Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 6905 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: Question for GH15
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 08:13:56 PM »

glavatron
i am
disturbed

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 08:15:58 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 08:16:20 PM »
the gains from steroids by themselves is what leave one a gymrat till the cows come home,, i keep repeating this,, if you are in yout 20s...yes you may get somewhere but also in today coimpetetive bodybuild not a chance with out gh,, you wil stil be able to progress at 27 with only anabolic steroids ofcourse,,

but! you rarely her about fellas who use 1 gram of testosterona unless gh is runing through their blood,, its just a dose that will get you no where with out gh ,, it is pure waste and pure bloofiness...again unless you are 21 and your natural gh is sky high at max of 2-3 iu a day ,,if you are 31 and you use 1 gram with no hgh ....you are blowing your peeing against the wind

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES,, and most of you use balonie human growth hormones....but legit human growth hormone like kigtropin WILL MAKE SOMEONE WHO HAS NO IDEA ABOTU NOTHING THAT LIFT FOR FUN AND TALK TO CHIKITITOS ...will make him into a freak of muscles tight and shrink wrapped into his own skin ,, which huge delts and large surface of pecs and seperated everything,,everythign wil be there thick and lean at the same time giving the outmost 3 dimentional illusion out of thie world,, the illusion which wil be quite real because it can be touched....it is still illusion because moment you get it out of blood it is gone poof like philsulina career....

but rest assure ,, the ONLY reason a bodybuild can look impressive and get anywhee is LEGIT GH,, and tonight is a special night all over tthe world for !  i am upgrading kigtropin to be THE BEST GROWTH HORMONE TO EVER BEEN PRODUCED ON PLANET EEARTH ,, E V E R

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 08:16:34 PM »
i know you are a big Tren and GH fan but can gains be made on 1,000mg. of test enanthate a week and nothing else? im doing this now and have never been bigger or stronger, not looking to compete but can really only afford a bottle of test every 3 weeks.
i am just curious man  how do u look ?  Swollen as a baloon or nice lean look? ;)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 08:18:39 PM »
the gains from steroids by themselves is what leave one a gymrat till the cows come home,, i keep repeating this,, if you are in yout 20s...yes you may get somewhere but also in today coimpetetive bodybuild not a chance with out gh,, you wil stil be able to progress at 27 with only anabolic steroids ofcourse,,

but! you rarely her about fellas who use 1 gram of testosterona unless gh is runing through their blood,, its just a dose that will get you no where with out gh ,, it is pure waste and pure bloofiness...again unless you are 21 and your natural gh is sky high at max of 2-3 iu a day ,,if you are 31 and you use 1 gram with no hgh ....you are blowing your peeing against the wind

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES,, and most of you use balonie human growth hormones....but legit human growth hormone like kigtropin WILL MAKE SOMEONE WHO HAS NO IDEA ABOTU NOTHING THAT LIFT FOR FUN AND TALK TO CHIKITITOS ...will make him into a freak of muscles tight and shrink wrapped into his own skin ,, which huge delts and large surface of pecs and seperated everything,,everythign wil be there thick and lean at the same time giving the outmost 3 dimentional illusion out of thie world,, the illusion which wil be quite real because it can be touched....it is still illusion because moment you get it out of blood it is gone poof like philsulina career....

but rest assure ,, the ONLY reason a bodybuild can look impressive and get anywhee is LEGIT GH,, and tonight is a special night all over tthe world for !  i am upgrading kigtropin to be THE BEST GROWTH HORMONE TO EVER BEEN PRODUCED ON PLANET EEARTH ,, E V E R

gh15 approved

summary; ON SALE THIS MONTH: KIGTROPIN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 08:19:11 PM »
by the way feiends,, it take you YEARS of failures to understand it is all in the gh .....you will still do the mistake we true bopdybuilders did along the years because some of you just dont listen ,, most of you are good kidos but some of you just want to do their own thing and it is understood and im all for it ,, but! read the bible I SAVE YOU SO MUCH TIME THAT YOU SHOUD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!

at the end of the day everyone knows its all about the gh ,, its legitimacy ,, and its purity,, this is what bodybuild is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 08:19:50 PM »
i am just curious man  how do u look ?  Swollen as a baloon or nice lean look? ;)
big and swollen.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 08:20:22 PM »
swollen monkey productions

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 08:20:30 PM »
summary; ON SALE THIS MONTH: KIGTROPIN

summary is! i shoudl be accepted into heaven with golden horses carrying my soul and with god himself welcoming me the word god approved job well done gh15

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »

gh15 approved
thanks man, i guess i already knew the answer to my question, just seeking the God of Hormones advice.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »
hey god of homos LIST ME with your kingtropin special price!

