Author Topic: Roland Cziurlok & Toney Freeman 4 weeks out from 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters  (Read 27716 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
What happens to their triceps?  They don't seem to hold up well over time...  :-\
Man this is getting crazy every old guy loses his tri's, everyone, WTF, weird, let's see if Ernie Taylor will lose his tri's too.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
if no gh in blood? yes ,, hang the shoes you will never see improvments ,,gh is the reason for bodybuild past age 35 ,, infact past 32...but i give you 3 years ot twilight zone to face how much yuo need gh ,,\

gh is everything,, you cant get no where in competetive bodybuild with no gh ,, and in the gymnasium? why woudl you train with no gh? you cant look impressive,, you may look 170 ripped 180 190 ripped but....you just wotn hit no 200lb ripped with out gh ,, and today if you are not 200lb in good condition then you are playing in kindergarden,, im for bodybuild i like the smaller fellas 140 160 ,, but in reality in today world....fellas dont even look at you unless you are 190+ 5'10 conditioned,, that mean 5'7 170... if you are under no one even look at you

gh15 approved
I last competed at 205, I am under 5'9, I have never used gh, is that my absolute max, serious question, for once 8)

my pics are here floating around somewhere.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
roland looks good actually. but his arms look like the have suffered tears. other than that i hope i look half as good at his age

He fell--hard--but he still looks better than 97% of getbiggers.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Arnold impressed with this baddybuilder

O

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
party drugs ages you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I last competed at 205, I am under 5'9, I have never used gh, is that my absolute max, serious question, for once 8)

Dude,don`t believe that bullshit!!

Never doubt what you are capable of doing..........everyone is different and if you do everything to the letter,there is no way that you will not progress.

Ya` gotta` have the 4 D`s:
Desire
Determination
Dedication
Drive

You could add Drugs for the 5 D`s if you use them.

Tunnelvision and a firm resolve to stay on point and believing in yourself is key!!

If everyone thought negatively like he posted,the human race would have never accomplished anything at all.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Never doubt what you are capable of doing..........everyone is different and if you do everything to the letter,there is no way that you will not progress.

Desire
Determination
Dedication
Drive

Tunnelvision and a firm resolve to stay on point and believing in yourself is key!!

If everyone thought negatively like he posted,the human race would have never accomplished anything at all.
wes bringing inspiration,,preach on brotha,,,,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wes bringing inspiration,,preach on brotha,,,,
Damn right my brother!!  ;D

train hard or go home!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
His nose got swole..

Harvey Keitel looking like shit!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Man this is getting crazy every old guy loses his tri's, everyone, WTF, weird, let's see if Ernie Taylor will lose his tri's too.

I wonder if it's nerve damage from thousands of repeated shots to the delts and arms to 'bring them up'. Destroy the nerves and the muscle will shrink.

roland looks like he's grown a prize-winning nose even if his arms are shot... this is efect for miracl hormona 30iu a day??

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Desire
Determination
Dedication
Drive

Thanks, I could be a little bit delusional bu I feel I can put another 10 pounds on top of this pic, which will put me at 215 at under 5`9, 205 in the pic. If I manage 215 without ever touching gh in my life that is higher then gh15``s max numbers..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

I remember Dave Draper writing an article about the "case of the disappearing triceps." He was having the same problem. That as he got older and even though he still trained them just as hard as ever, it seemed like his triceps were just disappearing. Look at Ferrigno. Same thing. It's like the muscle get shorter making the lower part of your upper arm, near the elbow, become thin.
Of course there are exceptions like Bennafatto, Strydom and Labrada but not many.

According to Wikipedia Roland is only 44 years old. There are still guys competing successfully at that age. He looks so much older.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Thanks, I could be a little bit delusional bu I feel I can put another 10 pounds on top of this pic, which will put me at 215 at under 5`9, 205 in the pic. If I manage 215 without ever touching gh in my life that is higher then gh15``s max numbers..

How old are you in that pic?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

age?,, age will determine everything when it come to gh usage in cometetive level ,,if you are over 35...this is your max unless turn to gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
How old are you in that pic?

age?,, age will determine everything when it come to gh usage in cometetive level ,,if you are over 35...this is your max unless turn to gh

gh15 approved
I am 30 now, maybe a good time to consider gh then

io856

I think Roland looks great

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

I am 30 now, maybe a good time to consider gh then

for your level of competitin ys hgh is due ,,you can pull another 2 years with out it but it wil be VERY HARD to progress,, you will basicaly have no life to make very very little progress,, you introduce gh ....and you will inprove 10lb within record time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
for your level of competitin ys hgh is due ,,you can pull another 2 years with out it but it wil be VERY HARD to progress,, you will basicaly have no life to make very very little progress,, you introduce gh ....and you will inprove 10lb within record time

gh15 approved
Ya, I will never junmp on stage without gh, that`s for sure, just a matter of, if I want to take another stab at bodybuilding or not, after hearing everyone here trashing the sport over and over again is very discouraging.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Harvey Keitel looking like shit!

lol....He does kinda look like him.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
(pics courtesy of www.bbszene.de)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thanks Musclecenter...he looks a lot better in these photos.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
hahahaha you lighten up a terrible morning over here in Holland.. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hahahaha you lighten up a terrible morning over here in Holland.. ;D
I didn`t say he looked good........  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
I didn`t say he looked good........  ;D
That's what I mean  :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

This. He's pretty damn huge tbh. The tears or whatever that is - doesn't help him, but hell yes - he's "in shape" so to say..