Author Topic: Brock Lessnar is 6'7 300 lbs now, towering over a 6'5 Overreem and outsizing him  (Read 6093 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Swede should be pleased

photo session before fight in december

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Overreem is gonna fuck his shit up.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
I think Brock is about twice the height of Swede!.....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Brock still looks soft

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
it's difficult to get a read on people with small heads are capable of, and their intentions. especially if they often smile.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Is it just me, or is Brock still just a Cock - does anyone in the heavyeight division truly take him seriously.  I didnt realise how small he had become, when he stands next to Overeem he looks very small indeed.
V

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
OVEREEM BY WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS !

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Over 500lbs combined of Ebony and Ivory beef entangled in a battle for physical supremacy...no homo :D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
bruce lee would kill those fuckers ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
OVEREEM BY WHATEVER  & WHENEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS !
X100
V

Boost

• Getbig V
Oldschool MMA fans know the truth. Brock is so far out of his depth it's not even funny. He knocks out Couture and suddenly He's "A world class striker"  ::) He's got 4-5 years boxing experience and is fighting the best Heavyweight kickboxer in the world, who also happens to be a legit BJJ expert.

The only way brock wins is a flash knockout (highly unlikely given Overeem's experience.....or a ground and pound points victory  ::)

Lesnar Fans remind me of Phil Heath Fans

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
bruce lee would kill those fuckers ;D

lmao

Borracho

• Getbig V
Overreem will eat him alive including his children...not only is he better but he's got a ton of experience on that douche.

hench

• Getbig V
I never saw that fight, was Couture at the top of his game or was his mind already trailing off in other directions such as movies?
Dunno why but I want Overeem to destroy him.
Oldschool MMA fans know the truth. Brock is so far out of his depth it's not even funny. He knocks out Couture and suddenly He's "A world class striker"  ::) He's got 4-5 years boxing experience and is fighting the best Heavyweight kickboxer in the world, who also happens to be a legit BJJ expert.

The only way brock wins is a flash knockout (highly unlikely given Overeem's experience.....or a ground and pound points victory  ::)

Lesnar Fans remind me of Phil Heath Fans

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
For fuck sakes Cock, up the gh!

Borracho

• Getbig V
Lesnar is gong to gt very badly hurt after Overeem caches up with Brock when he runs for his life around the octagen.

Is gh15 teaching english classes now too?

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
lesnar will get his ass kicked

Fortress

• Getbig V
Brock is NOT 6'7". No way. And, yeah, he has seriously gotten smaller from his WWE days.

The fact that, as some of you say, Lesnar is "out of his depth", technically, says a whole lot about how far strength, size and aggression will take someone in MMA.

I actually don't care who wins, but I wouldn't put all my dough on Brock getting done, either.   

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
It's funny to me people still call Brock a fake fighter. The guy steamrolled they shit out of his first 3-4 opponents took an ass whipping from the one of the hardest hitters of the sport came back for an easy sub. He got dominated by Cain but that was the best Cain we have ever seen. I don't see Reem stopping the Takedown.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Is it just me, or is Brock still just a Cock - does anyone in the heavyeight division truly take him seriously.  I didnt realise how small he had become, when he stands next to Overeem he looks very small indeed.

what??? Are you insane?? Brock said he currently weighs 278LBS! So he has to drop 13LBS over the next 6 weeks in order to make the 265LB weight limit.

You are a fool

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
It's funny to me people still call Brock a fake fighter. The guy steamrolled they shit out of his first 3-4 opponents took an ass whipping from the one of the hardest hitters of the sport came back for an easy sub. He got dominated by Cain but that was the best Cain we have ever seen. I don't see Reem stopping the Takedown.

Cain Velasquez and Frank Mir both predicted that Brock will beat Overeem. So the former champs know that Brock is legit and dangerous.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Overreem is gonna fuck his shit up.
this porch monkey would whip them both with his fat flabs and skinny forearms.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
If you go to www.thereem.com, Overreem has an awesome freed documentary on his website. I suggest everyone watch it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
6'7, 300? I take it Swede isn't the bear in that relationship.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
If you go to www.thereem.com, Overreem has an awesome freed documentary on his website. I suggest everyone watch it.

I watched that pretty good. I wonder what they got him on. Some new thing like Victor Conte was working on? I think he would me pretty muscular without steroids but my god the amount of weight he's put on over the last few years is just incredible.