Author Topic: Get Ripped, Get Laid  (Read 19487 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Get Ripped, Get Laid
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 04:54:02 PM »
HERE IS THE TRUTH ABOUT MENS PHYSIQUES AND WOMEN:

If you take 2 guys and keep all the variables constant, i.e., they make the same amount of money, same personality, both own a home etc, and the only difference is one is fat and overweight, and the other is in really good shape, the girl will obviously choose the guy who is in good shape.

If the out of shape guy is a millionaire and the in shape guy makes 50K a year, the chick will pick the millionaire.

The physique is ONLY the deciding factor when all other variables remain constant.

SF1900 approved
X

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 05:30:41 PM »

If you take 2 guys and keep all the variables constant, i.e., they make the same amount of money, same personality, both own a home etc, and the only difference is one is fat and overweight, and the other is in really good shape, the girl will obviously choose the guy who is in good shape.

If the out of shape guy is a millionaire and the in shape guy makes 50K a year, the chick will pick the millionaire.

The physique is ONLY the deciding factor when all other variables remain constant.

SF1900 approved

Girls actually prefer face over physique. And depends on the girl

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »
Take a goofy looking fat millionaire and this guy and both walk into any club in Vegas and watch who leaves with a girl first. Its a no brainer. This guy has the ultimate one night stand physique. Where money don't mean shit.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »
 The reason you get more women when your lean is cause your face looks 1000 times better. Not too many fat good looking guys around..almost every male model is pretty low in bf.
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 07:56:45 PM »
who the fuck wants one night stands

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 09:14:46 PM »
Girls actually prefer face over physique. And depends on the girl

yes, for the most part. So this means a mans physique gets pushed even lower on the importance list lol
X

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 09:16:49 PM »
who the fuck wants one night stands with apply85?

fixed
getbig or getgot

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 08:45:06 AM »
you are a moron to believe this

get in good shape for you

if you want to get women, get a good job and buy a home

There is a ton of truth to this.  Never underestimate the power of owning a nice home with a nice car in the garage, when it comes to attracting a woman.

madg

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2011, 08:47:15 AM »
1 my friends is fat yet he fuck a lot-other my friend is poor yet he fuck a lot after many years i have come to conclusion that onlything maters is how u talk friends ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2011, 09:58:22 AM »

might get him laid on vacation.

any other week of the year too many variables come into play when your looking to get laid that trump just being lean.
b

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2011, 10:54:26 AM »
who the fuck wants one night stands

lolz. WOW! Who the fuck wants to be married with kids looking like this guy.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2011, 09:35:08 AM »

SF1900 approved

This is very true, but that only applies to certain age groups though. For example I mean 18 - 26 just want to act slutty, drink, and "party". And if i'm not  mistaken, past that age females start to take life a bit more serious and want the guy to have a nice/decent car, a house, good job/career established. I also do believe it's because MOST females start to get LAZIER and dont want to work as they get older. Because shopping is more pleasant and doing everyday thing without having to deal with female co-workers with their hormones and gossiping. Not to mention they dont get along with other females in work places so they rather stay at home wife, and let the hubby be the bread winner. Again I'm not targeting ALL females, i'm just saying most rather than some.

- Discuss
#

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2011, 09:36:11 AM »
women dont give you the time of the day cause you re ugly or/and dumb or/and unable to earn enough money to sustain a family, no matter what amount of muscles you have, you autistic childs.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2011, 09:58:17 AM »
btw, why does anyone care what women are attracted to anymore?!?

is everyone on this forum like 15 or something?

Women are all pieces of shit who should be treated like that

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2011, 10:36:54 AM »
btw, why does anyone care what women are attracted to anymore?!?

is everyone on this forum like 15 or something?

Women are all pieces of shit who should be treated like that
Isnt your mom the reason why you have a job currently?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

There is a ton of truth to this.  Never underestimate the power of owning a nice home with a nice car in the garage, when it comes to attracting a woman.
There is a saying, "Find a man with a plan", which means, Health Plan, Dental Plan, Retirement Plan, etc...
That's why you see these 30-40 somethings with 50-60 yr old men...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2011, 10:41:08 AM »
i'm not very fond of my mom either

plus, i'm done with the gelato business

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »
Remember, women will be attracted to money/power long before muscles... well, intelligent women that is.  With whores, it's a different case.

If all you want to do is fuck a different girl each weekend then all you need is a nice physique and the ability to hold a decent conversation.

If you are looking for an actual good girlfriend with the potential to be a wife, then sure, a nice physique can help with initial attraction, but it won't carry that much weight long term.  The good women in this world, who are few and far between, are looking for some actual substance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2011, 10:49:37 AM »
Remember, women will be attracted to money/power long before muscles... well, intelligent women that is.  With whores, it's a different case.

