Author Topic: Cruise Cycle  (Read 8922 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Cruise Cycle
« on: November 15, 2011, 01:08:45 PM »
What is your cruise cycle if your taking aas year round and how long would you stay on the cruise before blasting it again?  ???

My Cruise is

200 test e
200 test c
200 test prop

600 deca
150 masteron enthante

probably for 12 weeks

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Cruise Cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 01:45:34 PM »
When I decide to cruise

200mg test e or c ew
100mg masteron ew
5-10mg of dbol here and there.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 04:22:48 PM »
holy shit your cruise cycles are stronger than my on cycles!

Naxa

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 04:37:37 AM »
if this is your cruise whats your cycle looking like? :O
Bigger is Better

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 08:33:44 AM »
I'll do 300-400mg sustanon per week, just on mondays.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »
Normal blast cycle will be everything x2 and then x3!!! ;D ;D

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »
Normal blast cycle will be everything x2 and then x3!!! ;D ;D
With that much shit you must look like a professional bodybuilder.  Can you take a pic when you're on your blast cycle?  I'd like to see what that much can do to a body.  no homo

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 01:43:47 PM »
What you listed is not cruising, not by anyone's definition. Cruising is normally a low dose of testosterone and maybe a little Primo or Anavar but that's normally it. In most cases a low dose of test and some HGH is perfect.

A lot of guys will supplement heavily during their off-season plan and then cruise before they do into a full cutting plan. If you cruise in-between bulking and cutting, if you're doing things properly there's no way on this earth you're going to lose your gains.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2011, 02:15:34 PM »
Depends on how big you are on how much you cruise tho? I mean a guy 290 is going to cruise on more than a guy 190 correct?  ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 08:44:02 PM »
Depends on how big you are on how much you cruise tho? I mean a guy 290 is going to cruise on more than a guy 190 correct?  ???

Maybe a little but not necessarily. It's not like we're talking about extremely long periods of time. Most guys who cruise in-between cycles are not cruising for months and months on end. We're talking about fairly short periods of time.

I have a good friend who competes nationally at around 235lbs, he cruises on 300mg of test-p a wk and maybe some HGH, that's it. He even comes off everything for 8wks once he's done competing for the year, he even came off for 12wks two years ago. Don't get me wrong, his actual cycles are fairly large but when he's in-between and cruising he doesn't use a lot....there's just no need, there's no benefit. Thankfully for him he's finally gotten past the point of worrying about the scale and only worries about the mirror....even so, this past year when he was in-between, only running 300mg of test-prop for about 6 or 7wks his weight actually went up a little bit. Not a lot but about 7 or 8lbs.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 10:59:06 PM »
what's the point of cruising

why not just stay on high doses all the time ?

what do you have your top level guys do Arnold, do they stay on big time or do they cruise (or take a few weeks off here and there)?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 10:02:35 AM »
The point of cruising is done to give your system a bit of a break (like a rest from strong compounds) also its a bit like your training you cant go super heavy and try to push the weights up all the time! you need to cycle things to get the best results! ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 04:03:25 PM »
what's the point of cruising

why not just stay on high doses all the time ?

what do you have your top level guys do Arnold, do they stay on big time or do they cruise (or take a few weeks off here and there)?

Most importantly, I just noticed your avatar, not sure how long that's been up there but it really made me laugh!!!!

I usually have them take a break at some point once their done competing for the year, there's just no point in staying on 365 day a year, year after year. It's just too hard on you and you need breaks, not just from the gear but from training and everything else. You'll be fresher and respond better if you take a break now and then.

As I eluded to above, in most cases they're on pretty heavily in the off-season and if everything is perfect and there's time they'll take a short period of time and cruise between off-season and contest prep and then go full blown into the diet. This is probably about 50% of the time, the rest simply transition straight from off-season to full blown contest prep.

Once their show is complete, if they have another show very soon we just keep going with the same plan, if it's a few months away we might back off a little for a month and then go full blown again. Once they're done competing for the year they'll normally take a break from everything, gear and training, transition back into training and off-season slowly and start the whole process over again.

I realize this is kind of general information but that's the only way I know how to state it since everyone's total plan differs.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 07:22:22 AM »
Most of the top level guys that i have trained with over the years cruised on 200-300mg of test EW for several weeks a few times a year.  Some of them never came off and were literally on full blown cycles for years on end.  One of the biggest guys i ever met had never been below 1000mg of test EW for almost 5 years.

I do think that the body needs breaks every now and then.  Running 200-300mg of test EW as a cruise cycle is probably not a bad idea.  I know that when most people come off completely after a long cycle it can really mess with their head, but after a good break your body responds very quickly to a new cycle.  I remember years ago i took 7 months off from AAS and then started a mild cycle.  Within 6 weeks i looked better than i did before and my strength was right back on target.  A lot of the issues with coming off completely is mental and once you figure out how to deal with losing your gains it's not a big deal.  It all comes back once you get back on cycle.

If i were to do it all again i would probably never come off and just go balls out 9 months out of the year with a 3 month cruise.  Coming off for a short period of time isn't really doing anything for you at all.

8)