Author Topic: Need opinions on some of these cars..  (Read 2130 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Need opinions on some of these cars..
« on: November 17, 2011, 08:11:16 AM »
Im in the market for a new car, something FULLY LOADED under $45K.. Im more of a luxury car type of person than power, i could care less if it has 300hp or 1500 hp. Luxury,technology, 4WDor AWD, and the design are the important factors for me, here are some cars i had in mind.

any one of you guys own any of these? have any other recommendations?again, the car should be 4WD or AWD..

2012 Audi A5 Quattro
2012 Chrysler S AWD
2012 Lexus IS 250 AWD
2012 Lincoln MKZ AWD
2012 Volvo S90 AWD

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: Need opinions on some of these cars..
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 08:13:31 AM »
I wouldn't bother with one post until GangstaLean gives you the scoop of ice cream on these models.  BTW, I think he said he drives the IS250.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:16:58 AM »
I wouldn't bother with one post until GangstaLean gives you the scoop of ice cream on these models.  BTW, I think he said he drives the IS250.
is he in the car industry? for starters i was just gonna go check those cars out this weekend, sit in them, drive and see how it feels.

i personally love the chrysler 300 fully loaded, i test drove one its awesome

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 08:56:31 AM »
Im in the market for a new car, something FULLY LOADED under $45K.. Im more of a luxury car type of person than power, i could care less if it has 300hp or 1500 hp. Luxury,technology, 4WDor AWD, and the design are the important factors for me, here are some cars i had in mind.

any one of you guys own any of these? have any other recommendations?again, the car should be 4WD or AWD..

2012 Audi A5 Quattro
2012 Chrysler S AWD
2012 Lexus IS 250 AWD
2012 Lincoln MKZ AWD
2012 Volvo S90 AWD

Of the the choices listed I would get the A5.  Check out the A7 while you are at it!  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=375010.0

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 09:00:40 AM »
are you fucking dense?

didnt you start a thread about this last month, and everyone took their time and gave you an opinion? oh, wait, it wasnt what you wanted to hear, cause everyone said the 300 sucked, so you start another thread hoping that by some miracle, the chrysler 300 is now the best car in the whole entire world and everyone who posts here can validate that for you.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=400101.0

go and buy the fucking 300 already and quit wasting everybodys time.
b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 09:02:19 AM »
Of the the choices listed I would get the A5.  Check out the A7 while you are at it!  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=375010.0
i said UNDER $45k, the Audi A7 is $60k ...

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 09:05:45 AM »
are you fucking dense?

didnt you start a thread about this last month, and everyone took their time and gave you an opinion? oh, wait, it wasnt what you wanted to hear, cause everyone said the 300 sucked, so you start another thread hoping that by some miracle, the chrysler 300 is now the best car in the whole entire world and everyone who posts here can validate that for you.

jeez calm the fuck down gloria... noone asked you, if you dont wanna answer then dont...

the consensus in that thread was the BMW 328x, which im not a big fan of. Everyone and their mother drives a BMW 3 series

im asking between these 5 cars, which one is the better option ( note i didnt include bmw in it)

so either offer an opinion, or STFU

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 09:10:07 AM »
jeez calm the fuck down gloria... noone asked you, if you dont wanna answer then dont...

the consensus in that thread was the BMW 328x, which im not a big fan of. Everyone and their mother drives a BMW 3 series

im asking between these 5 cars, which one is the better option ( note i didnt include bmw in it)

so either offer an opinion, or STFU

a lot of people took the time to help you and offered their opinion in that thread you fucking ingrate. of course, it wasnt the opinion you wanted, thats why you started another thread about the same thing, isnt it?

god you're a sad man to need someones opinion so badly on a vehicle you want that having anyone- just anyone- say the chrysler is AWESOME will make you run out and buy it.

oh, and btw sparky, 'note' this- im glad you dont buy a bmw. last thing bmw owners need is a pansy like you driving their product making the rest of us look like insecure tools.

b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 09:16:28 AM »
a lot of people took the time to help you and offered their opinion in that thread you fucking ingrate. of course, it wasnt the opinion you wanted, thats why you started another thread about the same thing, isnt it?

god you're a sad man to need someones opinion so badly on a vehicle you want that having anyone- just anyone- say the chrysler is AWESOME will make you run out and buy it.

oh, and btw sparky, 'note' this- im glad you dont buy a bmw. last thing bmw owners need is a pansy like you driving their product making the rest of us look like insecure tools.

