Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 6899 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: November 17, 2011, 12:59:21 PM »
Gh I need your help..

I understand your a busy man but some of your advice here would be greatly appreciated..

I have read allot of your posts and understand that dosages ultimatly will dictate the end result. I started taking  hormones on / off in moderate doses from a young age and had good success with size but never really getting very lean as I hold allot of bloat naturally. I had over 3yrs completely off gear and training  and started back last year with a few short light oral cycles over the last 12 months and built up some good foundation considering the doses and time. I intend to get on the  Tren Ace but as I am new to it  I want to start low with it as I grow well to low doses of just about anything I have tried and build it up.

Im soon to start running a cycle of Test Prop, Masteron & Tren Ace, I will be taking 50mg of each EOD to start and increasing the dosages and when required. The idea is to give this a decent run of around 15 weeks  however I do not want to be taking AAS year round as Im concerned with my health (cardio, test and organs mainly)in my later years. I would like to come off for around 10 weeks completely.

What I want to know is you opinion of my on / off time, what I should be taking and for how when I come off (I know you do not rate PCT) and if there is anything in the 10 weeks off I can take/do to help me preserve as much of my "look" as possible that does not involve AAS until the next cycle?

Thanks allot

Neil

no friend,, nothing can be done when you off trenbolona,, you lose a lot of lean muscle,, seperation and positive thickness ,, you just lose it ,, how can you expect to hold to anything that is caused by the strongest drug known to human? trenbolona is very strong drug ,, it thickne you up very fast and harden you up very fast and  also reduce bodyfat on you quite fast especialy if primed with gh or go along with gh ,, you just cant keep the gains when off,, they decrease by the day ,, for a week or 2 you may be in illusion that you keep it but after 3-4 week ....if not go on again you are starting to be miniature  version fo your former self ...only problem is this miniature version is not keeping the same ration of bodyfat to muscle mass.. one is decreased aka muscle mass and the other is increased slowly into the 12% where most bodybuild body like to sit aka bodyfat

nto much you can do ,, i would recomend higher doses or every day intake ot tri blend that you about to do ,, 50mg of tren 3 time a week is a little to low,, try to do 100mg every second day you will see much more

there is one thing you can do when off tri blend and it is kick gh into hard drive  ,, that will give you muscle fibers development and will keep you lean  and body will be primed ffor second run with tri blend btu it should be short break not 3 month break of trenbolona and testosterona,, if you truly go off trenbolona and testosterona for 3-4 months you will look nothing like your former self,, you may still look big and best in your gymnasium but! you will look NOTHING like your former self

gh15 approved
fallen angel

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »
The thing with using tren ace is that once you've begun using it...you've gotta' keep taking it contiuously.  I can live with that.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Question for GH15
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »
i know you are a big Tren and GH fan but can gains be made on 1,000mg. of test enanthate a week and nothing else? im doing this now and have never been bigger or stronger, not looking to compete but can really only afford a bottle of test every 3 weeks.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Question for GH15
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 04:29:21 PM »
you answered your own question. ill help you, yes is the answer

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 04:31:26 PM »
Ask Beavis and Butthead...

they're back!!!!

he he he he.... he he he....

Cool

settle down getbiggers this is gonna hurt you a lot more than its gonna hurt me.... he he ....he he...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 04:31:44 PM »
i know you are a big Tren and GH fan but can gains be made on 1,000mg. of test enanthate a week and nothing else? im doing this now and have never been bigger or stronger, not looking to compete but can really only afford a bottle of test every 3 weeks.
Yes,especially if it`s your first cycle.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 04:33:37 PM »
You're on steroids. They're working. Hope this helps.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 04:35:01 PM »
Yes,especially if it`s your first cycle.
lol, nahh not my first cycle but reading this stuff has me wondering. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
Well you could always buy 10,000 kits of GH.  :)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »

some gurus say it would be better to combine test (at a lower dose) with another steroid instead of just doing 1000mg test. but what the fuck do I know, I don't inject myself.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 04:40:28 PM »
Well you could always buy 10,000 kits of GH.  :)
hahahahaa, buddy if i could afford it i would. ;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 04:41:19 PM »
I tend to agree with this. Test low/moderate dose, combined with dbol and anadrol. Old school method to build an old school physique. :)

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 04:43:12 PM »
I tend to agree with this. Test low/moderate dose, combined with dbol and anadrol. Old school method to build an old school physique. :)
i always throw in some 50mg. dbol when i can afford it but this poor mofo can only run test at the moment.

Action Bronson

• Getbig II
  • I stay in the street like a hookers feet
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »
hahahahaa, buddy if i could afford it i would. ;D

You can afford it, stop running a gram a week...
BRONSOLINIO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 05:13:31 PM »
The thing with using tren ace is that once you've begun using it...you've gotta' keep taking it contiuously.  I can live with that.

I wanna do this but I still can't see how it won't kill you after a while. I guess lower the dose to "re-assess" and then blast it again?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 05:28:26 PM »
I take exactly what GH just said is a little "too low" 50 mgs three times a week..and i'm 232 pounds today..and shredded .

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 05:30:24 PM »
I take exactly what GH just said is a little "too low" 50 mgs three times a week day..and i'm 232 pounds today..and shredded .

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 05:31:01 PM »
I take exactly what GH just said is a little "too low" 50 mgs three times a week..and i'm 232 pounds today..and shredded .

all drugs

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 05:32:18 PM »

Says a guy who has never done a shot of tren in his life  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 05:32:58 PM »
I take exactly what GH just said is a little "too low" 50 mgs threesix times a weekday..and i'm 232 pounds today..and shredded .

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 08:04:56 PM »
You can afford it, stop running a gram a week...
hahaha, not for what theyre charging for kits aroung here.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »

salvatore
bigger and
stronger then ever
you must be
a beast put
up your picture
stud

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 08:10:23 PM »

just ask -god of homos (gh) for a list and he will generously provide the information you need free of charge.

hope this helps

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 08:10:41 PM »
salvatore
bigger and
stronger then ever
you must be
a beast put
up your picture