Author Topic: GH15 and the REALITY of his words.  (Read 4937 times)

Titan

• Getbig II
GH15 and the REALITY of his words.
« on: November 16, 2011, 07:32:28 PM »
This is my opinion and I don't expect many to agree but then again most people are clueless in general about life and how it works....

GH15 is or was a Pro level...Mr. Olympian Level competitor...there is no doubt.

He has plainly addressed what the drug profiles of all the recent top level pros do to reach that plateau...

Its obvious that High volumes of test, Deca, and all the other drugs used by 99.999% of the members here DOES NOT GET ANYONE to the level of development we see on the OLYMPIA stage...without HGH in high levels !!!!!
GH15 has told us it takes 1-4 vials of high potency HGH to get to that stratosphere of competitive BB... BUT now that's only the tip of the iceberg in what GH15 is doing.... in the big picture.

For starters over the next...Id say 3-4 years, we will begin to see amateur and Pro level competitions Double if not triple in the number of very well conditioned Athletes.

Within 10 years the Quality level and numbers of high quality Mr. Olympias will far out strip anything we have seen in the past 20-30+ years....

Because of this huge increase in numbers of TOP conditions competitors....PRIZE monies will go up and up and up...sponsors will pay more and most of all... more people will become fans...the whole industry will change...for the BETTER !!!!

What GH15 has done will have positive effects that we can not even now imagine...and I believe in the end, it will have an effect of the reversal of current drug policies in this country.

I APPLAUD YOU GH15...you simply have taken the secret out of the hands of the top few and given it to the up and coming young guys that will breath new life into the world of Body Building...

We will see soon a new generation of guys as interesting and entertaining as ARNOLD...FRANCO and all the guys who brought Body Building to the public for the first time years ago...

GH15 has opened the doors of opportunity to becoming a competitor on the OLYMPIAN STAGE to millions !!!
You see people... when ever you give knowledge that was more or less secret to millions...GREAT THINGS WILL HAPPEN....

GH15 and his posts are a good thing.. a VERY GOOD THING...
wait and see the future he has unleashed !!!!
TITAN APPROVED

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 and the REALITY of his words.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:38:26 PM »
hi gh15

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »
hi nasser fella
T

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »
just what bodybuilding needs! more distended gut 250lb 20 year olds  ::)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »
_

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 07:57:06 PM »
i sure damn hope so.  it'd be great if genetics and work ethinc played a significant role once again in bodybuild.

also exterminate the current judges and supplement companies.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 08:10:18 PM »
Most people here, even the ones that make fun, do believe gh15 knows what he is talking about, he knows about hormone and he knows about bodybuilding, but he is not a pro, you don't have to be a pro to know your shit, look at chad he ain't a pro and he knows his shit, but we just can't stand someone who thinks he can walk on water, the self proclaimed superman with connections in high places and big castles in Europe who can effect the outcome of an election, that my friend is called a shit talker and furthemore he has already admitted to being a rat, no one likes rats, If he was a pro then show the pro card, fucken simple,and it would shut us all up, he can hide his name on the card very easily

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 08:39:52 PM »
4 castles,,im buying a new house in uk,, me and jamaica boy will now be close fellas ,, bud buds,,alwys wanted to live in uk sometime of the year

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 08:43:14 PM »
4 castles,,im buying a new house in uk,, me and jamaica boy will now be close fellas ,, bud buds,,alwys wanted to live in uk sometime of the year

gh15 approved
very good, now how about showing us that pro card

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
the people who he helped get their pro card can show theirs

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 08:49:48 PM »
the people who he helped get their pro card can show theirs
Why, I am not doubting his ability to help people have a better physique, I have friends that are pros in the Ifbb and they have varified some of his knowledge on hormones, but I can even produce an IFBB pro card here from one of my friends if I wanted to, but the great gh15 can't, please ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 08:50:33 PM »
very good, now how about showing us that pro card

i dont want to show it ,, i said before reasons,, i could by now do fakes,, and do friend of mine show there say its me ,, i dont play this way ,,easiest thing is to fake somethign now day ,, easiest!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »
Why, I am not doubting his ability to help people have a better physique, I have friends that are pros in the Ifbb and they have varified some of his knowledge on hormones, but I can even produce an IFBB pro card here from one of my friends if I wanted to, but the great gh15 can't, please ::)

why do u even give a shit if he's a pro, u believe him then listen, you dont then ignore, next question

