Author Topic: Another Old White Pervert loving on young boys...again.... now its Syracuse U  (Read 3318 times)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
As a sexual abuse scandal continues to rock Penn State University, ESPN reports that police near Syracuse University are also looking into claims that one of its assistant coaches in the men's basketball program sexually abused at least one boy for decades.

Bernie Fine, currently in his 35th season with Syracuse's basketball team, is accused of molesting one of the team's ballboys for nearly two decades, starting in the mid-1980s. CBS Sports is now reporting Fine has been placed on administrative leave by the university.

Syracuse Police told CBS affiliate WTVH: "We are in the early stages of an investigation into allegations about Bernie Fine."

Head basketball coach Jim Boeheim, in an official statement, said: "This matter was fully investigated by the University in 2005 and it was determined that the allegations were unfounded. I have known Bernie Fine for more than 40 years. I have never seen or witnessed anything to suggest that he would be involved in any of the activities alleged. Had I seen or suspected anything, I would have taken action. Bernie has my full support."

ESPN reports: "The alleged victim, Bobby Davis, now 39, told Outside the Lines that Fine molested him beginning in 1983 shortly before Davis entered the seventh grade. Davis, the team's ball boy for six years beginning in 1984, said the abuse occurred at Fine's home, at the Syracuse basketball facilities, and on road trips, including the 1987 Final Four. In addition, a second man -- a relative of Davis -- told OTL that he was also molested by Fine around the same time as the first boy."

In a statement, Kevin Quinn, Syracuse's senior vice president for public affairs, said that the university first heard of the allegations in 2005, and that they contacted Syracuse police, who did not pursue the matter because "the statute of limitations had expired."

Quinn also claimed that Syracuse launched its own investigation at the time, but that the numerous people they interviewed denied any wrongdoing by Fine, as did the coach himself.

"Syracuse University takes any allegation of this sort extremely seriously and has zero tolerance for abuse of any kind. If any evidence or corroboration of the allegations had surfaced, we would have terminated the associated coach and reported it to the police immediately. We understand that the Syracuse City Police has now reopened the case, and Syracuse University will cooperate fully. We are steadfastly committed ensuring that SU remains a safe place for every member of our campus community," Quinn said in the statement.

For its part, ESPN claims it had sat on the allegations against Fine since 2003, and that it only decided to air the report after a second person came forward claiming to be molested by Fine. The second person claimed to have been inspired to come forward by the Penn State scandal.
getbig or getgot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Coaches and Sports.  Its a given.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
How do you sexually abuse for decades?  At some point you have to think the dude is gay and doing it willingly.  I don't buy this BS.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news

How do you sexually abuse for decades?  At some point you have to think the dude is gay and doing it willingly.  I don't buy this BS.

;D
getbig or getgot

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

maybe the boy started to believe that he was gay after the grown man molested him? Maybe his thought process & self image got warped as a result? I dont know.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
maybe the boy started to believe that he was gay after the grown man molested him? Maybe his thought process & self image got warped as a result? I dont know.
Maybe he liked the cock

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
You cannot become gay from sexual abuse, sir...

hmontaq

• Getbig II
keep your kids away from the crazy white folks
Getbig =Reality Show

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
You cannot become gay from sexual abuse, sir...
Go get fucked in the ass for awhile and tell us how might have changed your views about your own sexuality.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
a pedohpilie doesn't equal homosexual in the slightest.  Pedophilia is a mental illness, homosexuality is not.

As for the pedos being white, most white parents are smart enough to keep their kids away from black people.  ;D and the news only covers bad things that happen to white people. And for the most part only white people are able to attain positions of power that can lead to scandals.  No one is going to care that the overnight janitor at the staples warehouse is a pedo

Also, go to the megan's  law website.  Plenty of blacks, whites, mexicans, asians, etc...committing lewd as lascivious acts with a minor.  They all have the creeper look.  If you had shown me a picture of sandusky 4 weeks ago, i still would've ID'd him as a creep.  These guys just ain't right in the head and it shows.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
a pedohpilie doesn't equal homosexual in the slightest.  Pedophilia is a mental illness, homosexuality is not.

That is debatable

Natural Man

• Getbig V
this is not love, it's perversity, predation. Love is about attachement, this is about domination, control, power, impunity, perversion.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
keep your kids away from the crazy white folks

^I agree

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You white guys love little boys like we love watermelon.
 :-*

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
That is debatable
no, its not. Maybe on getbig it is, but in the field of psychology, it was delisted from mental illness back in the seventies.

njanvi

• Getbig III
Thing is they all have that look, let's b real, you know when you see one in the grocery aisle. Wtf r these parents thinking?!?!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Thing is they all have that look, let's b real, you know when you see one in the grocery aisle. Wtf r these parents thinking?!?!

lol...true You can't describe it. you just know. :-X

MB

• Getbig IV
I think homosexuality is a mental illness, but it doesn't harm children, so we can tolerate the behavior to a certain extent.    

njanvi

• Getbig III
lol...true You can't describe it. you just know. :-X

Manion has that look....

Hope I'm not banned now....Ron I'm jk man

the trainer

I cannot understand this, I remember when I was a kid if you touched me and i did not like it i would scream and run and when i see you again i would try to fuck you up, somerthing is not right here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I cannot understand this, I remember when I was a kid if you touched me and i did not like it i would scream and run and when i see you again i would try to fuck you up, somerthing is not right here.
Um... outed?

njanvi

• Getbig III

You'llb surprised at the mind control and power people have over others...it's like women who stay in abusive situations. Hard for the rest of us to understand

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
d

kh300

• Getbig V
Is anyone suprised? every time something happens in the news you get a bunch of copycats. Thats why this guy wants it re open,thats it.

I bet anything nothing comes of this.

njanvi

• Getbig III
Is anyone suprised? every time something happens in the news you get a bunch of copycats. Thats why this guy wants it re open,thats it.

I bet anything nothing comes of this.

You are so cynical man! Maybe the guy has been living with this for a long time and finally figured that not everyone will just assume he's full of shit, like you are doing