Author Topic: I have my mission...  (Read 3751 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I have my mission...
« on: November 15, 2011, 08:02:44 PM »
Ron Paul’s Path to the White House Goes Through Nevada

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/ron-pauls-path-to-the-white-house-goes-through-nevada/

While most of the presidential candidates have virtually ignored the early voting state of Nevada, the Ron Paul campaign is making a big push there, making more trips than any of his rivals, opening two campaign offices, and unveiling his centerpiece budget plan there in October.

“It’s a natural constituency for Ron Paul,” said Eric Herzik, chair of the Political Science Department at the University of Nevada Reno.

Paul’s message of limited government and individual liberties plays well in Nevada, which is a conservative anti-tax state, but also has liberal pro-choice laws and the lowest average attendance of church in the nation, Herzik said.

A strong showing in Nevada’s Republican Caucus on Feb. 4 could give Paul a lot of momentum in the race, Herzik said.

Paul does well in caucus states like Iowa and Nevada, where superior organization and passionate supporters play to his strengths. Plus Paul’s campaign manager has reportedly said it is making a push in the state.

Paul did well in Nevada four years ago, placing second to Mitt Romney, but since then the economy has taken a severe downturn and no state has been hit harder by the collapse in the housing industry than Nevada.

That complicates the picture for Paul, because his message of “no bailouts” might fall on deaf ears in a state that is trying to rebound from 13 percent unemployment and where median income is falling, Herzik said.

Paul’s distinct libertarian streak is what draws his passionate supporters, but that support hits a ceiling of 20 percent, Herzik said. In a crowded primary, though, that could be enough to eke out a victory.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: I have my mission...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »

not reading

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 08:11:34 PM »
hook it up wiggs. 

just let people know that RP is the only candidate that will not bankrupt america.  period.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 08:24:30 PM »
hook it up wiggs. 

just let people know that RP is the only candidate that will not bankrupt america.  period.

Too late!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 08:33:33 PM »
Rob,

I have every intention.  I'm going to visit the place tomorrow. I'm excited.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 08:37:56 PM »
good luck man.i for one usually never vote  but will this time for Paul.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 08:39:42 PM »
never have voted never will unless its for Dave Falcon
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »
Your mission should be to get a fucking job!  Not advancing the career of an already successful white man. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 08:54:13 PM »
Your mission should be to get a fucking job!  Not advancing the career of an already successful white man. 

How predictable...
Why'd you feel the need to refer to Mr. Paul's skin color?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 08:58:57 PM »
How predictable...
Why'd you feel the need to refer to Mr. Paul's skin color?

In his defense he would vote Greg Oden as president if he could.  :D :D
D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 08:59:51 PM »
In his defense he would vote Greg Oden as president if he could.  :D :D

lmao

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 09:04:13 PM »
Fuck you wiggs for not getting my sarcasm.  And Doug, Greg Oden is just another unemployed black man at the moment, I swear the country is in shambles. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 09:06:08 PM »
Fuck you wiggs for not getting my sarcasm.  And Doug, Greg Oden is just another unemployed black man at the moment, I swear the country is in shambles. 

You need to relax.  8)

Here, take a look at this.

8) 8)
D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 09:08:33 PM »
You need to relax.  8)

Here, take a look at this.

8) 8)

Pfft!  She totally wrapped her wrist incorrectly.  Hopefully today is just a light sparring session. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »
Ron Paul’s Path to the White House Goes Through Nevada

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/ron-pauls-path-to-the-white-house-goes-through-nevada/

While most of the presidential candidates have virtually ignored the early voting state of Nevada, the Ron Paul campaign is making a big push there, making more trips than any of his rivals, opening two campaign offices, and unveiling his centerpiece budget plan there in October.

“It’s a natural constituency for Ron Paul,” said Eric Herzik, chair of the Political Science Department at the University of Nevada Reno.

Paul’s message of limited government and individual liberties plays well in Nevada, which is a conservative anti-tax state, but also has liberal pro-choice laws and the lowest average attendance of church in the nation, Herzik said.

A strong showing in Nevada’s Republican Caucus on Feb. 4 could give Paul a lot of momentum in the race, Herzik said.

Paul does well in caucus states like Iowa and Nevada, where superior organization and passionate supporters play to his strengths. Plus Paul’s campaign manager has reportedly said it is making a push in the state.

Paul did well in Nevada four years ago, placing second to Mitt Romney, but since then the economy has taken a severe downturn and no state has been hit harder by the collapse in the housing industry than Nevada.

That complicates the picture for Paul, because his message of “no bailouts” might fall on deaf ears in a state that is trying to rebound from 13 percent unemployment and where median income is falling, Herzik said.

Paul’s distinct libertarian streak is what draws his passionate supporters, but that support hits a ceiling of 20 percent, Herzik said. In a crowded primary, though, that could be enough to eke out a victory.

::)  ::)
Niggs...

^word^

!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »
I don't know much about him but guys with two first names always give me the shits.  And if I meet someone named Bob Robert or Jim James or Tony Anthony I am going to kill him on the spot.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 12:48:23 AM »
Ron Paul 2012!!!
Team Schering Oss NL

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 02:30:25 AM »
::)  ::)
Niggs...

^word^

Try reading the Constitution.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 05:56:40 AM »
Try reading the Constitution.

Try acquiring a brain, Fat Albert.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 06:03:14 AM »
Try acquiring a brain, Fat Albert.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Surprise! Your ignorant ass finding another reason to hate whites ::)

And what a weak way to avoid my factual statement.  

Carry on sheep. You're such a fucking idiot you posted a video in support of my arguement that hes not a racist...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 06:07:22 AM »
Surprise! Your ignorant ass finding another reason to hate whites ::)

And what a weak way to avoid my factual statement. 

Carry one sheep.
How did I display a "reason to hate whites", and what "factual statement" did I avoid, Fat Albert?  ???
!