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »
why do u even give a shit if he's a pro, u believe him then listen, you dont then ignore, next question
The same reason why we  are all on getbig for some fun and entertainment, I don 't really care that much and gh15 probably doesn't care either, in fact he has had a blast on here recently, ask him,....internet is serious business :P

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 09:04:47 PM »
it's not just fun and games, dude takes his time to help people, and you say pro card this pro card that, go take a look at how many hours hes been logged on the account, thats's how much time he's spent helping people who aren't himself, show some respect

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 09:08:13 PM »
it's not just fun and games, dude takes his time to help people, and you say pro card this pro card that, go take a look at how many hours hes been logged on the account, thats's how much time he's spent helping people who aren't himself, show some respect
helping people or scratching his ego like a god 8)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 09:15:40 PM »
what ego, does he post pics of himself, does he identify himself to be worshipped, no ok, he wants loyalty and he gets it because he deserves it, like he hasn't helped you in a way, you try to discredit him at the same time as memorizing his advice. it kills you to show some respect, say thank you?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 09:21:31 PM »
For starters over the next...Id say 3-4 years, we will begin to see amateur and Pro level competitions Double if not triple in the number of very well conditioned Athletes.

Within 10 years the Quality level and numbers of high quality Mr. Olympias will far out strip anything we have seen in the past 20-30+ years....

Because of this huge increase in numbers of TOP conditions competitors....PRIZE monies will go up and up and up...sponsors will pay more and most of all... more people will become fans...the whole industry will change...for the BETTER !!!!

Did you infer there would be more fans of bb and prize money would go up due to the use of more drugs? That would be quite a reversal, since none of that has happened as the freak factor has continued to run people off.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 09:22:05 PM »
what ego, does he post pics of himself, does he identify himself to be worshipped, no ok, he wants loyalty and he gets it because he deserves it, like he hasn't helped you in a way, you try to discredit him at the same time as memorizing his advice. it kills you to show some respect, say thank you?
Relax brother :'(

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 09:25:28 PM »
im relaxed... just sayin

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 09:26:30 PM »

Swlabr

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 12:23:35 AM »
How's life, Onetimehard?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 12:29:30 AM »

Did you infer there would be more fans of bb and prize money would go up due to the use of more drugs? That would be quite a reversal, since none of that has happened as the freak factor has continued to run people off.
^BINGO^

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 01:31:25 AM »
I agree for the most part Titan as in who GH15 is and to the knowledge he has and also in what he shares but I think gh and peptide/slin etc has ruined BB and I would also think gh15 agrees with this, he has pointed to physiques of yesteryear and said that this is real BB - these days guys look like marshmellows and dont put the hardwork in with the plain AAS use - most of the weight gained on this generation is in the internal organs and they look like utter shit in my eyes - guys in the future are only going to look worse  not better, but gh15 does give the correct ingredients to compete in this day and age and onwards - Id like to ask him does he prefer this look or the look pre the 90s ? I know he walked within this era and did what he needed to do to compete with it but does he agree with it ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 01:38:39 AM »
I agree for the most part Titan as in who GH15 is and to the knowledge he has and also in what he shares but I think gh and peptide/slin etc has ruined BB and I would also think gh15 agrees with this, he has pointed to physiques of yesteryear and said that this is real BB - these days guys look like marshmellows and dont put the hardwork in with the plain AAS use - most of the weight gained on this generation is in the internal organs and they look like utter shit in my eyes - guys in the future are only going to look worse  not better, but gh15 does give the correct ingredients to compete in this day and age and onwards - Id like to ask him does he prefer this look or the look pre the 90s ? I know he walked within this era and did what he needed to do to compete with it but does he agree with it ?

oh have no doubt ,, hgh and insulina abuse ruined! bodybuild,, this is the only activity that you can get blow up within 2 months only inorder to look like nothing after 4 more months since you were after fcompetition and took off few weeks and was sayign fuck it ,,

hgh and insulina RUINED bodybuild ,, the abuse of them

gh15 approved
fallen angel