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 08:22:35 PM »
summary is! i shoudl be accepted into heaven with golden horses carrying my soul and with god himself welcoming me the word god approved job well done gh15

gh15 approved

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 08:56:39 PM »

tbombz I remember reading something that tren, unlike testosterone actually slows down protein synthesis but decreases protein breakdown. Hence testosterone is superior for growth, making tren the ultimate anticatabolic. But lots of guys say that they gain more size from tren. (size not weight)

If one were to use tren as the only anabolic without test for example, Would they stop gaining from lack of estrogen at some point?
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 08:59:30 PM »
tbombz I remember reading something that tren, unlike testosterone actually slows down protein synthesis but decreases protein breakdown. Hence testosterone is superior for growth, making tren the ultimate anticatabolic. But lots of guys say that they gain more size from tren. (size not weight)

If one were to use tren as the only anabolic without test for example, Would they stop gaining from lack of estrogen at some point?
for bodybuilding,  tren > test..   no matter what purpouse, no matter what duration of time

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 09:00:26 PM »

I don't gain much size from it...it's weird but all i want to do is eat carbs..I hardly eat any protein at all, like i've completely lost my appetite for it.  and all i do is get leaner and leaner, and stay the same size,,,ive been 230 give or take a couple for four months now, but my BF keeps going down.

maybe if i took more I would be bigger, but I'm a low dose kind of guy.I don't want any health issues, and so far so good

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2011, 09:24:06 PM »
thanks tbombz.

where do you see yourself going from here Groink?
l

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2011, 06:27:47 AM »
I don't gain much size from it...it's weird but all i want to do is eat carbs..I hardly eat any protein at all, like i've completely lost my appetite for it.  and all i do is get leaner and leaner, and stay the same size,,,ive been 230 give or take a couple for four months now, but my BF keeps going down.

maybe if i took more I would be bigger, but I'm a low dose kind of guy.I don't want any health issues, and so far so good

if weight stays the same and you are getting leaner then you have obviously gained muscle. your body is undergoing a recomposition.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2011, 06:41:04 AM »
I recall a few dudes here thought that they "destroyed" the gh15 gimmick. Now the getbig bromance is back and its business as usual.

I told you that unless the nut job was fully revealed, he will go on posting here forever.
!

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2011, 06:45:39 AM »
anyone who thought gh15 would be 'destroyed' is an idiot. there are too many sheep in this world and the person behind the gh15 account has become one with the gh15 character. the sickness runs deep.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2011, 10:47:31 AM »

That's because tren acts almost as a pure androgen in your case. Tren is an excellent androgen and can be a good anabolic but it depends on the person's physiology.

Also, there are indications that the longer you use it the more pronounced androgenic effects become with the concomitant decrease in anabolic properties.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »
That's because tren acts almost as a pure androgen in your case. Tren is an excellent androgen and can be a good anabolic but it depends on the person's physiology.

Also, there are indications that the longer you use it the more pronounced androgenic effects become with the concomitant decrease in anabolic properties.

Digsuted said the same thing, that tren stops working past a certain point.
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2011, 12:01:31 PM »
Digsuted said the same thing, that tren stops working past a certain point.
true with every steroid.  which is why its better to use one compound at a time. when the platue arrives, take a small break, switch compounds, and back to blast off.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2011, 12:25:33 PM »
true with every steroid.  which is why its better to use one compound at a time. when the platue arrives, take a small break, switch compounds, and back to blast off.

True, I guess you can get yourself into trouble by using too much shit at once. You will never know what the fuck is working
l

chess315

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2011, 12:39:31 PM »
i know you are a big Tren and GH fan but can gains be made on 1,000mg. of test enanthate a week and nothing else? im doing this now and have never been bigger or stronger, not looking to compete but can really only afford a bottle of test every 3 weeks.
yes I think what gh15 means when you wont be nothing hes talking from a competitive bodybuilding perspective you can look very big and good to women on test only. I think i tend to feel better when it gets a lil over a gram but you can bench 400 and look very impressive on a gram of test only.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2011, 12:44:50 PM »

stick around and post more.
b