If all you want to do is fuck a different girl each weekend then all you need is a nice physique and the ability to hold a decent conversation.

If you are looking for an actual good girlfriend with the potential to be a wife, then sure, a nice physique can help with initial attraction, but it won't carry that much weight long term.  The good women in this world, who are few and far between, are looking for some actual substance.

qft!
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2011, 10:51:18 AM »
Women are interested in better than average odds of survival. They re using everything they have (intelligence, beauty/ mind, physique) to obtain it, to find the man that will provide them with these better than average odds of survival. And men do exactly the same. They want trophy wives and work to sustain a family, they re designed by nature to do so. Failing to do so leads to frustration and anger. Being sucessful at doing so leads to what humans call hapiness.

Women want men who will take care of them and eventual offspring just like females do in any other animal specie. And men are designed by nature to study, work, and provide ressources to female and offsprings until offsprings are ready to continue the lineage after accumulating all the knowledges given to them by their caregivers, which will increase their own odds of survival against their peers inside the specie, and against predators and the environmental phenomenons. Nowadays humans have no more predators, so they only fight each others for domination, survival. Our brains are computers that calcultate how to adapt until we spawn an offspring. Then they calculate how to insure and increase its odds of survival. This is the circle of life.

Women are satisfied when they know they have the maximum they can obtain depending of their physique and intelligence. As do men.
They are frustrated when they think they could get better than the man they re with. They might try to improve him, or fail to do so. Men also might want to improve their women, can be sucessful or fail. When both man and woman follow the same life's guidance (The Bible) they re united and following the same path together, bettering themselves on the way, and maximizing the odds of survival of their offspring giving it their maximum. They also automatically unit with others parents, families, who follow God's words. And they re in oposition with atheists, homosexuals, muslims.

We are constantly at war with ourselves, with our past, our present and future. Genders , races, are at war with each others. Welcome to the animal kingdom. Peace is found in a stable situation where men give their maximum potential in the best job they could obtain depending of their capacities. They can raise an offspring with a woman who stays in shape, work part time and genuinely takes care of both kids and Man. Then we age, we lose everything slowly and to compensate we teach our offsping how to survive, which in return produces hapiness in our brain.

Life has no other purpose but to encourage life, ie its constant perpetuation / adaptability. Adapting, surviving, comparing yourself to others in your race, species, who have harder odds of survival than yours, is what makes you feel happy. Failing to adapt, failing to seduce, failing to build a family -after seducing a mate-, is failing at living and fulfilling our purpose.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2011, 11:06:01 AM »
Uberman,

What is your opinion on couples who don't want children, or lifetime bachelors who enjoy casual hookups  but never "Settle down". A pointless life in your opinion?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2011, 11:07:45 AM »
Uberman,

What is your opinion on couples who don't want children, or lifetime bachelors who enjoy casual hookups  but never "Settle down". A pointless life in your opinion?
They ll age and die alone without anyone to talk to in the last 20/30 years of their existence?

Their "choice". But most of them being atheists because their own parents were, and were conditionned to see life this way by parents who basically regretted to give birth to them and let them knew about it subconsciously or not, can we talk about a "choice" ?
 If you dont build life, you re against life, as simple as that. Life is actually binary. Everything is either about life, or death. You can't cheat.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2011, 11:08:48 AM »
, or lifetime bachelors who enjoy casual hookups  but never "Settle down". A pointless life in your opinion?

i'll take this one-

us straight confirmed bachelors just hate women and like our time by ourselves

btw-WE ALL DIE ALONE..............unles s you die in a plane crash.  Then you get to die with a bunch of people

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2011, 11:11:05 AM »
i'll take this one-

us straight confirmed bachelors just hate women and like our time by ourselves

btw-WE ALL DIE ALONE..............unles s you die in a plane crash.  Then you get to die with a bunch of people

In religious families nobody dies alone. No wonder atheists dont reproduce anymore. No love received, no ability to feel or give love in return. Those who dont reproduce are those who have no faith or lost it being badly treated physically and/or psychologically by their caregivers originally.

We re designed to contribute to our specie by occuping a job, and by spwaning offsprings. Those who only contribute by occuping a job are missing 50% of what life is about, in 99.9% of the cases because they own parents didnt give them the taste of life. If you dont want to work and/or have offsprings, it means you re useless to you specie, have no reason to exist.

Those who give the will to their offsprings to perpetuate the specie are those who love them and they are the same who have Faith.
No faith; no reproduction, no lineage, and the need to consume drugs all life long just to stay alive and have some artificially produced feelings.
No love, and most people become numb and restrain themselves constantly from jumping to each others throats.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »
I like reading your posts uberman, good stuff.