Author Topic: Need opinions on some of these cars..  (Read 2152 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Need opinions on some of these cars..
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 10:17:11 AM »
Does anyone buy a car today?  I just wrote a check for cash for a brand new modest car and the salesman said nobody buys a car today.  People just rent a car for a couple of years with a lease.  Playing with a calculator it seems that leasing one car after another adds up to some serious money.  Doing it once it sounds appealing but having to turn it in and get another lease the numbers start to get really high in the long run.

They either do that or take out a massive loan for 6 years. By the time they get done paying it off(if they ever do) its time for a new car.

I've got many friends that are financing like 3-5 different things. car,boat, motorcycle. Nobody puts money in the bank or makes investments anymore.

I cant say anything because were all young at some point and think we need to impress our buddys and show everyone you made it big.

At one point I was paying 500+ a month on a payment for a cts-v. Then I wised up, sold it and bought some piece of shit with cash. Saved up,sold it and bought something better. Thats how you build wealth not by taking out loans.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 10:28:52 AM »
 ;D ROFL!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »
the regal gs is very nice,,,but has stigma as old man's car,,like lincoln have to advertise to younger crowd..

epic_alien

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 10:57:23 AM »
fuck all those cars

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 10:59:19 AM »
They either do that or take out a massive loan for 6 years. By the time they get done paying it off(if they ever do) its time for a new car.

I've got many friends that are financing like 3-5 different things. car,boat, motorcycle. Nobody puts money in the bank or makes investments anymore.

I cant say anything because were all young at some point and think we need to impress our buddys and show everyone you made it big.

At one point I was paying 500+ a month on a payment for a cts-v. Then I wised up, sold it and bought some piece of shit with cash. Saved up,sold it and bought something better. Thats how you build wealth not by taking out loans.

Its hard to most people these days to figure out where to put their money.  Put it in the bank and get what, 1% or put it in the stock market, which seems to be just turning into a big game controlled by hedge funds.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 11:00:47 AM »
why buy new? loses thousands in value the second you drive it off the lot.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »
Im in the market for a new car, something FULLY LOADED under $45K.. Im more of a luxury car type of person than power, i could care less if it has 300hp or 1500 hp. Luxury,technology, 4WDor AWD, and the design are the important factors for me, here are some cars i had in mind.

any one of you guys own any of these? have any other recommendations?again, the car should be 4WD or AWD..

2012 Audi A5 Quattro
2012 Chrysler S AWD
2012 Lexus IS 250 AWD
2012 Lincoln MKZ AWD
2012 Volvo S90 AWD

A Chrysler and a Lincoln should NEVER even be mentioned in the same sentence with fine cars like Audi and Lexus.
Never buy a Chrysler.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 12:58:47 PM »
the chrysler 300 is the best car in the universe

Until you open the door and enter the plastic palace.
Team Schering Oss NL

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 07:09:03 PM »
I say Audi A5 Quattro.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 07:17:38 PM »
I work   for Audi so I am going to be biased toward the A5, if you decide to go with it though, DO NOT get the 2.0L get a 3.2L instead.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 07:19:39 PM »
Does anyone buy a car today?  I just wrote a check for cash for a brand new modest car and the salesman said nobody buys a car today.  People just rent a car for a couple of years with a lease.  Playing with a calculator it seems that leasing one car after another adds up to some serious money.  Doing it once it sounds appealing but having to turn it in and get another lease the numbers start to get really high in the long run.

truth!

i just brought a mazda6 cash only, i cant deal with renting a car..i have enough bills..dont wanna add another one...most of the people i know lease their rides...more power to them but i cant do it....

plus i feel like i can beat the salesguy down a lil if i wave a check in my commission thirsty face
getbig or getgot

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011, 09:46:54 AM »
looks like GB's new resident gimp and pansy, cockshaker, isnt getting the replies he was hoping for.

start another thread in a few weeks retard. hopefully things work out better for you next time.
b