Author Topic: HGH Gen-Tropin AQx 10mg/30IU (Gentropin AQx)  (Read 9915 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
HGH Gen-Tropin AQx 10mg/30IU (Gentropin AQx)
« on: November 19, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »
This relatively new HGH is getting some awesome reviews on other boards! I see its not Gh15 approved i and wondered if its because is a new one or no good? Any one tried it etc ??? ??? ???

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: HGH Gen-Tropin AQx 10mg/30IU (Gentropin AQx)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:28:29 AM »
Oh well I ordered 5 boxes of the stuff 150 ius today! should be enough to see if its any good or not!! i was on some proper pharm grade HGH so i will soon know if its any good! will keep you posted on the results!!! ;D ;D ;D

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 01:20:51 AM »
hmm sounds like no one has tried this then! hope it works ??? ??? ??? ???

MLW

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 03:40:58 AM »
Hi just got some of this gen tropin HGH wondered if you has seen any results yet?
I started my course 5 days ago and been doing 1iu in the morning. Can anyone tell me if this is enough or am I wasting my time. I dint mind upping the dosage just could do with a few pointers first time on HGH. Thanks.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 08:13:58 AM »
Just switched from Novo nordisk Norditropin simplex to this stuff! Been really impressed with it! It works just as well if not better than the simplex! I have only used the ready made stuff as they tend to be better and more stable than the prue powder products! They also are less hassle to use  and  dont degrade so easily! I'm using between 6-9 ius a day! 1u is just a waste of time! For fat loss you need at least 4ius a day and for muscle building purposes over 6iu's minimum!!!! The price is so much better on this stuff compared to the simplex so i can now stay on it longer and use more now well happy!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

adamwu

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 03:08:52 PM »
Not that long ago I have purchases some vials of GEN-TROPIN AQX.
Nothing special about the product. Packed in some shitty box. Vials packed in some plastic tray sealed with the damn tape. While opening all the vials were glue sticky which is not common for the pharm grade product. IT IS NOT a pharm grade product.
Got pissed of as one of this cartridges was cloudy which made the purchase quite expensive as one of this cartridges was f**ked :(
OK. Lets test it. To find out if that is worth anything I was using it 10iu on workout days. It can't be a miss and it need to do anything with that dose.
Again shit did NOTHING to me. Nor good or GH side effects. Firstly I have noticed some better pump but that was gone later. Dont know what it was bot no GH inside. Better to stay away from it.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 06:10:29 PM »
Hi just got some of this gen tropin HGH wondered if you has seen any results yet?
I started my course 5 days ago and been doing 1iu in the morning. Can anyone tell me if this is enough or am I wasting my time. I dint mind upping the dosage just could do with a few pointers first time on HGH. Thanks.
EDIT- this thread is old as fuck i didnt see

Complex Carbs

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 05:35:09 AM »

I started my course 5 days ago and been doing 1iu in the morning.
Can somebody instantly ban this comedian?

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 03:14:53 AM »
Never bought into gh15 b.s. that one gh is better than another.pharm grade is all the exact same molecule.