Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 1586 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: November 15, 2011, 07:20:59 PM »
gh15  please leave myname out  but a scammer is hacking the source The Dictator at ab board.  I sent an order to him and the wu was picked up.. i am being told by the dictator that he was hacked.. the info i sent the order to is
Luksamon Choorath >> Korat, Thailand

i could really use ur help on this as i know you are going after all scammers   please look into this as my wu has been picked up  the dictator said he will take care of it but is till dont know whow is who and if i am really communicting with him  please assist with the scamming and hacking.. he is a great source and ths is bullshit that it is happening to him

yes ,,dictator is very good source,, i will look into this ,, you must remember....always to be sure to write to the right email of source,, you also must be sure as source that you always have control over your email or othr comunication mean,,as he said he wil take care of you ,, but....always always pay attention who you comunicate with ,, it is not hard to tell if it is the real deal source or not,, sources have way of doing things very fast and have their style of writing,, alwyas

in regard to scamers,, they deserve all the information about them to be out in the open ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:22:47 PM »
do you ever respond to pms through pm or do you just respond with a thread

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:26:51 PM »
there are thread on here and other forums that suggest genotech is selling a lot of bunk to a lot of people

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 08:15:27 PM »
yes ,,dictator is very good source,, i will look into this ,, you must remember....always to be sure to write to the right email of source,, you also must be sure as source that you always have control over your email or othr comunication mean,,as he said he wil take care of you ,, but....always always pay attention who you comunicate with ,, it is not hard to tell if it is the real deal source or not,, sources have way of doing things very fast and have their style of writing,, alwyas

in regard to scamers,, they deserve all the information about them to be out in the open ,,

gh15 approved

He advertises his equipona at 500mg/ml. Do you believe that?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 08:26:50 PM »
can be done,, 500 of eq can be done,, its mater if you trust source,, you notice strngo doesnt do it ....its because strngo is anal about things so keep it quite simple unles special catering,,but yes it is posible 500mg of eq per cc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 02:33:26 AM »
can be done,, 500 of eq can be done,, its mater if you trust source,, you notice strngo doesnt do it ....its because strngo is anal about things so keep it quite simple unles special catering,,but yes it is posible 500mg of eq per cc

gh15 approved
What do you think is the "safest" amount per ml  that would hold togeather for your average chef ? is 300mg the limit ? not going into the relms of the top chefs who can brew magic and really know there trade to the most minute detail like strango etc.. is 300m/ml best where its left to keep eq stable ?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 10:22:38 AM »
you can make 500mg/ml of a long ester roid with no problems, very easily. the problem isnt getting it to hold the problem is making it painless.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »
too much alcohol neded for 500mg. per cc, hey GH what do you think of Biogen putting together bullshit formulations like a 600mg. per cc mix of test cyp, deca and EQ?