Author Topic: Video - when you're a white man shut the fuck up!!!  (Read 6931 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Video - when you're a white man shut the fuck up!!!
« on: November 18, 2011, 09:58:40 AM »
You can ONLY know about racism if you are black because if you are white you only know how to rape and pillage :D

hahah thats right nigga we raped and pillaged your kind since the dawn of time - guess why :D

Haha nothing more funny than these "well off" nigga rich black panther wannabes, the once that never experienced racism for themself but they feel the need to go out and tell everybody that they are not equal, it gives these little masturbators a purpose in life.
and don't you love the token hippie dyke :D - the one that is all philosophical and educated haha

epic_alien

Re: Video - when you're a white man shut the fuck up!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 10:01:05 AM »
i think id have to show that little halfro something  about racism, and proceed to give him a jacknife powerbomb

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 10:04:37 AM »
i think id have to show that little halfro something  about racism, and proceed to give him a jacknife powerbomb

oh he can do that himself, he just needs to go to the next project, but he wouldn't because those niggas are serious, they see
the lie a mile away, they know in 1 sec when this guy opens his mouth that he is a white man who happened to be black.
And he knows that so he's afraid of the gangbangers as much as much as everybody else is.

Hes also not going to discuss shit with the lowriders or the Arian Brotherhood or any other white supremacist group, because he knows they will end him in a sec.
But its easy to talk to normal white people that are not racist not more than he is, but there is at least no fear of retaliation.

Raghead beard CHECK!
All black outfit CHECK!
Some form of headband (black) CHECK!

Now I look scary now people think I am radical ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 10:06:53 AM »
I thought Joey Ramone died...but he's standing next to the dyke.   :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 10:08:36 AM »
But I really dislike those professional victims/activist you see at every demonstration, meanwhile living on wellfare.....(I sound redneck now I think)

epic_alien

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 10:09:15 AM »
so one night his mom decided to go gutterhopping and he was born, then he thinks he is a black panther? pathetic little fool. people ned to understand color means nothinc when its comes to discrimination. all people, have at some point been killed or forced out of someplace, in history. all people have had someone else imposed upon by others who wanted their territory, or food, or whatever the case.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 10:11:28 AM »
so one night his mom decided to go gutterhopping and he was born, then he thinks he is a black panther? pathetic little fool. people ned to understand color means nothinc when its comes to discrimination. all people, have at some point been killed or forced out of someplace, in history. all people have had someone else imposed upon by others who wanted their territory, or food, or whatever the case.

You can see by the hand gesture he makes when he says... Shut the fuck up!!
That hes well off or at least middle class.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 10:11:32 AM »
I don't even count these stupid fucks as real people. They're all pissed off after listening some "kill whitey" rhetoric.

I bet the most racist thing that has happened to him was a white guy cut in front of him at starbucks.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 10:14:39 AM »
You want to see scary nigga this is scary - and its not even real

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 10:21:52 AM »
what a bunch of retards, very annoying

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 10:25:17 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 10:33:46 AM »

This guy was so hardcore. Great acting and great character.  That gay fella Omar was bad ass also....Omar the Gay gangster..

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 10:38:56 AM »
You can ONLY know about racism if you are black because if you are white you only know how to rape and pillage :D

hahah thats right nigga we raped and pillaged your kind since the dawn of time - guess why :D

Haha nothing more funny than these "well off" nigga rich black panther wannabes, the once that never experienced racism for themself but they feel the need to go out and tell everybody that they are not equal, it gives these little masturbators a purpose in life.
and don't you love the token hippie dyke :D - the one that is all philosophical and educated haha

Nigg in that video has a point. There is not a race on Earth more superior than White therefore it's impossible to racially discriminate against whites. We simply just don't care what other races say. If I was racially abused by a Nigg , paki, chink or any other shitskin, I'd probably laugh my head off. I just don't take them serious.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 10:46:40 AM »
Nigg in that video has a point. There is not a race on Earth more superior than White therefore it's impossible to racially discriminate against whites. We simply just don't care what other races say. If I was racially abused by a Nigg , paki, chink or any other shitskin, I'd probably laugh my head off. I just don't take them serious.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 11:32:56 AM »
This #### was so hardcore. Great acting and great character.  That gay fella Omar was bad ass also....Omar the Gay gangster..

omar was fun - specially when he robbed the truck of heroin, than a day later walks back into ol' joes shop - at gunpoint makes him
by the heroin back from him and beside that gives him and old clock to fix ;D

Than he comes back after the deal is done goes like - Say Joe... how's she ticking? pays for Joe fixing the clock and leaves :D :D :D

lol whats wrong with the Clock...
Omar it ran out of time!!! pulls out .50

Quote Omar: joe i need you to resist your natural inclination to do anything twisted in this here play :D

I loved Omar - his ending was as classic as the whole series.

Marlow was fucking amazing acting, the whole reptile thing going on, the only time he looked happy was when after all the time Chris and Snoop looked for Omar he finds out a 12 year old popped him.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 11:38:38 AM »
I thought Joey Ramone died...but he's standing next to the dyke.   :D

Lol exactly what I was thinking!

In regards to the video..... Home boy's never going to fit in to a large business or any respectable establishment where he can earn good money with that big chip on his shoulder. Enjoy minimum wage chocolate face  :D
P

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 12:19:30 PM »

Thankfully there is forums like this that you can throw the " guy" word around as much as you like without saying it around a "guy" in fear of repercussions  ;D

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 12:23:00 PM »
Thankfully there is forums like this that you can throw the " guy" word around as much as you like without saying it around a "guy" in fear of repercussions  ;D
C'mon mod!!!

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 02:04:36 PM »
fucking peace of shit..... people like that neeed to be assinated

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 03:27:02 PM »
fucking peace of shit..... people like that neeed to be assinated

:-\
P

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »
That poor little guy, gonna be a sad life carryin all that hate. He is right about whitey though, no single race has flat-out dominated the fucking planet like the caucasians.
 There are some hard core nigge rs out there but when it comes down to drinking blood and fucking skulls whites are pretty good at it.
time under tension

Action Bronson

• Getbig II
  • I stay in the street like a hookers feet
BRONSOLINIO

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 04:40:24 PM »
why do black people live in historically white countries then ? Why dont they get back to their "motherland" africa join their "brothers" and "fathers" ?

haha hypocrits. Cause living in the white man's world beats sleeping in a hut made of feces and walking a whole day to get some tainted water from a pond, fighting with animals of the savana to get it.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2011, 05:13:53 PM »
The irony of Occupy Wall Street...

L.L

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »
20 somethin' years old  hippies doing nothing but talk shit all day...go to school or get job, u scum