Author Topic: The Herman Cain Meltdown  (Read 7304 times)

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: The Herman Cain Meltdown
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »
The man doesn't read the newspaper.  It's that simple.  

He doesn't understand the world and he wants to lead america.

Can any getbiggers stand up and say they belive Cain is the best republican running?

rp2012 :)

On paper Bobby Jindal is the best Rep, but he won't play into the Brown Man vs Brown Man campaign.  Cain is a nice puppet for the white men in Washingon. If I was black or a minority, I wouldn't come within 100 years of running against Obama.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2011, 03:36:59 PM »
it's hard to walk away from a candidate that you donated to.  Many people, myself included, thought Cain was a very smart man. 

Then you are a bigger fool than Cain.

It is difficult to read you (mostly because i cant be bothered to read you) but if i remember correctly you suffer from the common affliction of believing in useless conspiracy theories while not detecting the more fundamental flaws of the whole game

who actually gets elected means little unless if you are on the receiving end of us foreign policy which is where presidents can play with their toys. if you live in the us then it is basically meaningless as it all boils down to the same crap and there is nothing u can do about it

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2011, 04:01:22 PM »
Bye-bye, Uncle Ruckus!  ;)

'We Need A Leader Not A Reader'
By Ta-Nehisi Coates

Every time I hear Herman Cain talk, I think of this scene from Undercover Brother. It's not so much that Cain is conservative--it's that he ardently pursues ignorance. It's actually quite the sea-change. Clarence Thomas's politics obviously irritate me--but I never thought he was modeling ignorance. I certainly never thought that of Colin Powell or Condeleeza Rice.

But Cain actually eschews knowledge. He's on, what we would call in our private moments, "some street shit." Except he wears a suit. Seriously, I see this dude talk and I hope no young black kids are listening. If you can be president without knowing a thing about the world, why should the standards for eighth grade be any higher?

!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »
He was a train wreck from the start. But all of the gop's are fun to watch crash and burn.....my gawd people took michele bachmann serious too...lolololololo ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2011, 07:09:06 PM »
He was a train wreck from the start. But all of the gop's are fun to watch crash and burn.....my gawd people took michele bachmann serious too...lolololololo ;D
All GOP candidates are. It can only be weeks before the GOP trust realizes that their monies can be better invested in Obama negatives than in their own candidates' 'postives.'    ;D

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 07:52:06 AM »
The man doesn't read the newspaper.  It's that simple. 

He doesn't understand the world and he wants to lead america.

Can any getbiggers stand up and say they belive Cain is the best republican running?

rp2012 :)

Newt is the best candidate right now. I honestly believe if there was a debate between Obama and Newt it would be very entertaining watching Obama squirm when Newt calls him out on every failed policy he has passed since taking office. Obama makes it too easy for Newt to look like the "savior" of this country...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 08:27:51 AM »
newt will be attacked for this personal baggage and policies.

obama will be attacked for his policies and what he's accomplished.

It would be cool to watch.  Seeing Cain stumble with one--liners against Obama would be terrible, just terrible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 08:29:21 AM »
newt will be attacked for this personal baggage and policies.

obama will be attacked for his policies and what he's accomplished.

It would be cool to watch.  Seeing Cain stumble with one--liners against Obama would be terrible, just terrible.

I'm glad this is coming all out now than after the nomination.   It is way better for the weak to be exposed and dealt with now than later when beating and taking out obama can be done without distraction. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 08:35:42 AM »

I'm glad this is coming all out now than after the nomination.   It is way better for the weak to be exposed and dealt with now than later when beating and taking out obama can be done without distraction. 

yep.

this is why it's terrible form if candidates avoid debates like Perry wanted to, or hide from all media like Cain is doing now.

Seeing palin sneak in late in 2008.... then hiding from tough intereviews as much as possible... we see what can happen.  An unknown idiot with shiny personality initially can charm their way into office.

It's the most important job on EARTH.  Don't they spend a year preparing your application/interview process for 911 call operator or TSA agent?  Should be at least 2-3 years for the most important job on earth.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2011, 09:10:50 AM »
"An unknown idiot with shiny personality initially can charm their way into office."
You mean like Obama did in 2008? He came from being a no body senator with no record of accomplishing anything in the Senate straight to the top of the list to be President. People are now seeing how bad of a decision they made with voting this guy into office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 09:19:47 AM »
"An unknown idiot with shiny personality initially can charm their way into office."
You mean like Obama did in 2008? He came from being a no body senator with no record of accomplishing anything in the Senate straight to the top of the list to be President. People are now seeing how bad of a decision they made with voting this guy into office.

yeah, but obama had been in the senate sinec 2004.  he had been in public office a decade.  We ALREADY knew about the birth cert, the bill ayers, the reverend wright.  The research on him started in Aug 2004 when he wsa the DNC keynote speaker.  CTers on getbig thought he might be the man in 08 ;)

What IF Obama had come out of nowhere in Summer 2007, or even fall of 2008.  Hell, there was a 2 month vetting period for palin.  Imagine only having 8 weeks to learn all that about obama.

