Author Topic: ronnie coleman - 20" arms before meeting brian dobson?  (Read 14199 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
ronnie coleman - 20" arms before meeting brian dobson?
« on: November 17, 2011, 10:21:05 PM »
how were his arms so big? the southern churchgoing black man juiced throughout high school and college? in the end though really he was the same size as every other competitor. there were plenty of bigger bodybuilders (until 2003 anyway but thats just from hgh)

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: ronnie coleman - 20" arms before meeting brian dobson?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 10:47:32 PM »
You mean Ronnie Coleman was lying to us about being natural all the way until meeting Dobson?  Doesn't he know that lying is a sin???

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 11:38:53 PM »
You mean Ronnie Coleman was lying to us about being natural all the way until meeting Dobson?  Doesn't he know that lying is a sin???

God forgives  :)

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 11:43:47 PM »
collard greens and red kool aid are extremely underrated muscle builders, srsly

plus a lot of times young guys basically only ever train arms, I don't think those are 20 there but high teens made to look larger by low bf%

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 11:47:24 PM »
Guys please keep in perspective that Ronnie is a freak!!  Have you ever seen his mother??  Seriously, she has bigger arms than most guys walking around in a gym.  I don't know when Ronnie started juicing, nor do I care, but he is truly a once in a lifetime thing.  It's like Jordan to basketball.  Greatness like that only comes once in a lifetime.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 12:15:12 AM »
I don't think Ronnie ever used steroids.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 02:29:27 AM »
He became pro winning the so called "natural" world championships I think, and the first few year he actually promoted himself as natural.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 02:33:33 AM »
Guys please keep in perspective that Ronnie is a freak!!  Have you ever seen his mother??  Seriously, she has bigger arms than most guys walking around in a gym.  I don't know when Ronnie started juicing, nor do I care, but he is truly a once in a lifetime thing.  It's like Jordan to basketball.  Greatness like that only comes once in a lifetime.

Post picture of his mother.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 02:35:47 AM »
Like all College football players no doubt he would of dabbled with gear to increase his lifts in the gym.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 04:27:55 AM »

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 04:37:29 AM »
I can believe he is natural. He looks big in photos but he is not so huge onstage. Remember, bodybuilding is a sport of illusion. :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 04:56:53 AM »
collard greens and red kool aid are extremely underrated muscle builders, srsly

plus a lot of times young guys basically only ever train arms, I don't think those are 20 there but high teens made to look larger by low bf%
Ronnie had said in a mid 90s Flex Magazine that as a kid (like 13-14) he used to curl in hs room at night---just curl away...he didn't count reps or sets, just was a curling machine...and his bis have outdistanced his triceps in terms of detail and shape.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 06:23:27 AM »
He's black.

END OF THREAD

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 08:04:06 AM »
I've seen guys with close to 20 inch calves and they have never done a calf raise...
But see a lot of people find that. Elivable because they have  have decent calves
I can vouch Coleman more than likely had 20 inch arms naturally some people are just blessed with big arms same as some guys have cows hanging of the back of their legs ... Stop hating
choice is an illusion

Swlabr

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 08:15:39 AM »
I've seen guys with close to 20 inch calves and they have never done a calf raise...
But see a lot of people find that. Elivable because they have  have decent calves
I can vouch Coleman more than likely had 20 inch arms naturally some people are just blessed with big arms same as some guys have cows hanging of the back of their legs ... Stop hating

Stop feeding your insecurities by pretending to be natural, homo.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 08:43:16 AM »
Guys please keep in perspective that Ronnie is a freak!!  Have you ever seen his mother??  Seriously, she has bigger arms than most guys walking around in a gym.  I don't know when Ronnie started juicing, nor do I care, but he is truly a once in a lifetime thing.  It's like Jordan to basketball.  Greatness like that only comes once in a lifetime.

dude has very good genetics but they are not as unique as you say.

madg

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 08:45:12 AM »
look ronie gun omg .....the undisputed king of all freaks ..YEAH BUDDY

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 08:56:05 AM »
i wonder if the two dudes in the backround realized that in just a few short years the shoulder pad wearing mandingo in front of them would be flexing his muscles in front of 1,294 shmoes oiled up in a g string for a Sandow trophy.

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 08:57:37 AM »
I know some pretty big black dudes who do not even workout but you could tell that if they did they would be freaks, why do you guys think that you have to juice to be a average gym rat, is it because you spent years struggling in the gym and you cannot put on any real size so to make yourself feel better you just say everybody who is big juices.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 08:59:12 AM »
I know some pretty big black dudes who do not even workout but you could tell that if they did they would be freaks, why do you guys think that you have to juice to be a average gym rat, is it because you spent years struggling in the gym and you cannot put on any real size so to make yourself feel better you just say everybody who is big juices.

there are homeless black dudes who look better than natural competitive bodybuilders

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 09:05:01 AM »
there are jobless black dudes living off fat white women who look better than natural competitive bodybuilders
fixed.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 09:51:10 AM »

This is key I've spent yrs doing calf raises and I've seen white dudes who don't even work out who put my calves to shame.....
Some guys on here a emotional and jealous and judge everyone off their standards
Jealousy
choice is an illusion

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 09:55:35 AM »
This is key I've spent yrs doing calf raises and I've seen white dudes who don't even work out who put my calves to shame.....
Some guys on here a emotional and jealous and judge everyone off their standards
Jealousy
wait a minute, youre not honestly saying you think Ronnie Coleman was natural are you? :-X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2011, 10:01:04 AM »

I wouldn't doubt that claim of him. anyone else I'd be skeptical. but I can believe it in ronnies case.

b

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2011, 10:06:57 AM »
both him and Brian have said for years that Ronnie had been powerlifting and working out in the Police Dept. gym for years before he came to Metroflex.