Author Topic: New Arnold on the cover mag  (Read 3374 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: New Arnold on the cover mag
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »
Funny that Flex & Muscle & Fitness put a bb who hasn't competed in over 30 years all the time.  Have you ever picked up Sports Illustrated and seen Johnny Unitas on several covers!

lol

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 05:52:40 AM »
Not fair to compare bodybuilding with Sports Illustrated (covering all major sports) while little "sport" of  BodyBuilding is only  diminishing with recent champs as Philsulin ,Branch Dexter etc.......It sells to have Arnold's picture in any bb mag (in top shape)....  I do I agree that it kinda sucks that they always choose the same Arnold pictures over and over though....when theyre some unseen good ones around.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 06:08:37 AM »
Not fair to compare bodybuilding with Sports Illustrated (covering all major sports) while little "sport" of  BodyBuilding is only  diminishing with recent champs as Philsulin ,Branch Dexter etc.......It sells to have Arnold's picture in any bb mag (in top shape)....  I do I agree that it kinda sucks that they always choose the same Arnold pictures over and over though....when theyre some unseen good ones around.
Dexter's physique is superior to Arnold's.

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 06:39:32 AM »
stupid thing is there is still literally thousands of unseen pics of Arnold.
George Butler apparantly took 17 thousand alone throughout the making of Pumping iron

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 07:02:37 AM »
Oh.

I was really hoping for a Lee Priest "confessional" Lee tells all!  in a no-holds barred interview how he built his superman guns, and his upcoming competion plans!

But I suppose the 3rd Arnold commemorative issue of the year, with his secrets on how he really built his gargantuous barrel chest pecs with never before seen pics from the secret "private inspirational Joe Weider" archives, will do...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 08:52:41 AM »
Dexter's physique is superior to Arnold's.

Give me a goddamn break  !
Dexter t taper,gut, shitty calves,high lats,weird pecs insertions,narrow torso,midget and chesse burger mutan head.

compared to this?

Take that Back !

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2011, 02:40:36 PM »
Give me a goddamn break  !
Dexter t taper,gut, shitty calves,high lats,weird pecs insertions,narrow torso,midget and chesse burger mutan head.

compared to this?

Take that Back !

arnold has a wide waist, small legs and a shitty back

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 02:47:33 PM »
"Remember boy when I had the best physique in the world. Now look at you hahah".

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2011, 02:51:10 PM »
they should have put this picture on the cover, would have sold more copys

This kid is better looking than the two Kennedy kids who have access to Arnold's money.