See, that's why it's dangerous.  If palin ran, she would probably skip debates, instead opting for book  signings in the parking lots during them lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2011, 09:21:41 AM »
yeah, but obama had been in the senate sinec 2004.  he had been in public office a decade.  We ALREADY knew about the birth cert, the bill ayers, the reverend wright.  The research on him started in Aug 2004 when he wsa the DNC keynote speaker.  CTers on getbig thought he might be the man in 08 ;)

What IF Obama had come out of nowhere in Summer 2007, or even fall of 2008.  Hell, there was a 2 month vetting period for palin.  Imagine only having 8 weeks to learn all that about obama.

See, that's why it's dangerous.  If palin ran, she would probably skip debates, instead opting for book  signings in the parking lots during them lol.

You are FUCKING BLIND.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2011, 09:26:44 AM »
obama was on the NATIONAL level (as a national senator) for 3 years when he announced he was running.   that's 1000 days to do research on him, then another 20 months of running for POTUS.  He was very high profile, on foreign rel'tns committee and giving KEYNOTE speeches.  He was 'on the map' if you had a political brain.

Palin was a governor of the smallest population state near the north pole for a year when she was pulled out of the blue, 10 weeks before the Nov election.

Maybe YOU didn't have obama on your radar... but didn't Rudy give the 2004 GOP address?  ;)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2011, 09:28:59 AM »

LOL. 240's common sense is confusing 33 again. Things never change ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2011, 09:30:48 AM »
obama was on the NATIONAL level (as a national senator) for 3 years when he announced he was running.   that's 1000 days to do research on him, then another 20 months of running for POTUS.  He was very high profile, on foreign rel'tns committee and giving KEYNOTE speeches.  He was 'on the map' if you had a political brain.

Palin was a governor of the smallest population state near the north pole for a year when she was pulled out of the blue, 10 weeks before the Nov election.

Maybe YOU didn't have obama on your radar... but didn't Rudy give the 2004 GOP address?  ;)

False - he was a Senator for 146 days and did nothing even at that.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2011, 11:34:42 AM »
he was sworn in as senator in jan 2005.

he announced he was running in Feb 2007.

25 months.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2011, 12:16:04 PM »
Obama and "accomplishments?"  hahahaha, best comedy on getbig I've read in awhile.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2011, 12:29:56 PM »
Obama and "accomplishments?"  hahahaha, best comedy on getbig I've read in awhile.

if you share left-wing ideology, then yes, obama accomplished a great deal.
if you share right-win neocon philosophy, then yes, bush accomplished a great deal.
if you're a fan of BJs in sacred offices, then yes, clinton accomplished a great deal.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2011, 11:14:21 AM »

True Obama was in the Senate since 2004, and in 2006 he started his campaign. He was basically absent from the Senate during all this time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2011, 11:18:39 AM »
agreed.

but for anyone to say 'we never saw obama coming' and compare it to the palin appearing on the national map 10 weeks before the election, that's silly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 06:42:17 AM »

Dumbass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 06:44:42 AM »
Dumbass.

Really?   Look it up douchebag.  Even he said in 2004 he was not qualified for office.   He assumed role of senator in 2005 - and declared in 2006, having only 146 actual days in the Senate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 07:03:43 AM »
Really?   Look it up douchebag.  Even he said in 2004 he was not qualified for office.   He assumed role of senator in 2005 - and declared in 2006, having only 146 actual days in the Senate.

Obama declared in Feb 2007 in chicago that he was running.   Not 2006.   

It's mindboggling that we're a year from election and it's essentially tied or obama is leading in every poll.

get your shit together, repubs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 07:08:30 AM »

Dumbass.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 07:09:11 AM »
Obama declared in Feb 2007 in chicago that he was running.   Not 2006.   

It's mindboggling that we're a year from election and it's essentially tied or obama is leading in every poll.

get your shit together, repubs.

And what exactly did Obama do in one year that got him qualified, to the point where you and the other members of TK gave him your vote?