBC and CNN?  I wish I had the clip but I was watching it on TV.  I'm not kidding, they cut that clip down to the duh and dumber version far beyond what the others did.

Personally I didn't think there was much wrong with what Cain said.  I saw the question as a setup because as the question was asked it was open to broad interpretation of what they wanted answered.  Cain was obviously a little sleeply and this thing got drawn out into him trying to narrow down what they wanted answered.  There are other clips on youtube of Cain talking about this same shit with libya where he nails the answer.  They designed the question to cause a bit of confusion imo...  And I say that as someone who does not want Cain to get the nomination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 06:38:29 AM »
Repubs and big biz aren't stupid.

they're doing the math, looking at the top 3 frontrunners; Cain, Mitt, Romney.

Which one of these men is most likely to have a meltdown, a moron moment, a huge scandal, or jsut plain burn out?

Consistency is the name of the game - 11 straight months of nonstop campaigning.  Cain's having a big mess each week - Newt and Mitt are smooth and above it.  If you have to finally pick a horse to run against Obama, then cain seems like the LEAST SAFE bet.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 06:54:30 AM »
Repubs and big biz aren't stupid.

they're doing the math, looking at the top 3 frontrunners; Cain, Mitt, Romney.

Which one of these men is most likely to have a meltdown, a moron moment, a huge scandal, or jsut plain burn out?

Consistency is the name of the game - 11 straight months of nonstop campaigning.  Cain's having a big mess each week - Newt and Mitt are smooth and above it.  If you have to finally pick a horse to run against Obama, then cain seems like the LEAST SAFE bet.

A few months ago, both Gingrich and Cain were left for dead in this race as they were in the single digits. And, noboby was talking about how smooth Newt was. They were laughing at him, as staffers were quitting left and right.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:00:09 AM »
newt has confidence and momentum today, and he is smooth today.

he chastised that maria barltomo about trying to force him to deliver his medicare plan in only 30 seconds... she thought she had him, and pushed him, and then he delivered a nice 5 point response in 30 seconds that was amazing. 

Newt has that sly grin that he thinks he just might be the mccain of 2008... let everyone else expose themselves as jackasses, while you just chill, then move up at last minute.