aww, someone woke up on the worng side of the bed today?

seriously fag wtf is wrong with you. if i wanted to buy the chrysler, i wouldve. i just said for now its the front runner numnuts .

if you cant answer the fucking question, then STFU... sure im asking for a car around $45K, and someone suggest a $60K car, yes their input is greatly appreciated, but its not fucking helpful.

and about a month ago i wasnt even looking at the Lexus or Audi, if you remember, i was thinking more along the lines of hyundai genesis

seriously no need to get your fucking blood pressure up fatass, stay out of this thread if its bothering you that much that you have to write paragraphs explaining why you wont give your opinion, not that i give a fuck if you do or dont, its just entertaining to see i get a rise out of you so easily :)   

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 09:22:24 AM »
aww, someone woke up on the worng side of the bed today?

seriously fag wtf is wrong with you. if i wanted to buy the chrysler, i wouldve. i just said for now its the front runner numnuts .

if you cant answer the fucking question, then STFU... sure im asking for a car around $45K, and someone suggest a $60K car, yes their input is greatly appreciated, but its not fucking helpful.

and about a month ago i wasnt even looking at the Lexus or Audi, if you remember, i was thinking more along the lines of hyundai genesis

seriously no need to get your fucking blood pressure up fatass, stay out of this thread if its bothering you that much that you have to write paragraphs explaining why you wont give your opinion, not that i give a fuck if you do or dont, its just entertaining to see i get a rise out of you so easily :)  

the only thing remotely entertaining here is how much of a bitch your making yourself look like by needing the opinion of strangers so badly on a bodybuilding board regarding what car you should buy. lol

hey wait a minute- isnt this the internet? arent there car forums out there, and resource guides like edmunds that can answer your questions? sure there are but your such an inept tool you decide to ask on a bbing forum.

nice work, stupid.

carry on.
b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 09:29:12 AM »
the only thing remotely entertaining here is how much of a bitch your making yourself look like by needing the opinion of strangers so badly on a bodybuilding board regarding what car you should buy. lol

hey wait a minute- isnt this the internet? arent there car forums out there, and resource guides like edmunds that can answer your questions? sure there are but your such an inept tool you decide to ask on a bbing forum.

nice work, stupid.

carry on.
its soo cute how fired up your getting, i'd like to take you out and buy you ice cream :)

dumbass, this is getbig, its not JUST a bodybuilding board, and more specifically, its the G&O board, are you that fucking stupid? people talk all sorts of this on this board ( sports, politics, sex etc), its just cute how much i piss you off, im actually flattered

and btw, asking opinions isnt sad/pathetic or whatever else you wanna call it.. im sure there are people on this board who drive some of these cars, you might not be able to afford it on your welfare check so thats why your acting like a PMSing bitch, but i was hoping to find someone that drives one of these cars so i can hear it straight from them

and btw, edmunds and the like sof that dont have much info on the 2012 cars, at least no full reviews, just the basic info like ( redisgned exterior, revamped interior blah blah blah)

again, no need to get upset sweety, just STFU and move on to the next thread, you've proven you dont know shit

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 09:43:25 AM »
its soo cute how fired up your getting, i'd like to take you out and buy you ice cream :)

dumbass, this is getbig, its not JUST a bodybuilding board, and more specifically, its the G&O board, are you that fucking stupid? people talk all sorts of this on this board ( sports, politics, sex etc), its just cute how much i piss you off, im actually flattered

and btw, asking opinions isnt sad/pathetic or whatever else you wanna call it.. im sure there are people on this board who drive some of these cars, you might not be able to afford it on your welfare check so thats why your acting like a PMSing bitch, but i was hoping to find someone that drives one of these cars so i can hear it straight from them

and btw, edmunds and the like sof that dont have much info on the 2012 cars, at least no full reviews, just the basic info like ( redisgned exterior, revamped interior blah blah blah)

again, no need to get upset sweety, just STFU and move on to the next thread, you've proven you dont know shit

no, but apparently you are, since you've already been told the 300 is a piece of shit. lol

oh, and my welfare check? your the one who just said he cant afford 60k on a new car. guess maybe my welfare check is a little bigger than the disability check you get for being a fucking retard.

im just curious- what part of the outcome of the last thread you made didnt you get?

and by the way, any 'guy' who says things like 'its just 'cute' how much i piss you off' sounds like a fag. im sure you'll get the boards consensus on that. hope this helps.
b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
no, but apparently you are, since you've already been told the 300 is a piece of shit. lol

oh, and my welfare check? your the one who just said he cant afford 60k on a new car. guess maybe my welfare check is a little bigger than the disability check you get for being a fucking retard.

im just curious- what part of the outcome of the last thread you made didnt you get?

keep posting sparky, i can go on busting you up all day.

and by the way, any 'guy' who says things like 'its just 'cute' how much i piss you off' sounds like a fag. im sure you'll get the boards consensus on that. hope this helps.

WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THREAD?? cuz in that thread, the only remark was that the BMX has a better resale value, and more toruque, even though it has less HP ...i dont know, does that constitute the Chrysler 300 being a "piece of shit"? i seriously dont know why ur getting so upset, not that i give a fuck, its just sucks to be you and get upset at a fucking useless thread...damn shame pity

but anyways bro, i appreciate you spending time posting your negative thought, im not gonna ruin this thread bickering back and forth, if you want PM me we'll settle it there dickwad .. and "aww sweety", i think its really "cute" your asking the board to back you up  ::)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 09:52:10 AM »
I personally dig the Lincoln MKZ.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 09:54:07 AM »
Audi S4 or 3 series bmw

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »
I personally dig the Lincoln MKZ.
I have a Lincoln Navigator and i absolutely love it, mine is 2008, it would be nice to see what new stuff they added to the Lincolns... not sure though if i want to have 2 Lincolns

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 09:57:53 AM »
2012 Lexus IS 250 AWD

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 09:57:59 AM »
Does anyone buy a car today?  I just wrote a check for cash for a brand new modest car and the salesman said nobody buys a car today.  People just rent a car for a couple of years with a lease.  Playing with a calculator it seems that leasing one car after another adds up to some serious money.  Doing it once it sounds appealing but having to turn it in and get another lease the numbers start to get really high in the long run.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 09:59:05 AM »
WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THREAD?? cuz in that thread, the only remark was that the BMX has a better resale value, and more toruque, even though it has less HP ...i dont know, does that constitute the Chrysler 300 being a "piece of shit"? i seriously dont know why ur getting so upset, not that i give a fuck, its just sucks to be you and get upset at a fucking useless thread...damn shame pity

but anyways bro, i appreciate you spending time posting your negative thought, im not gonna ruin this thread bickering back and forth, if you want PM me we'll settle it there dickwad .. and "aww sweety", i think its really "cute" your asking the board to back you up  ::)

lol sounds like you're the one getting upset there, patricia.

heres an idea. since this thread sucks, and someone else recommended the bmw 3, why not just wait a month, post the same shitty thread again, and hope everyones opinion has magically changed.

thread > fail.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 10:02:54 AM »
Audi S4 or 3 series bmw

dude. please follow the rules when posting in 'saltshakers' thread.

when you give your opinion it cant be about any cars other than the ones he has listed, and you have to say the chrysler 300 is the best car in the universe.

just giving you a heads up so he doesnt pm you with threats of violence like he has been me for the past half hour.
b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 10:06:03 AM »
dude. please follow the rules when posting in 'saltshakers' thread.

when you give your opinion it cant be about any cars other than the ones he has listed, and you have to say the chrysler 300 is the best car in the universe.

just giving you a heads up so he doesnt pm you with threats of violence like he has been me for the past half hour.
::) seriously dude? lol its funny how upset your getting

but in all seriousness, it is true, because i already said im not a big fan of BMW, and the fucking S4 STARTS at $47K, i was looking for fully loaded under $45K.. so yes, as much as his input was appreciated, its useless to me

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 10:07:21 AM »
Does anyone buy a car today?  I just wrote a check for cash for a brand new modest car and the salesman said nobody buys a car today.  People just rent a car for a couple of years with a lease.  Playing with a calculator it seems that leasing one car after another adds up to some serious money.  Doing it once it sounds appealing but having to turn it in and get another lease the numbers start to get really high in the long run.
everyone i know leases a car, but i think you end up losing money big time leasing , you usually gotta pay $3-4K down payments, and then pay higher than monthly retail prices for the lease, and in the end you dont have anything

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »

and the fucking S4 STARTS at $47K, i was looking for fully loaded under $45K..

aw. im sorry to hear...

that you might not be able to afford it on your welfare check

ahahahahaha irony
b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »
lol @ the amount of time and effort  your spending on this to NOT answer ..fucking classic.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 10:16:48 AM »
are you fucking dense?

He loves 300s, must be a spook