Author Topic: What are your drinking habits? BB related  (Read 7086 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: What are your drinking habits? BB related
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 03:15:08 AM »
HAHA   ;D
I rarely drink, if I do it's a glass or two of red wine with friends over dinner.  I can go months without even wanting a drink.  I don't mind cosmopolitans either.  But the last time I drank a cosmopolitan was back in 2007 in San Diego.
Isn't cosmopolitan a magazine with a sealed section  :D

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 03:15:21 AM »
I've been drinking tea every day since 8 like every moroccan

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 03:17:20 AM »
One Drambuie at Saturday night and one XL beer at Sunday night.

During my cutting period i don't drink alcohol at all.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 03:23:36 AM »
Used to drink vodka like a mf. But I'd go to fancy hotel bars so I would come off as a jetsetter and not an alcoholic. Now, I mostly drink wine. I'm still an alcoholic but I pass as a wine snob.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 04:46:14 AM »
Well, they're the habits I've formed with regard to drinking things but that's not important right now.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 06:14:06 AM »
Never....drinking is bad!

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 06:35:52 AM »
About once every 6 weeks right now, I will go out with my brother, we will sit in a bar and drink for roughly 9 hours. Messy, but fun. ;D

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 07:49:23 AM »
Rarely have more then 1 or 2 beers. Like alot, as i get older, if drink to much im ruined for at least a day and a half.
Not to try and change the subject, but pot seems to be a much better choice. Couple hits and u dont want more. With alcohol i always want more, then more, then all of it haha. With pot u just chill, get sleepy and wake up feeling fine.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 07:59:42 AM »
Rarely drink anymore.  I partied like crazy in college and during the year I bounced at a strip club.  Cleaned up my act once I decided I wanted to take bodybuilding seriously.  So I'd say drinking is down to about once per month for me and I can't really remember the last time I got drunk.  If I do drink, I drink Johnny Black on the rocks, Jack and Diet, or Red Wine with a good steak if I'm out to dinner. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 08:01:19 AM »
Rarely have more then 1 or 2 beers. Like alot, as i get older, if drink to much im ruined for at least a day and a half.
Not to try and change the subject, but pot seems to be a much better choice. Couple hits and u dont want more. With alcohol i always want more, then more, then all of it haha. With pot u just chill, get sleepy and wake up feeling fine.

8)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 08:01:28 AM »
I drink at least 4 times a week, since I was 19, I'm in the bar business ;D When I drink it's either beer, whisky (rocks), or tequila (rocks). I like to get drunk and to get people drunk!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 08:07:08 AM »
I'm a big time clubber/raver, I really love that kind of lifestyle... tho' I don't drink at all. I go to the clubs/events for a quality music (electronic usualy), that's the best drug I've ever tried (not that I tried many, anyway). Nothing better then a "natural high", no downsides to it. Having a crowd of people who are the same - helps.
 Great music, an early morning, a sunrise, the "afterparty glow", a nice feeling of tiredness, the feeling of another great night out - all this wouldn't be possible if one'd get drunk (and drinking just a lil' usualy drains the energy to some extent too. It's just not the same..).
 I could do other drugs, but I chose not to.
 Having a great time without getting fucked up is entirely possible, I'd say - it's a lot better if you learn to relax without the help of some shit..

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
I'm a big time clubber/raver, I really love that kind of lifestyle... tho' I don't drink at all. I go to the clubs/events for a quality music (electronic usualy), that's the best drug I've ever tried (not that I tried many, anyway). Nothing better then a "natural high", no downsides to it. Having a crowd of people who are the same - helps.
 Great music, an early morning, a sunrise, the "afterparty glow", a nice feeling of tiredness, the feeling of another great night out - all this wouldn't be possible if one'd get drunk (and drinking just a lil' usualy drains the energy to some extent too. It's just not the same..).
 Having a great time without getting fucked up is entirely possible, I'd say - it's a lot better if you learn to relax without the help of some shit..

outed

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 08:37:40 AM »
outed

Yeah, right...

That's what a real partying is:

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 09:51:53 AM »
You're big guy. You lift seriously. You like to club, go out, etc.

What do you do? 1 drink at the club? Drink scotch everyday?

Clean during the week then get loaded on weekends?

What works for you?

vodka/diet coke ... or tequila shots... i refuse to drink beer, doesnt do shit to me and just bloats me

Heisenberg

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2011, 10:18:37 AM »
Vodka every night during the work week, beer on weekends. I do all of this while running orals 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. I take boat loads of milk thistle and Liver Care to keep my liver from melting....I'll be dead soon. :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2011, 10:29:23 AM »
I don't understand the "1 beer at dinner" or "glass of wine a night" crew. What is the point on consuming alcohol unless you are doing it to get drunk? I'm either not going to drink at all, or going all out 10+ drinks, going out to the bars hitting on every hot female in sight, etc.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2011, 10:31:43 AM »
I don't understand the "1 beer at dinner" or "glass of wine a night" crew. What is the point on consuming alcohol unless you are doing it to get drunk? I'm either not going to drink at all, or going all out 10+ drinks, going out to the bars hitting on every hot female in sight, etc.

Agreed. Some of my "maturing" friends will say they are going out to grab a beer....why?! Do I want to go? No.

Now if someone said, " Want to go have a shitload of drinks and see where the day takes us?" Fuck yeah! Sounds like a lot of fun.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2011, 10:38:01 AM »

lolz. Fellow power drinker in the house.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2011, 10:45:10 AM »
I'm the dude who walks around carrying a gallon jug of water while wearing american flag tapout shorts... because, I'm patriotic  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2011, 10:46:16 AM »

good god, I couldn't imagine a clubbing/raving environment completely sober. that would be a nightmare. but more power to you

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2011, 10:46:48 AM »
Agreed. Some of my "maturing" friends will say they are going out to grab a beer....why?! Do I want to go? No.

Now if someone said, " Want to go have a shitload of drinks and see where the day takes us?" Fuck yeah! Sounds like a lot of fun.
I love it that you used the word 'day' instead of 'night.' You're all right.   ;D    

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2011, 12:00:48 PM »
Vodka every night during the work week, beer on weekends. I do all of this while running orals 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. I take boat loads of milk thistle and Liver Care to keep my liver from melting....I'll be dead soon. :D

the liver regenerates extremely fast. They were 2.5x higher than the normal range and 3 weeks later, they were back in the normal range. I always LOL when people talk about liver problems with orals. If you aren't on for months and months at a time, you'll be fine

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2011, 12:20:47 PM »

I knew a dude like you in college. Always said he had a better time sober. But I swear he only said that because he knew we wouldnt let him hang around us otherwise. Because his only use was to be the DD every night.

the trainer

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »
You're big guy. You lift seriously. You like to club, go out, etc.

What do you do? 1 drink at the club? Drink scotch everyday?

Clean during the week then get loaded on weekends?

What works for you?

What works for me is you getting down on your knees while i unzip and open your mouth when i urinate its drinking time boy.